Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Empty
PostSubject: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:14 pm

The city air made Ever huddle into her leather jacket more. She tied her black hair up into a ponytail as she walked along the streets. Where were her feet taking her? Apparently, a hospital. Ever looked up at the building with wide blue eyes. She didn't dare go any closer. Flashes came and went and she had to sit down. Staring still at the hospital, Ever bit her lip, trying to figure out what happened to her here.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:25 pm

Shane walked beside Ever, his jacket zipped up and his hoodie pulled up of his head to keep the wind off of him. He stood close to Ever, not exactly sure where she was taking him till he saw the hospital. He wondered why she had come here but he didn't say anything. They hadn't talked since they had gotten into the city, Ever just instantly taking off walking to the Hospital left little to no time for words to be said. He took a seat next to her and glanced between her and the hospital wondering why she seemed so nervous. "Something wrong, Ever? You look...upset." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:31 pm

"Hm? Oh no... It's just... I have amnesia. I can't remember anything before waking up in a funeral home and knowing my name and age. Something happened to me here... But I don't know what... I have a feeling it was dark..." she told him. She leaned forward and bit her lip. "I doubt it was fucking a nice looking male nurse in the closet."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Shane smirked a bit as an instant comment about him being the fist person she ever had sex with popped in his head, but he kept it to himself and just scooted over and gently wrapped an arm around her. "Whatever it was that happened here I'll help you. I'll be here as long as you want me around." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:46 pm

She shrugged his arm off. "Its about time I did this," Ever said ad leaned so her head was on his shoulder.

"Ever?" asked a voice and Ever turned, looking. It was a man. Who was indeed wearing a male nurse outift. He looked liked he just saw a ghost. "But you're dead."

"I'm sorry. Do I kow you?" Ever asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:53 pm

Shane smiled at her and then looked up at the man who said Ever's name and then said that she should've been dead. His fist tightened around his mallet but he didn't do anything more than that. The nurse hadn't attacked them or tried to threaten them so for the moment he wasn't needing a good bash in the head.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:09 pm

"I... I'm Balthasar. Your mother's friend. I took care of you in hospital," said the man.

Ever stood up and walked over. "As you can see, I'm not dead. But you know my mother. Tell me. Who is she?"

The man just stared at her. "I..."

"Dad? You forgot your lunch," called a voice and a young teenage boy approached. he looked at Ever and nodded. Then he looked back, his eyes wide in shock. "Ever?"

"Yes?" asked Ever.

"No. I mean, you're alive? I suppose you've had plenty of practice dying," said the guy.

"Loki," Balthasar warned.

"Plenty of practice?" Ever asked, intrigued.

"Yeah. You died before. Not long before you were let out of the psychiatric ward," Loki said.

Balthasar rubbed the back of his neck. "Loki, son, I think that's enough."

"No!" Ever said desperately. "Help me. Please. I don't remember anything."

"Amnesia?" Loki asked, shocked. He looked at his father. "Dad?"

"Come inside, Ever. We'll see what we can do," Balthasar sighed. "Bring your friend to. Who knows, we could have you returned to your family by tomorrow. Your boyfriend will be happy to see you again."

Ever paled as she heard the word boyfriend. Boyfriend? Oh... She followed the nurse and his son.

OOC: Both of these are humans.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:18 pm

Shane just sat there confused not really able to get a word in with all of them talking at once. But then he heard the word boyfriend and his heart dropped a notch or two as he glanced over at Ever who suddenly turned pale. "News to you to then?" He asked her not really wanting an answer cause it obviously was very big news to her. He just followed them inside staying unnaturally quiet and not really planning on saying anything or returning to his normal self for a some time.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:22 pm

"Everyone thinks I'm dead. I doubt my relationship status is taken now," Ever pointed out.

Ever was taken to one side once inside the hospital. Loki stayed behind and talked to Shane whilst she was gone. Ever came back with Balthasar.

"I'm going to the Salem district of upstate New York," she said, sounding and looking nnoyed.

"I'm allowed off work to drive you. Loki, you may as well come," Blathasar said. "Come on, Shane. You're coming too. Ever insisted."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:28 pm

"Well whether she insisted or not I was coming anyway. You'd have to take my mallet and knock me out to keep me from coming." He told them as he got up and walked over to Ever. He glanced over at Balthasar and Loki and then back at Ever. "Everything ok?" He asked her in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:30 pm

"They spent most of that time determining something I already knew. I have amnesia. Then they spent five minutes just getting names and addresses for me," she said. "I hate waiting."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:31 pm

"Well hopefully the waiting is over and you can get some answers." He told her as they left the hospital and loaded up into Balthazar's car. Soon they were on the road heading to the Salem District.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:40 pm

Loki sat shotgun. "It's been a while, Ever. How have you been?" asked the boy.

"Annoyed, aggravated and generally fine," Ever shrugged.

