Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Shane was already walking up beside Ever when she started at her brother and Ethan. He just stayed a decent distance back so that no one would be trying to ask him questions. When Ever snapped for his attention he shrugged and followed along inside, trading a glance with Ethan, who seemed to be resentful of him being here.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Ever looked around the house. She went quiet and walked around. In the kitchen, she looked out into the garden. A tree swing... She tilted her head and sighed. She closed her eyes. "That was where Ethan and I had our first kiss... Evra and dad built that swing for me when we moved here..."

She turned. "So, I'm back. I'm live. Great. Now... Dad? I know about Mom."

Her father had an impressive poker face.

"Mania," Ever said and he paled.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Shane was sitting at the kitchen table and noticed a very faint smirk on Ethan's directed at Shane. The son of Momus just rolled his eyes at him and listened as Ever made her dad go pale and in shocked silence. He didn't have any business saying anything so he just left Ever to confront her family. Bout the only person that seemed to notice Shane was Ethan and it was clear that he was trying to figure out who Shane was and possible thinking about how badly he's gonna laugh when Ever chooses him over this mallet carrying weirdo. Oh if only Shane didn't care if Ever's feelings were hurt, he would screw with Ethan's head so badly with the retelling of what happened that night.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Ever moved her hand, her back to the sink and winced. "Ow," she said and clutched her bleeding palm. "Shit. Who leaves knives on the draining board?!"

Her stepmom vrtually ran to get her the first aid box.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Shane would've been up faster, but he was seated at the table and Ethan was standing so the *cough*jealous,maybecrazy,person*cough* was by Ever's side, a paper towel in hand to help stop the bleeding while Ever's stepmom got the first aid kit. Shane stood up and then walked over to them, picking up the knife he twirled it in his hand for a minute before putting the blade safely away from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Shane's action caught her eye. "Shane?" Ever asked, concerned.

Evra got up and put a hand on Ethan's shoulder, leading him away.

"It's getting late," said Ever's father. "We'll discuss this tomorrow. Evra, take Ethan, Shane and Loki to your room. Ever, you're staying in your room. Bally, you should go back to work. We'll send Loki home tomorrow."

Balthasar nodded. "Take care, Constants. See you tomorrow, Loki."

The nurse left.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Shane glanced over at Ever and was going to talk to her, but then Evra and the other's started talking about sleep and stuff and he went silent again. "I'd rather sleep outside. I did that a lot as a kid whenever I was over at a friends. Slept outside, stare up at the sky and just get lost in a dream." He told them as he walked over to the back door and opened it. He glanced back at Ever with a look that said, 'I'll talk to you in a little bit.' and then stepped outside and shut the door behind him. Ethan got an egotistic smirk when he saw Shane walk over and sit down on the swing, but Shane was only looking at Ever, see what she would do about them. If anything right now.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:21 pm

"My room..." she said to herself. Ethan tried to take her hand but she recoiled. "Piss off, Ethan."

She marched upstairs and found her room clearly marked. She found the window open. Wow... With a surreal feeling, she looked around her room, identifying herself in all she saw. She went to the window and looked down at Shane. "You OK down there?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:25 pm

"Yeah, I'm ok. Sorry bout that whole thing with the knife, Ethan is kinda...out to annoy the hell out of me. I'd get back at him but I'm not exactly a friend to everyone in the family. Just your friend." He told her. He shrugged and started to swing back and forth, not really going that fast. "How's your hand?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:27 pm

"I'll live," she said. "I'll climb down in a bit. I've done it many... times... before... Damn this got weird fast."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Shane smiled and laughed a bit. "We certainly got into that Romeo and Juliet feeling without meaning to." He told her with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:35 pm

"Well yes... But I bet Juliet wasn't thinking her friend is amazing in bed and should get in hers," Ever laughed.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Shane grinned and nodded, "Nope, most likely not thinking that. And while I'd love to oblige...dealing with all those people is not on my To Do List." He told her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:53 pm

"Ah... But how about this. Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair. Won't you be mine and climb down the vine?" she laughed. She swung her leg out her window and did exactly as she said, climbing down a vine. She got to the ground after five minutes. She padded over and stood by the swing.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Shane watched as she climbed down and walked over to the swing and stood there. He smiled and stopped swinging, he then stood up and turned towards her. "Well, hello, Beautiful." He said with a smirk as he stepped a bit closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:13 pm

"Don't call me that," Ever said and rolled her eyes. She hugged him. "This place is odd. I keep thinking Ethan wants to kill me... Mostly you."

Her hands crept under his jacket for warmth.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Shane hugged her back. "Well you are beautiful..I'm just calling you what you are." He told her and then heard what she said about Ethan. "Ethan can try to kill me or you if he wants, I'll make sure that he regrets the thought of it." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:23 pm

She laughed. "Come on up to my room. It's cold out here."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Shane shrugged and smiled. "Ok. But if someone pops in and freaks out you should make sure I have a quick way to run." He told her and winked as he walked inside with her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:31 pm

"There's a lock on my door," she shrugged. "Besides, I can sneak us."

OOC: FERRET, STOP BEING A PERV
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Shane leaned down and kissed her cheek. He opened the backdoor and then led her inside, gently shutting the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Ever led him upstair, past the living room quickly and then silently upstairs. She shoved him into her room, basically pushing him onto her bed and then closed the door quietly. She locked and bolted it and closed the window. She sat beside him. "There. Now you're in from the cold."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Shane sat up on the bed and smiled over at her. "In from the cold and willingly trapped in here with you." He said to her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:45 pm

"I know what you've been wanting, Shane," she said seriously. "You want more. You liked it that much that you want more."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Shane frowned a bit, not really in a sad way, but in a way that just confirmed what she had said. "You're right. I have been wanting it again. Just, not trying to be a jerk about it." He told her with a sigh. "Was it really that obvious?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next