Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:02 pm

Shane woke up a few minutes after she nudged him awake and then pulled on his shirt. He sniffed the air and thought he smealt something cooking...though his nose could be lying to him.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:07 pm

OOC: His nose be derpin', yo!

Ever looked at him. "It's dawn. Come on. I want to raid this kitchen before anyone else wakes up."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Shane smirked and got up stretching a bit before unbolting and unlocking the door and then silently opening it. He slipped out after she did and then shut the door behind him as quietly as possible and then followed Ever.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:19 pm

The girl found the kitchen and surprised herself by navigating it easily. She found cereal, bread, a toaster... "Toast or cereal?" she asked. She made herself a bowl of... Count Chocula? Really?
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:26 pm

"Cereal is good." Shane told her with a somewhat tired sigh. Part of him wanted to go back to sleep, but he also wanted to be with Ever right now, and that urge was kinda more important to him at the moment. And besides., it's probably cold as hell outside, if he started dozing he'd just go out there and the cold could wake him up very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:48 pm

She pulled him into the living room and marveled at how she knew where exactly the remote for the TV was. Switching it on, she settled down on the sofa and started munching on her cereal.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Shane sat down next to her and ate his cereal as well, thinking that he heard someone moving around upstairs but saying nothing about it. Hell if this keeps up he's going to start shouting the house is haunted, and be losing his mind over it. But then again he also had a suspicion that Ethan was awake and looking for something, possible in Ever's room.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:52 pm

Padding down the stairs, Evra and Ethan looked in on the two eating cereal.

"Uh... Found everything OK then?" Evra asked.

"Yup," Ever said.

"Good..."

"Go fuck yourself," Ever said serenely, her eyes still on the screen.

Ethan sat beside Ever.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Shane soon after finished his bowl of cereal and drank the rest of the milk the was left. He glanced over at Ethan and Ever and then got up and walked out to the kitchen where he rinsed his bowl and then left it in the sink. He groaned for a minute at hoe tired he felt and then looked and noticed his mallet was still outside, along with his sword. He quickly walked outside, the cold morning air waking him up instantly and then picked up his weapons and went back inside.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:03 pm

"What do you want, Ethan?" Ever asked.

"Why him?" asked the boy.

"He's nice. In his own annoying way. He tolerates how insane I can get," Ever shrugged.

"You've always been insane, Ever. Perfectly insane," Ethan said and leaned toward her. He put a hand on her chin and made her look at him, his lips meeting hers. Ever tried to hit him away but he stuck to his guns. She was starting to weaken. No. No. No. No.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Shane walked back into the living room and saw Ethan and Ever kissing, and it was obvious that Ever wasn't enjoying it, but starting to go weak from it. "Ahem." He said and then Ethan broke away and turned to Shane with that triumphant smirk. "Hahaha." Shane said sarcastically and then threw a swift right hook at Ethan, nailing him in the jaw. "She doesn't want a relationship right now, idiot." He said to Ethan and then sat down as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:13 pm

"BEcause she's still in one," Ethan argued, feeling his jaw and scowling.

"You thought I was dead. I'd take that as a 'no more girlfriend' if I were you," Ever said. "Now get out of my sight."

Ethan gawked at her and went back to Evra's bedroom.

Her brother walked in. "What just happened?"

"Ethan forced me to kiss him," Ever shrugged.

Evra dropped his toast and ran upstairs. Ever listened.

"That's my sister, jerk!"

"She was my girlfriend!"

"We thought she was dead!"

Ever chuckled when she heard the thump of presumably Ethan hitting something and hard. "I love brothers sometimes."

Her parents woke up and broke the fight up.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Shane smirked as he listened to the fight. "I'd have hit him with the mallet...but I wasn't trying to kill him...and you were in the danger of getting hit zone. I think I've given you enough concussions." He told her as he laid the mallet down. Next thing that happened was that Ethan had run down stairs and came after Shane.

"This is your fault!" He screeched in anger and went to swing the boy.