"As per usual then," Balthasar laughed.

Ever looked confused. "Hey, why was I in the psychiatric ward?"

"You saw things that no one else could," Loki explained. "Monsters. Mostly Greek ones."

Ever looked to Shane and then back. "So... I died?"

"The way you described it afterwards was that if you're trapped long enough, you'll find a way out. Dying seemed like the only way for you. You were legally dead for two minutes," Loki explained. He was a smart boy with familiar grey eyes and blonde hair.

"Loki? By any chance, is your mother called Athena?" Ever asked and Balthasar tensed.

"What? No. Mother died when I was born," Loki laughed.

Ever suspected that was the lie he had been fed. She sighed. "Sorry. You just remind me of someone."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Shane just sat there like a quiet little boy. Well...more like a guy in a military boot camp. He just felt really nervous, like something was going very wrong right now and that it might end up coming back to bite him and Ever in the ass. Mainly him cause he felt the need to protect Ever. He wasn't sure why, mostly just pinning it on the guilt he felt over kidnapping her for that short little time. But he wasn't entirely going off that as his excuse. He leaned over to Ever, feinting being tired and rested his head on her shoulder. "Please tell me that I'm not the only one here that feels like something is going very wrong right now." He whispered to her, pulling off a great tired friend act.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:55 pm

"No. Not just you," Ever whispered. She shrugged so his head came off her shoulder. "DOn't be an asshole, Shane."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:57 pm

"If I was being an asshole...then I wouldn't be so damn quiet now would I?" He asked her, trying to keep his voice low cause he really wasn't trying to talk to Loki or Balthazar right now. He just wanted this to get to an end faster. Shane glanced out the window, laying his hand down on Ever's thigh without really paying attention to what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Ever swallowed and put her hand over his. "Shane? Your hand is on my leg," she murmured but didn't remove it. She looked like she was about to though. "I think this is the worst time to play chicken."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Shane glanced over and then instantly felt kinda embarrassed. "S-sorry." He told her as he started to remove his hand from her leg.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Ever rolled her eyes and checked what Balthasar and Loki were doing. She took her jacket off and put it over his hand. Slipping her own underneath, she guided it up further and watched to see what his reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Shane raised an eyebrow but then he just glanced over at her and smirked a bit. He gently interlaced his finger with hers under the jacket and leaned over, not really trying to kiss her. "Now what on earth would be going through that head of yours right this moment?" He asked in a somewhat knowing but sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:23 pm

He may not have been trying to kiss her but she seized the opportunity. She pressed her lips against his for a few seconds then pulled away. She looked out the window, looking bored.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:27 pm

Shane kissed her back, smiling when she pulled away from him. He didn't say anything about it when she turned to the window looking bored but he did keep a hold on her hand. Not like a tight clamp that was trying to rip it off but just to keep a hold to her, like he was scared he'd lose her if he let go.

Soon the care pulled into the Salem district and after another few minutes they stopped just out front of a house. "We're here." Balthazar said as he killed the car engine and then got out, Loki following behind his dad.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Outside the house, a group of people waited. Ever's head started to hurt. "And... That's Mom... My stepdad..."

"Your dad, Ever. Your mother's never divorced," Balthasar said, looking a little surprised.

"Oh. I knew that," Ever said, relieved that she could use her amnesia as an excuse. She looked and saw a boy. He was her male mirror image. Black hair... Blue eyes... He was more muscular. "Evra," she whispered.

There was someone else too but she didn't know who he was yet.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:35 pm

Shane climbed out behind Ever and stood there, leaning partially on his mallet like it was a crutch or a walking stick. He noticed all the people there but none of them seemed to like the site of him. Specifically the one boy that looked like he wasn't related to the others in anyway. No family resemblance at all.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:50 pm

"Everna?" asked her father and she nodded.

"We thought you were dead..." her stepmother said, biting her lip.

Ever looked past her parents and at the two teenage boys. She walked to her brother and... Well, being Ever, this wasn't surprising. She punched her twin in the nose.

"You. What did you do?" she demanded.

"Ow! OK, I'm sorry and totally deserve that," Evra said.

Ever pulled him close by the collar. "What. DId. You. Do?!"

"I pushed you from the window! We were having a fight and I accidentally pushed you out!" Evra said, scared by the dilating pupils of Ever's.

"Mom is going to be so pissed at you," scowled Ever, letting him go. "Ugh. I hated you. I can see why. Pathetic little boy."

"That's definately Ever," said the other teenage boy.

Ever looked up. it took a bit until she said, "Ethan..."

"Yeah," said the boy. "Your boyfriend."

"Not anymore. I can't remember you. I'm not dating a stranger," Ever said. She snapped her fingers for Shane's attention. "Shane? We're going inside."

"Definately my sister," Evra said, watching her stride inside, parents and friend in tow.

Loki and balthasar followed too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next