Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:44 pm

"Mhm," I hummed, and kissed him back. My hands wandered down to his boxers and unbuttoned them. The process was a tad different from usual, considering the fact that there seemed to be a sea snake in Kelsier's pants, and I needed to be a bit deliberate and careful about things.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:50 pm

Well, I really didn't want just a hand/blowjob, so I slowly moved my hands down Lorelei and pulled her underwear off. I moved the sheets back as I got up a bit, and. .

OOC: Suddenly had an epiphany, realizing that sex was wrong and would never ever do it again. lololololjk Kelsier is a man.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:04 am

OOC: Orly? I thought he was a girl this entire time.

BIC: I was laying down - noting that the mattress was still comfortable on a heavenly level - and breathing heavily when I realized something. I was very, very hungry. All of this sex took a lot of energy, and though I'd slept, that didn't satisfy my empty stomach. There wasn't food in the cave as far as I knew, and I didn't feel much like leaving.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:25 am

I was laying down next to Lorelei, not even bothering to put my boxers back on, when my stomach growled. That was a lovely way to interrupt my euphoria. . Haha, wait, it was still there. I laid my head down on Lorelei's chest, in-between her boobs. It was remarkably comfortable. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:32 am

"Am I a pillow, now?" I asked, eyebrows raised. Perhaps I could get Kelsier to go and fetch some food. I'd heard a distinct rumble that wasn't from my stomach, so he must be hungry as well. I could think of a couple of solutions for that... but getting actual food was a necessity. Besides, I needed to eat something, too.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:38 am

"You've got great stuffing." I noted, and moved her boobs as if I was fluffing a pillow. After a second or two I sighed. "I'm hungry. You want to go get some food?"I asked.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:09 am

"Food would be nice, but I'm afraid I'm rather tired, thanks to you." I stretched my arms and yawned a bit, to emphasize the fact that I was lazy today. "You should get some food and bring it back to this lovely cave for me."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:13 am

I laughed and shrugged. "Whatever." I said, moving up to kiss her a bit before I got dressed- I just put my boxers and shorts on- and walked over to the water. I teleported away to the Mess Hall.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:24 am

Damn, now I had nothing - and no one - to do while I waited. I just pulled the blankets up over me to keep warm, and admired the reflections from the water they danced across every surface in the cave. It was entrancing, and I found myself getting a bit sleepy after a while. It seemed to be taking Kelsier quite some time to get back, or perhaps time just seemed to pass more slowly due to my boredom. I closed my eyes, and after a few minutes, drifted off into a pleasant nap.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:28 am

I appeared over at the mouth of the cave, in the middle of the water. I let myself rise to the surface and walked across, removing the water from my clothes. I saw that Lorelei was sleeping, so I checked to make sure I looked like I'd actually been in a minor fight, though I did make a disgusted face at it all, because I wouldn't put it past Lorelei to act asleep to spy on me. Fresh pink skin of a minor cut that had been healed and random blood from removing the limbs of a foe. Perfect. I was actually feeling kind of tired, so I didn't have to fake a bit of a wobble in my step, in case Lorelei was faking. I laid down on the bed next to her and put my hand on her face gently. "Lorelei, I'm back." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:37 am

My eyes fluttered open, and I turned my head to look at Kelsier. My stomach was killing me with hunger pains. How long has he been gone? And why was he covered in random blood splotches? "Did lunch fight back?" I asked sleepily, and then sat up with a mild yawn.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:42 am

I sighed, sitting next to her and pulling her into my lap. I noticed that she still wasn't wearing any clothes, but I just wanted my arms around her. It was so much different to compare her to Tori, because when I was with Lorelei. .I cared about how she felt. Too cold? Here's a blnket. Hungry? I'll get you some food. I took a deep breath before saying, "No, some stupid half-blood attacked me. He caught me off guard and cut my arm. I toyed with him for a while to drag out his death with torture." I said simply, and put the food in front of her, taking out an apple for myself.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:00 am

