Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator

PostSubject: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:04 pm

Grayson huddled by her campfire, her glass bottle gripped tightly in her hands. She watched the flames. The daughter of Freya didn't feel very pretty. She felt ugly. She closed her eyes and breathed in the smell of rum and burning wood. She closed her eyes and soon her tears started to fall down her cheeks.

Grayson| Freya| Aged 17| Taken
Victoire| Thanatos| Aged 17| Free
Chase| Lyssa| Aged 16| Free
Ever| Mania| Aged 16| Free
Ilia| Hermes| Aged 16| Taken

[/color][Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Zack wished he could pinpoint it, he really could, so he could get rid of whatever it was that was making him feel depressed all of a sudden. He had literally just had the greatest time at the lake with Roxanna, but there was starting to be this overarching feeling of despair. Why was this? He was starting to get angry at himself for not finding an answer. Maybe because it all seemed to easy. He was in love with a girl he just met today. This was stupid, she was a daughter of Aphrodite! Of course she wanted to toy with his feelings. He would have been the easiest choice. The boy who had never loved previously, the nerd. Right, of course. How could he have not seen this coming?

He sighed depressingly. A daughter of Aphrodite...hmph, like she was all pure and innocent. Zack's eyes feel to the leafy ground. Furrowing his brows in anger at his obliviousness, he attempted to blow it off by lighting up the dark area with a lightning bolt coming out from his fingers, and with a loud bang, struck the tree next to him. He didn't care that it was burning the tree, but set it out with a gust of air. This was no time to be burning everything down...no...he just needed to sit down and think. To clear his mind.

Looking up, he seen a fire not too far off. Did he just blow the fire from the tree somewhere else? No...and there was a silhouette of a person...a girl...she had to be around the same age as him.

He sighed yet again. He didn't want to talk to anyone...not even Ventus. Ha, and Ventus was supposed to be at his cabin now, waiting for him. Ven wouldn't understand...he was always happy. Zack dealt with this every two weeks...every two weeks! And it lasted that long! He balled up his fists, angry at himself for being this way, wanting to rid it from his mind, but of course he was cursed to have no control of it. Ha, like any of the gods would even care enough to rid him of his clinical depression. They didn't care. The only cared about themselves. Zack was the son of Zeus, the ruler of the skies, and what did he do for his son? Absolutely fucking nothing. Not even a 'hi'. He had been sent to camp just told he was the son of this man.

You know what? Why not? Why not talk to this girl. Being by the campfire alone, she must be feeling around the same he was. He could vent there. His eyebrows still furrowed down to give him an angry demeanor, yet eternal sadness in his blue eyes, he walked to the fire, and, upon given a closer look at the girl, he noticed something that almost got rid of his problems.

She was crying. Zack, being rather a selfless person, felt that whatever this girls problems had at the moment were more important than his. His angry demeanor lessened, taking the form of a worried one, he walked up to the fire.

"Are you all right?" He asked the girl.

Ventus Luft Souffle - Son of Uranus(Ouranos) - 19 - Single
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taff
Chatbox Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:41 pm

"Huh?" Grayson asked and looked up at the guy. She wiped her tears from her face and blinked a few times. She took in the site of him. He wasn't that bad... Of course, being the daighter of Freya, Grayson automatically thought about that stuff. Grayson being Grayson though meant that she felt bad about it afterwards.

She nodded, her blonde curls falling in front of her face. Her mind was fuzzy and her judgement impaired. "Yes... I'm fine. Perfect. Grand," she said, sniffing. She took a long gulp of rum before finishing the bottle. She tossed it to one side and reached for another. She didn't know why she'd brought rum of all drinks. She just wanted to lose herself and wash away the painful thoughts.

"Just guy problems," she admitted and opened the bottle. She took another long gulp, losing her clarity on the world and numbing to all that she saw.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Zack had to admit, the bottles of rum looked thirst quenching...no, he told himself firmly. Drinking would not solve his problems, only make them worse. He sat down next to the rather attractive woman, slouching over as his hair falling over his depressed face.

"I'm having girl problems myself," He said, his eyes on the fire. Fire was one of those things that was somewhat calming to look at to Zack, but it seemed this time it only made things worse. He turned to the ground and sighed, then turned his face over to the blonde woman.

