Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:01 am

She laughed again and kept kissing. "Not hoping. Just warning." She was enjoying this little make out session.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:04 am

Shane continued to kiss her back, slowly wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:12 am

"They also think we're dating," she murmured between kissing. Oh god he was good at this... It was addictive to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:14 am

"Ok. Let 'em think it." He said, continuing to kiss her. "I'm just being a good friend." He added between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:19 am

She nodded, kissing him back. She came so close to his body that her hips nudged him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:22 am

Shane grinned and continued to kiss her, moving closer to her, he picked her up and held her in his arms. He moved away and kissed her cheek and then her neck before moving back up to her lips and kissing again.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:24 am

"Well... Maybe not sex... But we can do other stuff," Ever said and kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:25 am

Shane kissed her again and smiled, "What other things did you have in mind?" He asked as he kissed.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:28 am

"I don't know... Very thingie things?" she said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:30 am

Shane just smiled and kissed her cheek. "Oh so like cuddling and seeing who will win at a tickle war. Then just wasting a few minutes kissing?" He asked like that was exactly what she might be thinking.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:37 am

Ever frowned. "We aren't dating, Shane," she scowled and let herself down.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:38 am

Shane stepped back and shrugged. "Hey, I'm a guy. We don't pick up on things very well most of the time." He told her and sat down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:20 pm

Ever laughed. It wasn't light hearted or jokingly. This time it was harsh. "Shane, it'll take more than sex or rescuing me from Ethan to get me to go out with you. Try an attraction to your personality or something. Because for me, the only thing working for you, is that body."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:20 am

Share sighed a bit and then took a seat on the bed and lied back, staring up at the roof. It wasn't like what she had said had bothered him, he heard that stuff near all the time from everyone. It was just that he was still somewhat tired and honestly he didn't really want to worry about anything right now. Specially not from Ever."Sorry, Ever. Really, I don't care to find someone to like me for my personality. Everyone I meet makes it pretty clear I'm too much of an ass to be liked anyway. The good moments I have aren't very often so, whatever. I'll just keep being me, it's all I know to do." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:40 pm

She stopped whatever she was doing. "You're not an ass..." she murmured and left the room. Outside, she leaned against her door and slid down it, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Shane watched her leave the room and then laid back on the bed and sighed. "Why can't I just say something right for once.." He said to himself as he stared at the ceiling,
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:54 pm

"Hey," Evra called over to Ever as he came out of the bathroom. "Are you OK?"

"Fine," Ever shrugged. "Yourself?"

"Same old. Hey, uh, do you remember what our argument was about?" Evra asked her.

Ever shrugged. "You said you were gay or something?"

Evra went red.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:57 pm

Shane heard Evra and Ever through the door so he just decided to stay quiet and listen.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:01 pm

"Exactly," Evra sighed. "Look... I'm not. He was just... He tried it on."

Ever shrugged. "Evra, I don't care."

Evra shrugged and got out of her sight. She leaned back on the door some more and tumbled back into her room.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Shane saw her tumble back into the room and then rolled off the bed and walked over to her, knealing down next to her. "Perhaps the door being fully hut would help next time?" He asked her with a light smirk,
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:17 pm

"That'd be boring," she said, smiling up at him. He was upside down but she still smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Shane smiled and then leaned down and kissed her forhead
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Ever didn't do anything. She just looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Shane looked down at her, "Problem?"
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:37 pm

Ever shook her head. "Nope."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next