Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:12 am

Eventually, I found my way to Long Island Sounds. By the time I did, it was past sunrise, and the light filtered down from the surface like some sort of sign that my trek was at an end. Finally. I was exhausted, and had an empty stomach to boot. I crawled onto the familiar shore, and just lay in the sand for a few minutes, looking up at the sky. There were black stormclouds, contrasting heavily with the sunlight that filtered town through cracks between the thunderheads. After a while, I heard light footsteps plodding towards me. Dammit… it was her.

When I woke up in the morning, I decided to go on a nice walk to the beach. The morning was crisp and cool, just perfect for a day out. When I arrived, though, I saw a familiar person lying in the sand. Well, shit. Lorelei. The smart thing would have been to get out of there, but I wanted to talk to her, for some reason. Maybe our relationship was salvageable. Sure, we didn’t like each other much, but it was good to have friends… well, we’d probably be frenemies at best, but whatever. I walked over to her, and lightly prodded her head with my foot. “Lora?” I asked, tentatively.

“Hello, whore,” I muttered. Titans damn her, damn her to Tartarus. I definitely needed to kill her, now, preferably by drowning. I felt too weak right now to drag her to the water, though. I’d need to trick her to her doom.

That wasn’t a very kind greeting, though I understood why she’d think that. I sighed. “You know, when this whole affair started, I didn’t know you were his girlfriend.”

I raised an eyebrow. “So you fucked him more than once, then?” When could that have happened? When… when he went to get breakfast for me, maybe? Getting in a fight, my ass…

”Just twice,” I replied, and sat down next to my cousin. “Once in the mess hall, and once… well, you know.” Lora was quiet for a bit, so I just rambled on. “He’s really hot, you know. Hey… if, you know, things don’t patch up between the two of you… you wouldn’t mind if I actually dated him, right?”

Oh my titans, die in a fucking hole. NO. “Whatever. I don’t care,” I lied. “Hey, Tori? I need to show you something,” I said, and pushed myself to my feet. “It’s a little ways into the water, so you’ll need to carry your shoes and wade in a bit.”

That was somewhat suspicious, but I decided to give Lori the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she was over him already. “Ooh, what is it?” I asked, and pulled my shoes off, leaving them in the sand, before getting up.

”It’s a surprise,” I replied, and grabbed Tori’s wrist, and started to walk towards the water.

I walked along with Lorelei, all the way up to knee level in the water. Well, knee level on her, which was about mid-thigh for me. “Hey, Lora,” I muttered apprehensively, “this is a little deep, and I can’t swim all that well…”

I didn’t reply, and just dragged her onwards. At one point, I started to swim, not relinquishing my hold on her.

Lora,” I complained, and tried to pull away from her. But her grip was like iron, a vice that refused to let me go. I couldn’t reach the bottom now. “Lora, I can’t swim so well… LORELEI, STOP…”

We were sufficiently far into the water, now, so I turned around and shoved Tori’s face beneath the surface. She struggled, and I had to actually swim under myself and hold onto her so that she didn’t get away.

AHHH, SHIT, THE BITCH WAS TRYING TO KILL ME. Oh, gods, I was so stupid. I flailed around, but my movements were slowed by the water, and I could barely see anything anyways. The saltwater stung my eyes. It wasn’t long before my lungs started to burn with pain, begging for air. No matter how much I clawed and kicked at Lorelei, she didn’t let go… I was panicking… things started to get darker, and I felt a sharp pain in my gut, and involuntarily inhaled. That bitch… she punched me or something…

It was taking too long for Tori to drown, so I sped up the process by kneeing her in the stomach. Soon after, she went limp. Wonderful. Now, where to stash the body… the cave. Yes, the underwater cave. The only problem was that I wasn’t entirely sure where to find it. I knew it was somewhere in the sound, so that narrowed things down quite a bit. Perhaps… the place where Kelsier and I had first met, there had been a steep drop-off to a deeper part of the sea. It could be there. Or not. I felt right about it, though, and it was worth a shot.

