Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:47 am

I thought for a moment, and that was all it took for my mind to go off on a naughty tangent. I voiced the idea almost immediately, without much thought. It probably seemed insensitive, given what we'd recently. .been through. "My healing works best in hot water, "I started off, lying creatively. I can't change the temperature of water, so it'd be nice to find some place that has hot water, and a bath helps for a lengthy healing process, and goodness, we wouldn't want to waste fresh water, so we might just have to take a bath together." I looked into Lorelei's eyes for a second before winking.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:06 am

I tossed the apple core aside, into the trash can, and leaned back against Kelsier. "That sounds lovely, although..." How should I phrase this? I went through several options in my mind. I'm tired. I'm sore. I'd really suck at sex right now. I'm withholding sex from you as a temporary punishment, you fucking nymphomaniac. Well, that last one wasn't nearly as true as the others. I wouldn't be able to stand that for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:14 am

I sighed a little, and tried to reason out what she was going to say, or finish her sentence in some vaguely apologetic fashion, but i couldn't think of anything. Maybe she was, after all, just tired. Causing that much destruction on a both must take a good deal of energy, and she hadn't had food for a while. "Maybe another day?" I finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:25 am

"But I want a baaath," I whined, almost childishly. Gah. Perhaps I could manage it, but as stiff and painful as my muscles were, I knew I'd do everything in a very sub-par manner. I felt very, very irritated that I was having this mental conflict at all, and blamed Kelsier. And then Tori. And then Kelsier again.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:32 am

"Then have a bath on your own, and I'll have one on my own. That was what I meant." I said. It seemed like she was purposefully avoiding sex. I figured it was because I'd fucked Tori, and I hoped this wouldn't be a typical thing; her withholding sex from me.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:43 am

"I don't want to take a bath by myself," I protested. I was failing to communicate well, wasn't I? Failing so very, very badly. I closed my eyes took a deep breath in an attempt to straighten my thoughts out, and then looked back at Kelsier. "I'm not trying to be mean, dear, but I'm tired, and sore, and will really fucking suck at sex right now, okay?" I could have phrased that better, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:07 am

What the fucking Erebus. She was being extremely confusi-Oh, okay. Tired and sore. "Why are you so sore?" I asked, my tone changing to emphasize my concern. "I mean, what did you do, besides not sleep and smash Tori's body?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:12 am

"I... swam back to camp..." I muttered, twirling a strand of hair around my finger in slight agitation. "And maybe got lost once... or twice... on the way..." It felt sort of dumb, explaining that I'd had to find my way back alone, like there had been some easier way I hadn't thought of. But I hadn't known where I was, had no money for a taxi, and was definitely not going to walk the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:17 am

I sighed, noting that this was definitely my fault, as my hands slowly moved around her body to the typical muscles used in swimming, gently stretching them and massaging them. "That sounds awful. I'm sorry." I muttered, and kissed her neck. I had no idea how to communicate that I wanted to make ir all up to her, sobi just concentrated on relaxing her muscles.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:30 am

... dear titans, that felt nice. 'Nice' was actually too mild of an adjective to accurately describe the wonderful, wonderful feeling of Kelsier's hands working against the various sore places on my body. Just... damn. I needed to start overexerting myself more often. "S'alright," I sighed in response.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:46 pm

I smiled a little, glad she didn't seem to be upset, and rested my hands on her thighs. "So, what now" then?" I asked, not really sure what she had meant with all of that contradiction. She obviously wanted a bath, and. .well, she wanted one with me but with no sex. That probably wouldn't end up working out correctly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:57 pm

"I don't know. My brain isn't working correctly," I muttered. Maybe I just needed another nap. I didn't feel sleepy, though, tired as I was, which was irritating. Most everything seemed to be irritating today, now that I thought about it. It wasn't that time of the month, was it? Shut up, Lorelei. No, I was sure it was not.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:36 am