"I...uh...stupidly fell for her. I don't know why, I usually keep my mind with much more walls up so I don't do stupid things like that, but here I am, wishing I would have told myself that a daughter of Aphrodite was no good. Just..." He said with a shake of his head. "I'm just so fucking stupid when it comes to emotions." He said, his voice deep and even he himself could sense how much frustration came from it. He eyed the bottle in her hand.

"You know, drinking doesn't help any," He told her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taff
Chatbox Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:05 pm

"Neither does suicide so I chose this over it," she joked stupidly. "Daughter of Aphro... Aph... Affedee... That goddess, you say? My mother's Greek counter part."

She got to her feet and spun around with her arms up in the air. "Daughter of Freya, lovely and fine. Her looks, her shoes, her hair, all absolutely devine," she said and plopped back down to the ground. "See, Zayden loves me. I love him. But... He wants to... YOu know. Have sex. I told him I didn't want to yet and he accepts that. But every day I know he looks at me and mentally undresses me. I love him. But I don't want to... I can't... He doesn't understand...

"See... I'm scared of it all. The implications, mostly. I don't really know why I am so scared of it... TO me, it's knowing how much he wants or even needs something and being unable to give it to him."

She hiccuped and nearly dropped her drink. She offered him a bottle. "It makes the pain go away. I mean, the more you have, the less you see the bad things."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Zack, though depressed, still found humor in what she was saying, or rather, what she was attempting to say but he soon shook his head. But what struck him as the most interesting thing about her almost incoherent rambling was the fact that she shared the same problem as he did. She too was afraid of sex. He had felt he was completely alone on this fact, how no one else shared this feeling, and yet here was someone who did.

He smirked lightly over her handing him a drink. You know what? She did seem much less saddened by her situation than she should have. It seemed that it did help, even if it was a small help...

Even though the much smarter voice in his head was telling him how much of a fucking idiot he was being right now, how wrong he was, how screwed up if he took the drink, he did it anyway. Fuck that voice. How bad could it be? He wouldn't drink a lot, only a couple swigs at the most...

Opening the top, he downed some of it down his throat. He had never had a lascivious beverage before, and now he gave himself a +1 for why. It tasted bad. But if it helped, it helped.

"I too have a deep fear of sex. I don't know why. I just do," He said simply, taking another swig. "I think I would be smart enough to wear a condom or something, and I'm not afraid so much of the consequences. I just am afraid of it. The thought just frightens me." He shrugged, and again, drank some more.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taff
Chatbox Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:37 pm

She nodded and scowled at the rum. "I should have grabbed something else. This tastes absolutely vile," she commented and downed the remainder of that bottle, causing a minute of silence. She brought another bottle to her hands. She didn't open it yet.

"Zayden is ready. I'm not. I don't think I will be for a long while,"
she told him. "I'm Grayson. Grayson with the pretty face, finery and grace."

She laughed at her rhyme and opened her bottle. She took a short gulp and and closed her eyes. "I just wish there was a way for me to... To get it over with. To stop thinking that he might break up with me because..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Zack had to give it to her, if she was thinking of these rhymes on the go there was talent, but he thought nothing of it as he downed some more down his throat, his logical side of the brain still yelling, but slowly fading away. Yes, this did feel better than what he was previously. He took another drink.

"I don't think I'll be ready anytime," He shrugged and shook his head. "Just wish I could get rid of the irrational fear I have for it. It's mental, I haven't even tried it. Why should I have fear of something I've never even done before? Completely illogical." He shook his head and drank some more. He could feel his brain becoming more and more slower, and he began to trust this girl more than he should...

He closed his eyes and sighed as then opened them. He didn't know what the end of her sentence was going to be, but could guess (after a while of thinking) that it was 'because he would find another girl.' Zack then had a belch. Ugh, disgusting, he thought to himself, but soon that voice faded into obscurity and took another drink.

"Maybe he's not the...uh...right guy...you know, if he wants more than you can give, you know?" He shrugged.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taff
Chatbox Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:02 pm

She started to cry again. "But I love him so much... It hurts, sometimes, how much I love him. But I do and I want to be the right girl. I want to let him. I just can't..." she sobbed.

