Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drowning [Le Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Drowning [Le Private] Empty
PostSubject: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:24 am

An hour or two after my escapades in the ocean, I found myself at the lake. I was standing waist-deep in the water, pushing some twelve-year-old camper's head beneath the surface with one hand and holding his hands twisted at painful angles behind his back with the other. He struggled, but didn't seem to be able to do much more than writhe helplessly. I watched with curiosity as he flailed about, trying to escape. I wondered who he was, if anyone would miss him, why he'd been ridiculously easy to subdue. He was wearing a regular camp t-shirt and jeans, and had had a standard celestial bronze sword that was laying uselessly in the mud under his feet. His struggles grew steadily weaker, until they stopped altogether. He'd passed out, most likely. I knew from experience that this didn't mean he was a goner, so I held him under still.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:50 am

I walked up to the lake after a nice nap. Since I'd last seen Lorelei at the beach, I hadn't been expecting her to be at the lake, but when I saw her I was less surprised by her presence and more surprised at what she was doing. She was waist-a really nice looking waist, that I wanted to wrap my ar- cut open. . She was waist deep in the water with some kid upside down in the water. I saw him struggling at first, and then stop. She was drowning someone. All of my anger was replaced with curiosity and intrigue. Why would she be drowning someone? I stood a distance away, not really hiding, but just watching.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:56 am

After another minute or so, I was confident that the kid was dead. I let go of him, and the slightly waterlogged body floated just beneath the surface. It wasn't quite gruesome enough, in my opinion. I reached down and picked up his fallen sword out of the water. It was rather shiny, and slightly muddy from its short time in the dirt. But most importantly, it was sharp. We were right next to a dock, so I shoved the corpse into one of the wooden posts supporting it, holding it up slightly so that the blank, dead face could be seen from shore. I ran him through with his own sword, plunging it between his ribs and out the other side of his back, effectively pinning him to the wooden support. I climbed up onto the dock before the blood had time to seep into the surrounding water, and admired my handiwork.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:03 am

Oh my Titans. She didn't just kill him, she put the body out for show. I really wanted to start clapping. It was so delightfully murderous. I walked out onto the dock, and said, "So, what? I'm not allowed to kill but you are?"
She just. .damn.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:12 am

I was a bit startled when I heard a voice. I hadn't thought there was anyone else here, not heard any footsteps. I must have been too enamored with my good work to pay much attention. I was sort of crouching at the edge of the dock, so I had to turn around a bit and tilt my face upwards to look at whoever was talking. Oh, it was the boy from the ocean. I seemed to have acquired a stalker. Now, at this distance and in the open air, I couldn't help but notice that he was rather attractive and appeared to be around my age.
"Well, I daresay I'm a bit more important than this fellow," I replied, and tapped my victim on the skull. "It'd be a shame if I were to die."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:18 am

I scratched my chin, and it made a bit of a scratchy sound. I hadn't shaved in a day or two, so my fa e wasnt exactly baby smooth. "For now, I respdct you enough as a fellow murderer to agree to that statement. " I said, and added, "Though I do wish to know why."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:21 am

I narrowed my eyes slightly. As interesting as this person may turn out to be, I definitely didn't trust him enough to tell him anything about my past, or my curse, or really anything besides my name. Should I make up some lie about how I'd always hated this kid and was seeking revenge for some long-past wrongdoing? Should I pretend I was a cannibal preparing a midday snack? No, that was slightly ridiculous. I settled for a good not-really-an-answer. "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:27 am

"Good question. " I said, smiling malevolently. "I like what you did with the body, but I'd much more like to see what you can do with mine." I said, and winked. That was how askign people out went, right? You asked them to do things with you, and they agreed? Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:30 am

"I think I'd make you close your eyes, just for the irony," I replied. My knees were getting tired of supporting me in this funny crouch, so I pushed myself to my feet. Dear gods, this guy was tall. I felt rather dwarfed standing near him. "You still haven't even told me your name, you know."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:34 am

My eyelid of my left eye started twitching. Did she just deny me? I got what I wanted. All of the time. The water beneath me started churning. "Kelsier." I said, gritting my teeth and clenching my fists. If I was so angry, why did I give her what she wanted? This wasn't the first time she'd manipulated me, and pretty soon the water beneath me worked itself into a whirlpool.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:43 am