Shane ducked like he had did nothing. He then stood up and caught Ethan's next swing. "Now if you want to work out some kinda personal insta-grudge against me, we can take it outside where none of these decorations and pictures will get broken. Otherwise you can...well...you can calm your ass down or leave. I'm sure leaving would work best since you just showed your ass to everyone for no reason at all." Shane said and pushed him away. He then tuned at sat back down as Ethan stomped of to the kitchen in anger.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:23 pm

"My parents are going to love you for that," Ever shrugged. She got up and went toward Ethan. "Hey, Ethan? Are you OK?"

Her voice was melodic. Something wasn't right. Evra and her parents came down to find Ever holding Ethan down over the sink whilst she seached for a sharp knife. She was grinning insanely.

"Ever! No!" her father called out and Ever stopped what she was doing.

Her eyes were dilated. She was insane. She dropped Ethan and the knife. She laughed. "He deserves it."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Shane came in when he heard that insane tone in Ever's voice. He saw the natural insanity in her eyes and he stepped up to her. "Ever, calm down. I know he probably deserves whatever is going through your head, but it's not worth it, Come on, snap out of it." He said to her, not expecting her to listen to reason but giving it his best shot.

Ethan backed away as fast as he could when he was released, realizing just how fucking stupid his was for acting the way he did to her. "She's fucking crazy." He said in a scared tone and saw most everyone turn towards him.

"No shit, Sherlock, you just now figure that out?" Shane said and then earned a glare from Ever's stepmom. Probably from the cussing, but he just turned his attention back to Ever.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Ever took a step to Shane. Then another. Then she launched herself at him, hugging him. "Shane! Shane! Let's kill him! Ha ha ha ha! Let's take a knife to his throat and trace patterns on his skin. Let's gut him like a fish and make haggis with his innards!"

She somehow went to a Scottish accent. She saw her brother over his shoulder and something clicked in her head. She blinked.

"What was I talking about? Was I mad again? Damn it. Fuck, what happened to Ethan?" Ever asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Shane hugged her back back but didn't show any enthusiasm about the killing Ethan stuff. The she returned to normal and they all glanced at her. "Well...you brother and parents came into the kitchen to see you holding Ethan down trying to kill him. I came in and tried to calm you down. Ethan called you fucking crazy, I told him No shit, your mother glared at me, then you dashed over and hugged me jumping with joy talking about me and you killing Ethan..and then you returned to normal. Ethan is over there curled up in a ball in the corner." Shane said, letting go of her and shrugging his shoulders a bit as he gingerly walked back into the living room, took his mallet in hand and then walked back into the Kitchen, heading toward the back door. He stopped and whispered to Evra, "Anything else happens, I'm outside." He then walked out to the back yard and sat down on the swing.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:49 pm

"Oh yeah... Being around Evra cancels it out," Ever said. She punched her twin's shoulder. "See. You're useful for something."

"Bitch," Evra muttered.

"Evra!" Mr Constant scolded.

"What?" asked her brother.

"Ethan, I think it's best-" started Ever's mother.

"That I went home? Good idea. Marvellous. Smashing. Bye," Ethan said and ran out the house.

"He lives next door still, right?" Ever asked.

"Yes," replied someone of the family.

"OK then," Ever shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Shane just sat outside in the cold, not really attempting to go back inside. He didn't mind the cold honestly. But he couldn't deny enjoying being in the house last night, not just cause of the sex with Ever but also cause it was warm and he had no doubt it would've gotten way too cold last night.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Ever went to to door and practically tried to drag Shane back inside. "Get. back. In. now," she growled. "Honestly, Shane. You'll catch your death out there. Don't be stupid."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:06 pm

"You'd be surprised how long I can stay out in the cold, but fine fine. if it will make you happy I'll stay inside." e told her as he was pulled back into the house and the door was shut behind him. He noticed that everyone else had moved on to do whatever but he didn't really pay attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:08 pm

"Come on," Ever said and led him upstairs. She closed her door behind him and kissed him, pinning him against the door. "My hero."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Shane hit the wall but kissed her back and smiled at her. "Your hero, eh? How do you figure I'm your hero?" He asked her with a somewhat cocky little smirk, but he just waited to hear the shut up and keep kissing reutine.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:34 pm

She kissed him again. "Yes but no sex for you now," she laughed. She kissed him again. "You're in their good books, you know. I can tell."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Shane kissed back each time and smiled at her. "You say that like you're hoping for something, Ever." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next