I just kind of nodded silently, not really sure what to do now. Maybe she'd decide on something. It seemed like no matter what I chose to do, she'd disagree with it, so I sat silently, hoping that doing nothing would allow me to avoid ridicule.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:39 am

I sat there, trying to think... and then fell asleep. How incredibly stupid, yet somehow convenient. Once I was unconscious, I sorted of lulled sideways, and would have simply fallen over if Kelsier's arms hadn't been in the way. Maybe once I woke up, I would actually have a normal, functioning brain again.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:05 am

"Anything, Lorelei?" I asked, and didn't get a response. I poked her thigh, since my hand was there anyway, nd said, "Lorelei?"Silence. I moved her in my lap, and she seemed oddly limp. I looked at her eyes, and finally realized she must be sleeping. .just to be sure, I checked her pulse. She was alive. I carefully laid her down on the bed, and moved the fruit down to the ground. I pulled the covers over Lorelei and I nice and tightly before wrapping an arm around her, moving up next to her, and waiting for her to wake up again.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:14 am

I slept for a few hours. It was a very peaceful, restful, dreamless sort of sleep, and when I finally did wake up, I felt wonderfully refreshed. Granted, I still felt sore, but it wasn't as bad as it had been before my nap, and I could almost ignore the near-constant aching. When had I fallen asleep, anyways? It must have been while I was talking with Kelsier. But I had been sitting, then, not laying down under the covers. I opened my eyes and turned to look at Kelsier, careful not to make any sudden movements that might wake him if he had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:25 am

After a few minutes I'd also drifted off to sleep, and if I had any dreams, I didn't remember them. Lorelei was careful enough in her movements not to wake me, so I slumbered on. Now, however, I began to dream, and if I was Lorelei I would now notice the signs of dreaming through R.E.M. Of course, I was Kelsier, and I was having a lovely fantasy of me and Lorelei killing countless mortals in an epic battle. The fact that Lorelei wasn't wearing clothes wasn't pertinent and therefore not even worth mentioning.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:04 am

Kelsier was asleep, and I noted the rapid movement of his eyes beneath their lids. He was dreaming. It would be a bit mean to wake him, so I just lay there and watched him for a while. He looked absolutely adorable while he was asleep, with his face relaxed and expressionless and peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:50 am

The dream progressed rather quickly, as Lorelei and I were epic fighters and took care of the stupid mortals quickly. That was followed by various sexual activities, and when those were done, I finally started to wake up. I opened my eyes briefly before closing then again. Gah, they just didn't want to open.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:57 am

Well, it looked like he was waking up now. I tilted my face upwards to place a kiss on his forehead, to help a bit with the difficult awakening process. I had to make sure that he didn't fall back asleep when things were so very close to success.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Wha. .pressure on my forehead, soft skin. .Oh, a kiss. I smiled a little and blinked a few times before opening them up to the pleasant sight if Lorelei. I smiled a bit wider and moved closer to her, pressing myself up against her a little.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Success, he was awake. "Sleep well?" I asked with a grin, and smoothed down a tuft of Kelsier's hair that had messed itself out of place during his nap. This post was way too short, so some mysterious force added completely irrelevant text to lengthen it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:05 am

I nodded. "Did you?" I asked, my voice like stones rubbing together. Come on, after a simple nap my voice got fucked up? Wow. Whatever. I let my hands find Lorelei's muscles again, gently massaging them again. Sure, I had the ulterior motive to having sex with her, but I had a feeling this would feel nice for her in the mean time.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:13 am

"Mhm," I replied, and then closed my eyes. Not to fall asleep again, but as a strange sort of reaction to Kelsier's hands rubbing against the places on me that were still slightly sore. It just felt so nice that I didn't care to divert my attention from the feeling by looking at things, if that made any sense. I was reminded of something... a bath would still be nice...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:22 am

I kissed Lorelei's cheek gently as my hands continued to find and loosen her muscles. "Goodness, wouldn't a bath right now be perfect?" I asked softly, and left my lips less than an inch from her face. She looked rather content, so i didn't stop with the massage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next