Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Shane smiled and then circled around to where he wasn't upside down then gave her another kiss,
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:39 pm

Ever smiled a little when he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:41 pm

Shane smiled and then lied down next to her. "So, anything you want to talk about, Ever?" He asked her
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:45 pm

"Not the kind of things I can with my feet in the hallway and the door open," she said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm

"Well, we could fix that problem, unless you don't feel like moving." He told her, brushing some hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Ever pulled her legs away and sat up, closing the door. She leaned against it again and smiled at Shane.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Shane sat up and smiled back at her scooting closer to her. "So those things you wanted to talk about then?" He asked with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:55 pm

She blinked. [color=cyan]"What things?"[/cololr] she asked, seemingly befuddled.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:37 pm

Shane leaned in and kissed her. "THings that you brought up." He told her
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Ever kissed him back. [coloor=cyan]"I have no idea what you're talking about."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Shane smirked and kisses back, "Then we are both stumped and just sitting here kissing for no reason." He says
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:00 am

(Ever so tempted sometimes to write /me Razz)

Ever kissed him back and bit his lip a little as she pulled away. "You, sir, have Rocky's labido."

She wasn't sure if he'd get the Rocky Horror Picture Show reference.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:02 am

Shane smiled when she bite his lip as she pulled away from the kiss. But then he raised his eyebrow in confusion at what she said, "I'm about to be shunned for my lack of knowing what you said aren't I?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:05 am

She rolled her eyes and kissed him. "Rocky from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. It's a famous B Movie with a cult following these days. You're a ROcky Horror Virgin."

She kissed him again. She pulled him closer to her and forced her tongue into his mouth, feeling controlling.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:10 am

Shane smiled and kissed her back. "That I am then," He muttered and then was pulled to her and kissed her back, feeling her tongue enter his mouth. He didn't object though, he just enjoyed it,
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:13 am

Ever kept on kissing him. She pulled away. "What I meant was, we have sex an awful lot."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:16 am

Shane raised an eyebrow but he didn't voice what he was thinking immediately. "Isn't....that what Friends with Benefits do? I mean we haven't exactly made any attempts to leave since we got here." He told her, hoping he didn't get slapped.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:25 am

She didn't slap him. She kissed him and then she punched at his gut. "Shush. I meant, we have it a lot so therefore, we might want to slow it down a little."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:01 am

Shane kissed back and then gritted his teeth through the punch. "Fine, Fine. I see your point. So..what do you want to do then?" He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:18 pm

"Did I say we should slow it down now?" she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Shane smirks and kisses again before taking off his shirt and pulling her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Ever smiled and sat herself on his lap, facing him. "What a peculiar relationship we have..."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Shane smiled and kissed her cheek. "I know right." He said to her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Ever kissed him again and pushed him down so he lay on his back. "Well then... Maybe we should-"

"Ever? Shane? Evra? Do you guys want to go for pizza?" called Ever's father.

"When?" Ever heard Evra call.

"Now."

Ever sighed and got off Shane. She tossed him his shirt again and opened her door. "Pizza sounds good."

"Come down to the car then," called Mr Constant.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:29 pm

Shane pulled on his shirt and then stood up with Ever. "Maybe some other time." He whispered to her as they walked down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next