So I swam down further with Tori’s limp body, not particularly caring whether she was already drowned or not or if she was just unconscious. She’d be dead soon enough anyways. It took quite some time to get to the underwater ledge, but when I got there, Tori was certainly dead. Good. We were down very deep, now, and if I swam even further down, the pressure might be too much for me to stand… well, fuck that. I was determined to do this, so I steeled myself, and descended.

It was quite possible that I could have died. I’d never pushed myself to my limits like this, going so far under the sea. I could feel the tons and tons of ocean above bearing down on me, wanting to crush my fragile bones like the violent creature it was. Any mortal would have been smashed into pathetic mortal jelly. Hell, I should have been squashed. Somehow, though, I lived, and managed to drag Tori’s body behind me all the while. It took ages, but eventually, I spied some glowing plants in the distance. I swam towards them, anticipation roiling in my gut. Had I finally found the cave? When I reached it, the familiarity of the place was striking. Yes, this was definitely the place. With the first smile I’d worn all day, I made my way inside, and floated up to the interior of the cave. I floated very, VERY slowly, to prevent another nauseous spell…

When I reached the surface, I was presented with a very strange sight. The skeletons of large aquatic creatures that weren’t there before, set on the floor in dramatic poses. I pulled myself up onto the dry ground for a closer look. I believed there was a large shark, something that could only be a narwhal, and some sort of relatively small toothed whale. Orcas, maybe? Whatever that last one was, there were two like it. And on the floor next to them, written in elegant script in something dark red and glistening in places, was an apology. Aw…

Well, I was tired, and the apology was sort of sweet, but I had something to do first. I dragged Tori’s body a bit further from the water, finally let go of her wrist – which was heavily bruised and a dark purple – and promptly stomped on her face. The thin bones of her face were crushed easily under the weight of my foot, weakened by the soaking and pressure from the ocean. I kicked the side of her broken head, then, and it leered to the left with an audible snap. It felt somehow therapeutic, beating up on her… I went on to stomp a hole through her ribcage, break her legs, her arms, and just generally desecrate her remains. I was at it for a good half hour, and by the time I was finished with my rampage, her bones were in splinters and the body wasn’t even recognizable as humanoid anymore. It was more like a big puddle of gore and guts. I should have worn shoes for this. My feet were now bloodstained and slightly sore, and my hands were colored red as well. It dawned upon me that when Kelsier happened upon the body – for I did indeed intend to let him find it – he might not recognize what it was. I spotted a corner of Tori’s dress that had escaped ruin, and promptly tore it from the ripped fabric it was attached to. The pattern was distinctive, easily recognizable since she wore the outfit so often. I plucked a long, thin splinted o bone from the pile, poked the bone through it, and set it on the mountain of gore like a little red and white flag. I dipped a finger into some of the pooled blood and, off to the side, slightly away from the mess, I painted, “Apology accepted. Love, Lorelei”.

And with that, I staggered over to the bed, laid down, wrapped myself in the blankets, and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:44 am

After my nap, I'd and taken a basket of fruit from the mess hall. I was munching on a pear when I appeared in my cave again, and noticed a beautifully shaped, female figure in my bed. I started to smile, and then smelled something odd. Dead person rather than dead sea animal, and I looked around. After a few seconds, I noticed a gory pile with a little flag, and when I walked closer, I recognized the pattern of the fabric. Tori's dress to mark her remains. I finally broke inti a complete smile, and saw writing nearby. 'Apology accepted. Love, Lorelei.' I sat down on the edge if my bed and looked at the mass of blankets that i had recognized as Lorelei. I finished my pear and set the basket of fruit down at the foot of the bed, and took off the stupid toga before crawling under the blankets and wrapping my arms around Lorelei. I couldn't fall asleep again, so I just waited for her to wake up again.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:59 am

It wasn't too long before I conveniently awoke. My body still felt sore from my long swim and the smashing of the dead body, and I was still splattered with dried blood. Ugh. My first thoughts when I cracked my eyes open were about having a nice, warm bath later, but I quickly forgot about that when I realized that Kelsier was lying next to me. I looked up at his face, uncertain of what to say. I thought I could see a faint red mark right where I'd hit him, but there were numerous wounds peppering his body, and most of them looked moderately serious. What the hell, had he been wrestling sharks? Wait... well, actually, he probably had...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:03 am

