Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ice Cream Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammah

Hammah

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:42 pm

I walked into the ice cream shop with Ven. Ah, it smelled really good in there.. Which was weird... considering it was ice cream. I walked up to the counter and looked at the board will all of the choices.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Ventus smiled as he walked into the ice cream shop, holding Hallow's gentle hands. Even if he was incredibly tired, it was things like this that made him feel simply amazing. His eyes glanced at the items list. Ven was always one for rocky road. Though he liked chocolate, he didn't like it too rich in flavoring. Taking the wallet out of his back pocket, he pulled out a ten -- that would be enough for Hallow and him.

"May I have a rocky road?" Ventus asked the cashier, "A medium, please," He added, and then looked over to Hallow. "Whatever you want, my dear." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:52 pm

I smiled and looked at the board again, "I'll have a...." I paused. I was debating on an M&M Flurry or a mint chocolate chip cone.. Maybe I could get a mint chocolate chip flurry... Hm. "Can you guys make a Mint Chocolate Chip Flurry?" I asked the girl. She nodded. "Oh good, I'll have a small one of those." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:33 pm

"Sure thing," Said the cashier, taking the ten from Ven's hand. After some scoops of the ice cream, she made two ice cream cones of their selected choices, Ven's being a little larger than Hallow's. The girl handed back Ven's change, and after Ventus pocketed it, he brought his ice cream to a small table that had two chairs. Sitting down in one, he started to lick his ice cream -- though felt somewhat self conscious doing so.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:57 pm

"Thank you!" I said to him when he handed the girl the money. I smiled up at him. I took my flurry from the girl and followed him to the table. I took a bite of it.. Yum.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:09 pm

As the saying goes, it's the simple things in life. Much relatable, then, was Ventus, sitting in an ice cream shop, sitting with a girl he thought was pretty amazing, and having one of his favorite flavors of ice cream. It was therapeutic in a way much wouldn't expect; Ven felt completely at peace. Enjoying the flavor of the ice, he consumed it slowly, just engorged in the scene.

"So how normally do you come here?" He asked Hallow.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:45 pm

I thought about the question for a moment... "Hmm. Well, I used to come here all the time. Like, when I first got to Camp, and after training hard one day I'd come up here. But recently, I haven't been coming as often." I shrugged. "I don't really know why though. It's so good!" I laughed and took another bite of the ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:04 pm

Ventus nodded his head with a large smile.

"It most certainly is delicious," He told her, having another bit of his. 'Twas a lot more better than usual ice cream -- but then again, that's probably how the shop stays in business. He set his cone down, wiped his face with a napkin, and again, enjoying where he was at and who he was with.

"Myself -- I haven't come out of camp too much. There's a lot of risks you take when you walk the unprotected streets when--" He stopped and made sure the cashier wasn't paying attention.

"--you're the son of a titan," He whispered and then shrugged. "But the same applies to you, so I think it's fine to say I'll be fine also," He added, back to his normal voice.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:45 pm

I laughed and shrugged. "I've really never run into anything... I mean, there was this one time and this man was being really weird. But I just ran away and came back to Camp." I thought back on previous times I've been in New York. I really couldn't think of anything that had happened...
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:49 pm

"Ah, well," Ventus went on, remembering a certain instance. "I once went out with my friend Zack one day. We were just walking the streets, you know, enjoying a different scene. A bit later, a minotaur. Unluckily for us, we didn't bring our weapons. Zack was brave enough to distract it while I sent a couple bolts of lightning at it. It didn't hurt anyone, and we then went back to camp afterwards." He told her, whispering most of the details. He would seem insane to anyone else who wasn't half deity.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:20 pm

I laughed, he was being so secretive about it. It was really cute.. After he finished his story, I was serious and nodded. "Oh gross. Those things are creepy." I muttered. I took the last bite of my ice cream. Darn.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:43 pm

"Ah, creepy they may be, but you tend to not care so much when you're fighting one head on." Ventus replied with a chuckle. He continued to have his ice cream, and, to feel even with Hallow, he consumed the whole of his, then wiped his face with a napkin.

"When did you encounter one of those nasty buggers?" Ventus asked, referring to the minotaurs.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:48 pm

"There was one in the forest one time. Ya know, I was just on a walk and bam, it just came out of no where. But it's alright, I got him." I had a triumphant smile on my face, thinking back to that.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:54 pm

Ventus smiled and nodded. "Yeah. The good thing about them is they're not all that smart. It's pretty easy to use your surroundings to your advantage, and to outsmart them. Especially if you stand next to a tree, dodge at the last second, let their horns get stuck, and then stab them in the back." He said, folding his hands together
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:41 pm

"I'm guessing that happened to you, Mr. Tough Guy?" I asked, totally teasing him. I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Ventus smirked and nodded. "Yes, on multiple occasions, even. In me and Zack's more foolish years, when we were probably thirteen and fourteen -- maybe even a bit younger, we would go out to the forest and purposely look for things. Once we even summoned a creature: a hell hound. Though we taught it a lesson or two, I almost got ripped to shreds, so we just stuck with what we found in the forest. Some crazy times those were." Ventus nodded in memory. The two were both rather stupid and foolish to do things like that, but when your that age, cautiousness was the bane of your existence.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:57 pm

I laughed. "Wowww, you're such a bad ass, I can't even handle it right now." I had a rather sarcastic tone to my voice. "I'm just kidding, but really. You're crazy," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Ventus chuckled merrily and nodded. "Crazy? My dearest, you haven't seen the least of it," Ventus told her with a wide smile. Crazy was a word that applied well to him. Smart, suave, savvy, but most certainly crazy, also. Perhaps it was the love of taking the risks, which many people called bravery, but he was crazy either way.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:07 pm

I smiled again. I couldn't not smile when I was around him. He was so sweet and the way he talked was just.. Ah. Ven was just too perfect. "So. What now?" I asked, gesturing to the empty cup of ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:05 am

"Whatever you wish to do now," Ventus shrugged, leaning back in his chair. He continued looking into Hallow's lovely colored eyes with his gray ones, and a playful smile across his tired face. He hardly noticed how tired he was, to be frank.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:29 pm

"Hmm..." I thought for a second. "I dunno!" I frowned and crossed my arms, leaning back in my chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice Cream Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time    Ice Cream Time  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream Time
Page 1 of 1