Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:08 pm

"Or jerk off about it," she muttered before saying more loudly. "I'm good at reading people. Most of the time."

The girl leaned back against the door. "I don't want relationships right now. But I'm so stressed, I'm willing to dip into friends with benefits."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Shane laid down beside her and scooted closer to her. "If you really want to I won't mind. I'm not going to force you into anything that you don't want....not like I could force you if I tried." He told her.

Last edited by Alpha Wolf on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:19 pm

She rolled her eyes and practically tackled him, straddling his waist. "How about this, Shane? You be a good little boy and sit there and take it like a man. OK?" she growled. She wasn't insane. Her eyes weren't maddened.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Shane shrugged and looked up at her. "OK, do your worse." He challenged her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:25 pm

She smirked and pushed off his jacket and her own. She pulled up her shirt and revealed the black lacey bra she wore underneath. Reaching behind her, she pinched the clasp and undid it, removing the black fabric. She smiled and stopped straddling him, pulling away his jeans and boxers and finally wrapping her hand around his shaft. "I think my worst will be satisfying," she grinned and started to stroke him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Shane moaned and then reached down and removed his shirt as it was the only thing either of them were wearing. He grinned and moaned louder as she started to stroke him, hoping for more very soon.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:35 pm

She smirked. "You see, I know you like this. I know you do. What I want to know is would you like it if I put you in my mouth," she said and winked. She stopped, leaning down and taking the shaft into her mouth, starting to suck.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Shane moaned louder then as she started to suck on him. "Ohh..Gods, Ever...More..please more." He moaned begging her to suck him harder.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:57 pm

She raised a hand and put a finger to his lips. She passed him a pillow. She wasn't sure how much people could hear through the walls. She kept up her activity though. She wanted to see how far she could push him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Shane moaned a little less loudly and then pulled the pillow over his head and moaned louder, it being muffled by the thing. He leaked out a bit but he tried to hold back from coming, he wanted her to actually get some enjoyment out of this and not just have it end in no time at all.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:06 pm

She grinned and licked at the leak. "Oh you're so ready for more," she grinned and pulled away her jeans and panties. She straddled again and then let him in, slowly. Inch by inch, she couldn't help but moan a little herself.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Shane moaned louder as he was slipped into her. He tossed the pillow aside feeling like it was it was blocking them and then reached up and started to play with her breasts as he moaned.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm

She pulled him up to kiss her. "Come on, Shane. You aren't going to fight?" she asked as she rolled her hips and started the fun.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Shane kissed her back and smirked when she mentioned a fight. He moaned a bit but then kissed her again as he flipped them over and pinned her down, starting to thrust into her, "You gonna fight back?" He asked her with a smirk as he thrusted faster.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Ever giggled. "Well played," she said and struggled a little. She pouted. "You are hurting my wrists though."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Shane loosened his grip around her wrists so that he wouldn't be hurting her. He continued to thrust into her and kissed her neck as he went, gently biting down and then moving to her cheek and kissing it before kissing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:36 pm

"Oh... Shane!" she moaned quietly. She clawed his skin, biting her lip. She gasped when she tightened and locked around him, her release coming not long after. She bit down hard on her lip, trying not to call out.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:38 pm

Shane moaned out a bit and then quickly leaned down and kissed her as he came with her. His moans muffled by the he hugged her close and smiled at her after breaking away for air.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Breathing heavily, Ever hugged him back before rolling away. "Oh gods... Shane, that was better than the last time," she gasped and closed her eyes. She stood up and threw his boxers at him. "Put those on."

She found some old nightclothes in her dresser. She chose a nightdress, fearing she'd grown a little since her absense.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:41 pm

Shane pulled on his boxers and then walked over and pulled on some pants as well, not really bothering to grab his shirt. He sat down on the bed and smiled at her. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Ever." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:46 pm

She slipped the nightdress on over her head and got on the bed beside him. "I feel better too. You have no idea how much recovering memories can be a pain in the ass."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:48 pm

Shane smiled. "And hopefully I will never have to know what that feeling is like." He told her as he lay back on the bed
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Ever nodded and leaned back against the wall, closing her eyes. She drifted off in silence.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Not long after Shane fell asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Dawn broke and the light woke Ever up. She got changed before nudging Shane awake, throwing him his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next