When Lorelei woke up, I waited a second and then kissed her gently. I was such a terrible person. I should have said something first. I really hoped she didn't think i was using her, because it wasn't like that. .it also seemed like she had been paying attention to the various injuries I'd received from hunting, and I figured that deserved an explanation. Once the kiss was done. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:10 am

I kissed Kelsier for a few seconds before I remembered that I was still pissed at him. I pulled away slightly, and poked him very pointedly in the chest. There was something that needed to be made clear. "If you ever cheat on me again," I threatened, "I will rip your heart out and fucking eat it."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:19 am

I nodded. "I certainly hope you would." I replied, smiling a little. I hugged her tight up against me. "I love you, Lorelei. I swear I do." I whispered. I really, really didn't want her to stay mad at me, and I also hoped she wouldn't decide that my telling her I loved her was a lie. I realized now, in thinking of hiw much I'd hate her not trusting me, that I'd crushed her trust. Well, fuck.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:38 pm

"Then why did you do it?" I asked, my expression changing from angry to sort of sad. Even though I'd forgiven Kelsier, I still felt upset over the whole thing. And, of course, by 'it', I meant Tori. Speaking of Tori, her dead body was starting to smell. Maybe I should make Kelsier clean it up.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:54 pm

I bit my lip and frowned a little. "I just. .the first time, it was before I really knew that I loved you, and I thought I'd just kill her, but I didn't have time, and she was. .well, she has. .had. . a really nice body and. .when I saw her again, I figured I'd fuck her one more time before she inevitably died." I said, and looked at her. Please don't be mad. .please don't be mad. .please don't be mad. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:21 pm

As I'd suspected, it seemed that Kelsier had been thinking with his dick rather than his brain. I felt a little better knowing for sure that it hadn't been a thought out and planned decision to cheat on me, but... it still stabbed down into those insecurities that I normally tried to ignore. I mean, I always knew that Tori was nicer looking than I was, but was I really so outclassed ...? Damn...
My face was probably betraying what I was thinking, so I looked down.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:09 pm

"And it was also because all of the emotional stuff was confusing and I needed somewhere to. .do that without having to make sure the other person felt happy. I could just be physical with her, and . .and, after the first time, I noticed how much better it was with you, and that it didn't really matter that Tori was a little better looking, because I didn't have feelings for her." I rambled after seeing her downcast expression. I wasn't making her angry anymore, just sad, and I had to let her know that she really was pretty. "Tori is hot, Lorelei, but you're beautiful." I said finally, and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:45 pm

OOC: That liar lololol... WHEN YOU SEE THIS, GET INTO THE CHATBOX. PRONTO.

BIC: That was somewhat reassuring, even sweet, and brought a tiny smile to my face, but I still felt like shit. Who in their right mind would say shit was pretty? No one. Especially when that shit was being compared to someone with better... well, everything. At least she was dead. She was dead. She was dead. I kept telling myself that, to try and snap out of this stupid little depressed hole I'd fallen into, but my emotions didn't change.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:51 am

I put a hand under Lorelei's chin and moved her face to look at mine, and put my forehead up against hers. It would be a lie if I said she wasn't as hot as Tori. "Lorelei, I love you, not Tori. I'm glad she's dead. I don't want anyone to distract me from you. I. ."I sighed. i had nothing left to say, really. "I killed two killer whales, a great white shark, and a narwhal for you. I used a kitchen knife and wore almost nothing while doing so. I wouldn't have ever done that for her. Don't you ever forget how pretty you are, and how amazing of a body you have, and how amazing of a personality you have." I said. I had no idea what could possibly help her. Emotions weren't my strong suit.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:05 am

"You're such an idiot," I muttered, and kissed him. Was I sending mixed messages? If I was, it was because of my mixed feelings. I was... glad for the compliments, that Kelsier and I were together and Tori was out of the picture. But still, that sorrow clung to my heart like a Band-Aid folded in on itself. Impossible to unstick. Was I every going to be able to trust Kelsier to go places on his own again? Maybe, with time...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:10 am

