Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Shane smirked and stepped closer to her wrapping his arms around her waist and slipping a hand into her pants, kissing her neck at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Taken by surprise, she dropped her cigarette and kissed him back. She pulled back a little. "Oi. Cigarettes aren't cheap these days."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Shane smiled. "So I'll buy you some more when the chance arrives." He told her pulling his hand out of her pants after a minute or two and then kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Ever kissed him back, smiling. "Good."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Shane kissed her again and then muttered to her, "We should probably head back inside. the pizza should be there by now."
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:55 pm

"Shut up," Ever said and twisted her fingers into his hair. "Take charge for once, Shane."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:01 pm

Shane smirked and kissed her again. "Take charge? So you enjoy it when I'm the dominant one?" He asked her rhetorically before pulling her closer and kissing again.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:05 am

((Ding ding ding! We have a winner- oh wait, you already knew that xD))

Ever grinned and kissed him back, her fingers curled in his hair and her body pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:26 am

Shane continued to kiss her as he got closer to her. "You quite possible are the craziest girl I've ever met. Whether your are sane or not." He told her between kisses as he slipped his hands under her shirt and rubbed her breasts that were hiding behind her bra.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:28 am

She froze for a whole second before continuing with what they were doing. Why did it bother her that that was quite possibly the most romantic thing she'd ever been told? Even if it didn't sound romantic to anyone else, she loved it.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:30 am

Shane kissed her cheek and raised at eyebrow when she froze. "Problem, Ever?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:33 am

Ever shook her head. She smiled. A genuine smile. A smile that radiated happiness. She was happy, even if they were kissing in an alley beside a pizza parlor, surrounded by dirt and possibly a vagrant cat or three. She kissed his cheek and smiled again at him. "I'm fine," she said.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:35 am

Shane smiled and kissed er again, removing his hands from under her shirt and hugging her. "Come on. Let's get some pizza and continue this somewhere else." He said to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:39 am

She took his hand. "Promise?" she asked him, feeling like a little kid. She let the feeling go and focused on Shane. Something wasn't the same. Something in her head. Nothing that could be seen by anyone else. Possibly by her twin but not any anyone else. She led him back inside and sat at her table, pizza ready for her. She smiled at her family and tucked in. She looked presentable and her parents didn't ask her what had gone on. Her brother sent her a few looks out of the corner of his eye but his questions would be saved for later.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:42 am

Shane nodded at her question. "Promise." He told her before they went inside and took their seats. He took two slices of the Meat Lover's pizza he ordered and then sprinkled some salt and pepper on them before eating the slices.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:46 am

The parents chattered whilst the twins remained silent. Then...

"Shane and I should get back to our home soon," Ever said.

Her parents nearly choked.

"What?"

"You're leaving us?"

"So soon?"

"But we just got you back."

"It's a camp. For special people like Shane and myself. Like my brother, too," Ever shrugged. "He can come too if he likes."

"Maybe. In time," Evra shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:50 am

"Ever can come and visit whenever she wants. But it has it's risks as well. Things that are...hard to explain going on outside of this camp that Ever and I go to." Shane added on as a side note after finishing one of his pizza slices.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:59 am

Ever's chair scraped back. "Shane, we should go. It was great seeing you all again. Evra, if you're ever in a weird beyond belief situation, wander aimlessly around Long Island Sound. We'll find you. We'll always find you."

Ever hurried Shane out of the building. "Sorry," she apologised. "I saw Ethan coming over again."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:05 am

Shane took a last bite of pizza before being pulled out of the restaurant. He listened to what Ever said and then nodded. "No need to apologize to me, Ever." He told her as he walked along the sidewalk next to her. "Anywhere you wanna go before we get back to camp? Or are you ready to get back now?" He asked her after a minute or two of walking,
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:08 am

"Camp," Ever said, resting her cheek on his shoulder as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:13 am

Shane nodded and wrapped an arm around her shoulder as they walked down the sidewalk. Soon though he hailed a taxi and got the driver to take them to Long Island Sound. After he payed the taxi driver he lead Ever up the hill and into Camp. "Home sweet insane Home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)   Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Me Where Our Time Went (Alpha WOlfie)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8