Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:28 am

I kissed Lorelei back, not actually willing to settle for one kiss. My hands slid up her side from her hips and rested on her chest as I leaned in a little closer for another kiss. I couldn't help but continually compare Lorelei and Tori, but nothing really changed; with Lorelei, independent of her skill at things, they felt better because there was more meaning behind it. But Tori was just so much better at it, and just generally more . .maneuverable and voluptuous.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:36 am

Kissing Kelsier again, I got the feeling that, for whatever reason, he wasn't giving our little make-out session his full attention. I didn't like the idea of not being in the forefront of his thoughts at the moment, so I became a bit more aggressive with my kissing.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:38 am

Oh, what was this? Lorelei kissed me a bit more aggressively, and I couldn't help but reply in kind. As we kissed more the thoughts about Tori slipped away, being replaced by the lovely thoughts about Lorelei.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:48 am

There seemed to be a marked improvement in the paying-attention-ness, and I felt immensely satisfied that my little kissing coup had been a success. My hands started to wander around, moving from his neck to his shoulders to his back. Gods, he had such a nice body...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:52 am

I kept kissing Lorelei, and her fingers traipsing about led me to do the same. Eventually, they ended up trailing up her thigh, and. .

OOC: And then spaghetti llamas.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:24 am

Apparently, something happened that involved a 'spaghetti llama'. Whatever that was, it apparently made me rather happy and took away my ability to breathe correctly for a while. My breaths were irregular, and slightly gasping, which would have annoyed me to no end if they didn't come with wonderful, wonderful feelings...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:44 am

I created a ball of saltwater and washed my hands in it, off to the side of Lorelei. When i was done, I laid down on top of her, not putting too much weight on her chest while she caught her breath. I kissed her neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:09 am

I smiled and tilted my head back slightly, which I figured would make my neck a bit easier to kiss since my face wouldn't be in the way. Or maybe it wouldn't help at all. I wasn't entirely sure, and my thoughts weren't well organized for logic at the moment. I was still caught up in the events of the past several minutes.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:13 am

I chuckled silently and kissed her neck again, locating her vein and pinching it lightly between my teeth. I had no idea why I'd done that, but i did. I blamed Lorelei.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:31 am

I felt Kelsier's teeth on my skin, and a light pressure. Was he biting me? The sensation was surprisingly pleasant, though with much more force behind it it would quickly turn painful. So long as he was careful about it, I supposed this was alright.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:40 am

I bit a bit harder, trying to see if this actually hurt her, but still being careful. I couldn't really talk right now. If I did, it'd be very unintelligible.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:56 am

It still didn't quite hurt, but the pressure was growing closer to becoming pain. "Careful there," I muttered, making sure not to move too much. "You're going to end up leaving a mark..." Would I mind much if he did end up leaving a little mark? Probably not, so long as he didn't leave them all over my skin like freckles.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:10 am

I released my teeth and moved a hand up to her chin, tilting it down again as I leaned my lips in and kissed her cheek. There was a stupid phrase in my mind, but I didn't want to say it. Maybe once I figured out the whole Tori thing. .But Kelsier, she's so nice and pretty. .you have to tell her that you love her right now! Shut up! I don't love her. That would take. .empathy. .or sympathy. .or some shit like that. Kelsier and Lorelei, sittin' in a tree. . I will murder you. I don't exist. CAN'T TOUCH DISS. NA NA NA NA. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:40 am

I smiled again, and then went in for a proper kiss on the lips. Not that I didn't like being kissed on the cheek - I found it quite sweet, actually - but there was just something about the feeling of a kiss on the lips that was attractive. Why was that, anyways? Damned hormones and nerve endings, conspiring to cause mental conundrums like this...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:46 am

Well, thank Chaos, she kissed me, perfectly stopping my lips and voice box from betraying me. I kissed her back and moved my arms around her, gently pulling myself closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:58 am

I shoved pointless thoughts and questions aside for the moment, and focused instead on our kiss, and the funny happy feeling I was getting somewhere in the pit of my stomach. It felt vaguely like the so-called butterflies one feels when nervous, but they felt chock full of positive emotion rather than fear. I tried to put a name to the curious feeling, but the only one that suited it was 'love', but I was uncomfortable with so strong of a word right now. Bah, there I went again with the purposeless thinking.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:02 am

. . . there wasn't anything else it could be, right? No, of course not. .I love you, Lorelei. Yes, it sounded wonderful in my head, but I couldn't acutally vocalize it yet. I just told her through my kisses instead, kissing longer and more. .ferociously? No, passionately. There was a difference.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:02 am

The feeling of the kiss changed, becoming more... loving? Intense? Meaningful? All of those things, but I felt like there was an all-encompassing word that'd be more accurate. I'd probably think of it later, just as I was trying to fall asleep or something. Anyways, I responded in kind.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:12 am

I went on kissing Lorelei like that for a few minutes, until I drew back a bit to that a few real breaths. Up until that I'd just been taking a few spare breaths, not really getting proper air to be able to keep kissing Lorelei. Even now I wanted to go right back in to kiss her more.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:32 am

In the absence of kissing, my brain was able to actually pay attention to our surroundings. It helped that my eyes were actually open now, too. The cave was quiet, save for the lapping of the water against the stone and the sound of our breathing, which sounded unnaturally loud in the silence. I felt like I should say something, maybe something about that funny, fuzzy, warm feeling I had...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:37 am

I carefully rolled so that Lorelei was now on top of me, and wrapped my arms around her waist to bring her closer up against me. I couldn't help but look into her eyes and think that dumb phrase again. Love isn't dumb, Kelsier. You are. Shut up. Just shut up.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:46 am

My lips parted slightly, like I was about to say something... but at the last moment, I lost my nerve, and just laid my head down on Kelsier's chest. I'd have to mention it some other time, I supposed. Perhaps when I actually figured out what the hell my feelings were.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:51 am

I had just thought Lorelei was going to say something, and some corner of my mind imagined it to be the same thing I was thinking. If it was, she was just as shy about it as me, so i didn't pressure her about it. I ran my fingers through her hair gently, simply holding her for now.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:17 am

I shivered slightly - again, partly because of the cold, partly because the feeling of Kelsier's hand in my hair warranted a physical response. After a minute or so of just laying here, I decided that it was just too damn cold in the cave. Even when we were cuddled together like this, sharing body heat, I could barely stand the temperature. I needed clothes, and being covered by a nice blanket wouldn't hurt. Putting on clothes just seemed so boring and mundane, though... perhaps I should enlist some assistance. "I need to put some clothes on," I muttered. Hint hint.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:21 am

I laughed, getting the hint, but deciding not to play on it. "Nah, you're fine." I said, smiling mischievously. I then moved my hands down her back and rested them on her ass. Maybe that'd help. .just kidding,it probably wouldn't; I just wanted to grab her ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next