Her shoulders shook as she cried and she looked so vulnerable at that moment. Grayson would have reminded anyone of a little girl at that moment. The seventeen year old sniffed and took more of her drink, drinking it quickly and knowing it would help her get drunk faster.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Zack's logical voice, with one last yell, told Zack to stop drinking, but it was quickly drowned with another drink. He did feel much...what was the word? Better, that's right. He blinked hard, and placed an arm around the sobbing Grayson's shoulders.

"How could I be so rude? The name's's's's Zachary, bu' you can call me Zack." He told her, slurring his words now. "An' you know wha'? No matter how much it hurts, you won't hurt as much as the wood bein' burned by da fire." He said, through slurred words, but still attempting to sound wise, and then downed more of his drink, noticing his bottle was empty, throwing it near the fire and taking another one.

"Maybe you jus' nee' someun better than him, ya know? Maybe someun similar to youse, ya know? I don't know." He shrugged weakly blinking rather slowly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taff
Chatbox Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:22 pm

She sniffled and looked at him. "S-Similar?" she asked, taking another drink. She accidentally spilled some on herself and looked down, batting her hand uselessly in an attempt to mop herself up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:31 pm

"Yeah, simerer. Sorry, similar. Iz when two fings are compara...compara...comparable." He said, taking another hearty gulp of his drink. "Like a wise man once tol' me, 'I dunno'. Somefing like dat, o' course." He managed to say through his ramble, and then shrugged again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taff
Chatbox Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Grayson giggled and took more drink into her system. "You know what? I sh-should show him. Show him I-I ain't a-scared of sex. I... Don't know how I'm a do that though..."

She frowned and stopped trying to mop up the rum on her shirt. "It won't come off," she mumbled and tried again and again. "It won' come off, Zack."

She pouted and pointed at her chest. She took another drink and shook her head.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Zack didn't know how she would show him she's not afraid of sex either. Then again, Zack didn't know a lot of things at the moment. He drank some more of the bad tasting rum, blinking a bit more hard.

"Here, le' me try gettin' it off," He muttered, trying to wipe it off. Sure enough, it wasn't coming off, no matter how much he tried.

"That doesn't make any sensesese." He said, bewildered by the concept that it wouldn't come off her chest. "Iz magic rum." He said, shrugging. If it didn't work with one hand...two might do it, right? That's how math worked, of course. Two was always better than one.

As he placed two hands over her chest, trying to wipe it off, it didn't work. But...if he placed both of his hands on her chest, it was covered! Problem solved.

"There ya go," He said, "Proble' solved." He smiled, content.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taff
Chatbox Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:55 pm

She gave him a goofy smile and grinned. "Yup. But my chest is still wet. I can feels it," she told him and frowned. She looked at his hands, having the faintest idea that she should remove his hands and then chop his dick off. She left them alone. She gasped then looked up at him. "Maybe it's my shirt!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Zack's eyes widened. Still feel it? But it wasn't there! What kind of black magic was this rum? He felt her chest...yes, it did still feel wet. He slowly thought for a moment, unsure. She was right! Maybe it's in the shirt!

"Brillian'!" Zack exclaimed. Taking the shirt from the bottom, he lifted it up over Grayson's head. Sure enough, the rum spot wasn't there any more. But what was there struck him oddly...there was a set of wonderful breasts in a bra. There was a quiet voice over the drunken mumbling in his head telling him to walk away. Why would he do that, though? That's silly.

"Wha' about nows?" He said, now facing her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taff
Chatbox Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Grayson looked down and inspected them. She ran a finger across her chest and grinned at Zack. "It's gone," she grinned. She pointed. "See! It's gone!"

Grayson's head was split into fractions. The majority was saying "herp derp lol it's gone! Magic!" and a teeny tiny part was waffling on about how she should back away now. There was one voice inside that was rambling on about bananas.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:34 pm

Zachary smiled stupidly. Pressing his lips against the bottle that contained his rum, he sent a gulp of the liquid, letting it further intoxicate him and rid him off all the reason and logic that yelled, at the top of it's lungs, that Zack was now insulting his very own existence.