I kissed her back, making it one of those kisses that was drawn out, soft, and full of emotion. I realized Lorelei would probably never leave my side now, which was kind of a good thing and a bad thing. Oh well, his was my fault, after all. I really was an idiot. . .I wondered if Lorelei had had any food recently; she may very well have just gone to bed when i arrived, and before that had been killing Tori, so it was hard to determine.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:32 am

After kissing for a while, I suddenly felt a loss of energy. I'd been running on fumes for a while. I hadn't eaten since yesterday morning, slept for only a couple of hours, swam for miles and dragging a body behind me for part of that, and then spent ages smashing said body into a mushy pulp. I nearly passed out on the spot. Dear titans...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:36 am

I frowned for a moment and had to check Lorelei's pulse. She was still alive but barely breathing. I guess I'd broken her heart, and it hadn't broken even. I pulled away from her and got out of the bed. I walked over to the basket of fruit and set it down next to her. "Hey, Lorelei, I have some fresh fruit from the mess hall." I said softly. Hopefully she was awake. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:48 am

"Hnnnng... I- I need food," I stammered, and my eyelids fluttered slightly. For some reason, I felt like going to sleep right before eating right now would be a very bad idea. So, so tired. Oh, there was a fruit basket next to me now. I tried to push myself into a sitting position that was far more optimal for eating, but immediately fell back down. Damn, did the last day and a half really render me this weak?
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:51 am

I frowned and got up on the bed. I pulled Lorelei up carefully, and sat down, placing her in my lap and keeping an arm around her waist to keep her up. I wasn't going to let her go without food, and if she passed out again, I'd have no easy way of giving her any. I figured she could still pick the food up herself, but if that proved too difficult, I could do that. I wasn't, however, going to chew it for her. Eww.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:14 am

Ah, this would work. Now I didn't have to attempt to eat while laying down and possibly choke. I reached over into the basket and grabbed a green apple, then leaned back against Kelsier. He made a marvelous chair, and it didn't hurt that he was nice and warm. I bit into my apple, and as I chewed, I observed the abrasions on Kelsier's arms. There were spots that were rubbed raw, like he'd rolled around in sandpaper. That would have been caused by the shark's skin...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:29 am

I picked up a grape cluster thing and started picking grapes off and eating them, making sure my mouth was away from Lorelei's ear so that I wasn't chewing in her ear, and I also was careful to avoid dropping nasty grape bits out of my mouth. There just wouldn't be anything kinky about that. Just. .eww.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:44 am

It only took one hand to hold an apple, so with my free hand, I gently brushed my thumb over the edge of one of the injuries on Kelsier. It was one of those raw patches, on the arm that he was holding grapes with, and thus not moving much. It looked awful, like the top layers of skin had been mercilessly torn off. I worried that it might scar or, worse, get infected.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:27 am

I smiled a little bit and put my hand on top of hers. "I could heal it more if it worries you." I said between mouthfuls. "But it's kind of meant as a whole "I hurt you so now I'll be hurt too" sort of thing." I said, and finished the . .stem. .vine. .thing . .of grapes. I threw the stick-like part into my trash can.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:34 am

"Tch. Not worth getting it infected or bleeding all over the place," I muttered, and took yet another bite out of my apple. It was sour, but I liked the taste more than overly sweet fruit. Things that were too sweet tasted almost rotten to me. Anyways, speaking of blood, I noticed that my hands and feet - especially my feet - were still stained a deep red. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:30 am

I shrugged. "Do you want me to heal it more?" I asked her. I realized that that was kind of fishing for her to show caring. I followed her sight casually and saw that her hands were slightly red, and lifted up the sheets a bit and looked at her feet. She'd dyed my sheets with blood and her feet were red. "You should probably wash those feet." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:40 am

"Yes," I answered to his query about healing the injuries, and nibbled a little more at the apple. I'd eaten most of the edible part, leaving the tops and the core untouched. I felt a lot better after eating a bit, but still stiff and sore. I could do with a nice, warm bath... I simply nodded thoughtfully, and tried to remember if the camp actually had bath tubs or not. I didn't recall seeing any.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next