"Campers can be such a bother," I sighed, and plucked a strawberry from the jumble of assorted food. It was a ripe, a deep red, and looked suitably yummy. Before I consumed the berry, though, I wanted to make sure Kelsier didn't need to amputate his arm or something. That would put a bit pf a damper on things. "Let me see your arm."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:01 am

I held up my arm for her to inspect, tossing my apple to the other hand to continue eating it. Before I took another bite, I said, "I already healed it. It'll be fine." This was caring, right? She was caring about me?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:07 am

I examined the incision. It appeared to be an extremely minor injury, nothing much to worry about. I absentmindedly bit into my strawberry, and ran a light finger over the skin beside the cut on Kelsier's arm. It wouldn't even scar, with any luck at all.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:14 am

I shuddered a little, letting my mind run pros and cons of Lorelei and Tori. My mind kept jumping to Lorelei, but another part of me-probably my dick- kept saying go for Tori. For now, I lived in indecision, deciding to try both of them at once. I suddenly remembered my dream from last night, and hoped something like that wouldn't end up happening. . I noted that the strawberry looked really red compared to Lorelei's skin, and imagined the juices dripping down onto her legs, or chest. I'd have to lick them off if they did. .I ate more of my apple.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:22 am

I put my hand down, resting it on my knee, and continued to nibble on the strawberry. I'd eaten most of it by now, and was just trying to get the last bits of yumminess from around the bitter, green top part beneath the leaves. I wasn't sure what I'd do with that leafy part when I was done with it, though. I remembered that once, when I was little, I'd tried to eat the leftover part to save myself a trip to the trash can. Needless to say, things hadn't worked out well.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:32 am

I finished my apple, and took the core and dropped it off the side of my bed, where my trash can was. I heard it thunk, and then my trash can fell over from uneven weight distribution. I sighed a little, but didn't make an effort to clean it up yet. I wrapped both of my arms around Lorelei, keeping her close up against me. For a second or two, I considered telling her the truth. That didn't seem like a smart thing to do, so I said nothing. I did, however, kiss her neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:42 am

Oh, right, there was a trash can over there. I mentally cursed my forgetfulness as I chose a second strawberry. The first had been so good, I had to have another. As I bit into it, I felt Kelsier's lips on my neck, which caused me to smile. And that smile meant I failed to catch a bit of strawberry juice that fell and landed an inch below my belly button. Oh, dear. I could just wipe it off before it stained my skin pink, but a better idea popped into my mind... "Oops," I muttered, specifically to sraw Kelsier's attention to this predicament.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:46 am

I was about to kiss Lorelei's neck again when she said 'Oops.' I followed her gaze downwards, where she seemed to have some strawberry juice rather far down her body. I smiled and whispered, "Gee, I don't know if you can get that yourself. Why don't you just lay back and let me get it for you?" I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:00 am

Well, that had gone wonderfully according to plan. My smile widened slightly as I adjusted myself so that I could lie down - I couldn't just lean back as I had been, sitting on Kelsier's lap - and then did so. I set the half-eaten strawberry next to the untouched food for now.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:06 am

I laid down with an arm on either side of Lorelei's legs and my hands on her hips. I leaned down and licked the little drop of strawberry juice off of her skin. I noticed that her skin underneath was barely pinker than then the surrounding skin from the strawberry juice, and found that amusing. .I gently kissed the spot I'd licked the juice from, and started kissing up Lorelei's body, stopping right between her boobs.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:13 am

"You were meant to go in the other direction," I muttered, with a slight chuckle. Was I being demanding? Probably. It had taken ages for him to come back with food, though, so I was allowed to make selfish demands for a while.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:16 am

I laughed a little and kissed the rest of the way, quicker now, up to her mouth. My lips were barely grazing hers when I whispered, "But I want a kiss." And damn the Gods, I was going to get one.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:23 am

"I suppose you'll get a kiss, then," I murmured before tilting my head forwards ever so slightly, pressing my lips to his. We were getting much better at this romance stuff, in my own humble opinion. Things weren't quite so rape-y now, and more 'consensual liking each other'-y. And also sex. Couldn't forget that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next