They say that drinking lowers one's inhibitions, meaning that all walls and defenses that made a person not do something stupid were temporarily disposed of. With the fact that Zack had already found this girl attractive, which was very unfortunate because of what would soon follow from the interaction with this girl, and the fact that Zack's mind -- in it's drunken state -- was clear of the love he recently found he had for Roxanna, his handicap mind was now thinking of the naughty. Attraction, being the thing that helps a mind find a mate that it considered to have good enough genes, was starting to make Zack want to have sex with this girl. It was hard for his drunken brain to look away from the situation, being that her shirt was off and his logical voice drowned by the alcoholic beverage.

He took bottle of the rum he was drinking from, and, laughing, spilled some on her bra, and a mischievous smile formed on his face, but his eyes widened, mockingly.

"Oh no!" He stated, as if this happened by accident.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taff
Chatbox Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:42 pm

Gray laughed. "Shit," she said and tried to wipe away the rum again. All she managed to do was spread the rum further. Frowning, Gray took another drink from her bottle before reaching behind her and unclasping her bra. Removing the piece of clothing, Gray wrung it out and frowned. It still felt damp. She put it near the fire to dry.

Usually, she would have been long gone by now. The blonde had stayed though, too drunk to move very far anyway. She sighed and looked at Zack, pouting. "My shirt is wet and my bra is damp..." she told him as if he didn't know.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:41 pm

Zack smiled a triumphant smile and his eyes lit up, like he had just invented the next best thing since sliced bread. A chuckle echoed through his head. Hehe, bewbies, it said, sounding very much like the mentally retarded voice it was right now. His brain felt like all of the sophistication and intelligence had left the building, it's eyes closed and saying to the drunken party 'You're on your own, guys'. No one in the party even noticed though; no one cared for them. They were the party poopers of this great shabang, which now left all of the more animalistic natures of Zack in control of him. His eyes sparkled with lust as he looked at Grayson. Playing along with the whole 'rum spilled on it, gotta take it off' game, he spilled some on his pants.

"Well gods dammit." He laughed. Trying to wipe it off, and obviously failing, he frowned, then shrugged. With a little fumbling around, he finally got the unbuttoned his jeans, and took them off, placing them near the fire also, leaving only briefs on. He then laughed again, drinking some of his rum.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taff
Chatbox Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Gray's eyes drifted down to his underwear. She looked at her bottle and took a long drink before "accidentally on purpose" getting some on her jeans. She sighed. "Well fuck... I guess I have to take these off too.." she said and sighed. She slipped her jeans off and gave him a wide smile.

"We're so clumsy, huh?" she asked him, sat there in nothing more than her panties. And she didn't care!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Zack smiled wide right back at her, his penis starting to fill with the blood his brain was certainly not using at this point. Like her, he took a hearty drink, and, with the remains of the rum, he spilled some on his shirt, which ran down to his breifs, the front of them becoming more tight, and flung the last part of his bottle at her panties. He laughed stupidly, unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it at the pile of clothes that was starting to form, his chest revealing his rather muscular-for-his-size pecks and abs from lots of sword fighting. He then took off his briefs, now completely naked, and laughed again.

"Yeah, definitely clumsy," He replied with a smile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taff
Chatbox Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Giggling, she removed her panties. She looked up at him and her breath caught in her throat. "Uhm..." she said and inched a little closer to him. Without thinking, her hand touched his chest and she looked up at his face. "Wow..."

Swallowing, she looked down and caught sight of his shaft. She blushed a little and smiled at him. "You... You're..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Zack now had a full hard-on when she took off her panties, even more so when she came closer, and even more so after that when she had touched his chest. With him being a virgin and all, he guessed the one-eyed sea serpent must have had been sensitive -- ow, thinking...

"Amazing? I know," He smiled, finishing her sentence for her like it was a super original line. Then, his lust taking over, he started to kiss her passionately.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taff
Chatbox Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Gray grinned and kissed him back when his lips touched hers. Her arms wrapped around him and she completely ignored the fact that kissing him like this meant her breasts were pressed against his chest. She was too drunk to even smell the rum about them both.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)   

Back to top Go down

Drowning the Sorrows Away (Zack)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next