The water started to swirl around very strangely, and I figured it was because I'd pissed off... Kelsier? That was a rather unusual name. I wonder if it meant anything special. "Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?" I asked, and refrained from making a joke about his, ah, 'sea snake'. It'd probably just cause him to throw the lake at me.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:50 am

"Axtually." I growled out, "you are seriously pissing me off." I saw one of the stupid dryads waving at me, and manipulated the water around her to wrap around her neck, and shot her up out of the water, holding her ten feet above the surface by the water around her neck. My face was contorted in absolute rage.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:54 am

I didn't pay much attention at all to the random person being strangled. Frankly, I didn't care. I just crossed my arms and made a pouty face - I was very good at pouty faces - and said, "Well, I'm trying to be nice to you, but you're making it rather difficult."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:58 am

"You're trying to manipulate me again." I growled out as I finished off the stupid water spirit. I made the body fall onto the end of the dock, and looked at the expression on Lorelei's face. It made my face unwind a little. That expression was very manipulative, damn it.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:02 am

"So what if I am?" I laughed, and took a step closer to him. Yes, I was definitely invading his personal space now. I tried to pay close attention to how he reacted to that, because body language was important. But I mostly watched his facial expressionwith a funny little smile. "Does that bother you, Kelsier?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:04 am

MY whole body tensed up when she got closer to me. I'd been planning on killing her, right?She'd be able to finish me off, as she was obviously very capable of. I felt that stupid feeling of fear again from this stupid temptress, and my eyes widened as I took a step away from her. "Yes, it bothers me. Stahp."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:14 am

"What if I don't 'stahp', hmm?" I replied with a rather evil little grin, and took another step closer since he'd moved away. I reached out towards him, and pulled a little with my index and middle fingers at the collar of his shirt. "Are you going to do something about it?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:20 am

I felt my heart rate increase, and swallowed hard. When she pulled on my shirt, my head and neck bent forward as my shirt moved away, by reflex. I started down at her arm. Was all of this normal? Was she about to kill me? My Titans, she had complete control over me. I could only imagine what would happen then. Your sea snake would show up. Oh, you pick now to speak? You ungrateful little whore, get out of head. Is that any way to treat your past self, Kelsier? Yes, it is. Go away.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:29 am

I moved my hand from his shirt to his face, lightly brushed my fingertips along the underside of his jaw. My mouth was slightly open as I smiled, now, and my tongue decided to hover off to the side, touching one of my canine teeth. And to make things even more wonderfully awkward for poor Kelsier, I took another small step towards him. I was enjoying this far too much for my own good.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:32 am

My body decided to freeze completely for a few seconds, and when I tried to move, instincts took over, and my hands moved in the perfect arc to slap Lorelei across the face. I had really no intention of doing so, but it easily could have been my subconscious taking revenge.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:38 am

Suddenly... smack.

My head turned to the side, and my cheek stung. I withdrew my hand from Kelsier and held it to my face, taking a step back as I did so. The fuck... and everything was going so well... I looked back at him in rage. "Dammit, what was that for?!"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:45 am

"For being a manipulative bitch! You're still trying to kill me, I know it!" I yelled, backing away. I was afraid of the fact that she'd gotten so close to making me put my guard down. I had water shoot up to my hand, and my broadsword formed within it as I took a jump back.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:55 am

"Well you're definitely trying to kill me," I shot back, brow furrowed. I was tempted to just attack him, but I'd probably end up losing. I wasn't exactly the most skilled of fighters. But... well, fuck it. I pulled at the knot that kept my daggers tied to my sash, and took one in either hand. Demititan... yes, both the steel one and the celestial bronze one would work against him. I held them in a different way than most people did, with the blades angled back instead of forwards, if that description made any sense. I found that it made my fighting style a bit different from what most people were used to, and that usually turned out just great. "Fine, be that way. Bring it, bitch."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:27 am

Ah ha, so she was fighting with daggers. I dropped my broadsword, and it turned back into water and fell into the lake. I brought more water up to create two throwing spears, and twirled them experimentally. I held them essentially like she was holding her daggers, with my hands right by the metal tips, and them facing me rather than her. I was confident enough in my fighting to try this technique I'd never done before, just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:35 am

I just stood there, watching, waiting for him to do something first. I tried to guess what could happen, too. Would he throw one of the spears? Probably not, since he was holding them rather strangely. Maybe he'd charge, or try and hit me with water from behind, or both at once. That seemed far more likely.
As the seconds passed, this little standoff grew slightly awkward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drowning [Le Private]   Drowning [Le Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drowning [Le Private]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next