Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Empty
PostSubject: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 am

I appeared in my obscurely placed cave somewhere in Long Island Sound. I, of course, new where it was by memory, including latitude/longitude. For the sake of privacy, I tended to teleport my way here, rather than swim. So as to keep dry things dry, it was a cave with actual air in it. I had a giant queen sized Temperpedic matress in the center of the island-like dry area. The hole where I came in from the ocean was off to one wall, and was about big enough for a school bus the drive through. Not that I'd actually tried to fit a school bus in here.

I had a nice great white shark's skeleton hanging fron the ceiling by some rope. I'd peessurized water to spray all of his bones clean of entrails and such, after I'd prepared him into many shark steaks. There was a heliocampus skwleton right next to it, then four more hanging a bit lower. I had some bioluminescent plants growing in some of the lower skeletons to provide enough light to see. There was also corral along the entrance to the cave that glowed, so thag was another light source. I didn't have too many possesions, and I couldn't have electricity down here. I had a ten foot wide set of book cases, though I only had about fifty books, which I'd read. They were all non-fiction, as that was all I ever read. Other than that, nothing.

I was so tired I didn't even try to sort out my Lorelei troubles. I was rather sure she'd fallen asleep in my bed. I'd wanted so badly to crawl in next to her, but the fear of her killing me in my sleep was too real, no matter what she'd said about not having a point. It seemed like she only had a point to kill me when I was near the water, for some reason. Maybe I should think on that, too. For now, I just went to my bed, flopped down, and fell asleep.

When I woke up, I jumped into the ocean and teleported to the fountain in the courtyard, amd then went into my cabin again.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:36 pm

I appeared in the entrance to my cave, deep in the ocean, holding Lorelei's hand. The strip of bioluminescent corral that had shown me this cave before was right in front of us, extending up the steep tunnel that led to the cave. I realized the pressure might have been a bit much here, so I turned to Lorelei and asked, "Is the pressure too kuch here?" Out of curoosity. I mean, she'd probably be flailinf around if it was dangerously high.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:51 am

When Kelsier teleorted, I was whisked away along with him into somewhere very deep in the ocean. I knew it was deep because I could feel the immense pressure of the sea bearing down on me, a weight that I'd never been great at dealing with. That was why I tended to stay out of trenches and the depths of the open ocean. Maybe it was because I was only a quarter titan, or maybe since my powers let me breathe in the water rather than keeping my magically dry and supplying air to me. "I'm fine," I said, trying to downplay my discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:04 am

I couldn't tell whether she was lying or not. Undertones werw hard to notice when you could only understand someone's speech, rather than actually listen to it. I wrapped an arm around Lorelei and used my powers to propel us up the tunnel and out into my cave. I'd slowed us down just right so that we popped out of the tunnel and landed on the ground lightly, though the change in density and air flow did make me feel a little woozy.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:29 am

We moved rather quickly through a tunnel, and I thought I saw glimpses of glowing plants every now and then. I'd always liked bio-luminescent things. Then, suddenly, we were out of the water, and I sort of slumped over with dizziness. If Kelsier didn't have his arm around me, I probably would have cracked my skull on the cave floor or something.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:00 am

When Lorelei started to fall over, I leaned back a bit to keep myself balanced. I looked around, trying to prompt her to do the same. I liked my skeletons and bookshelves, and she should admire them. I certainly did.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Bleh... "I need to lie down," I muttered. Kelsier didn't seem to be paying much attention, though, and instead he was looking around all over the place. I was feeling sick and did not want to look all over the place. I wanted to lie down, dammit.

OOC: I probably won't be back on for a few hours because I'm in a really bad mood and need to flail around in a corner or something. So. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:14 pm

I looked over at Lorelei amd frowned. "Sorry, I didn't . .realize that you would. .um, get sick." I muttered, and gently picked her up, being careful not to swing her around too fast, and carried her over to my bed. I laid her down on it and sat down sebide her. I saw my little tash can by my feet and gestured to it. "There's a trash can over here. " I said softly.

OOC:Is this a Rachel needs to kill someone mood, or a Rachel needs a hug mood? /gives Rachel frying pan and a hug
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:18 am

OOC: Both |D

BIC: "I'm not going to puke," I muttered. I felt very strange, though. Being compressed on all sides and then suddenly returned to a normal state of pressure was rather taxing on my physical well-being. I was already starting to feel better, though, thank the titans. So, naturally, I looked around whilst I was laying on the mattress. Damn, this thing was comfortable. Why on earth would Kelsier use his regular bunk when he had this thing hidden away? The decoration in here was rather interesting, with a rather large shark skeleton hanging from the roof of the cavern along with several horse-mermaid-things. I'd seen plenty of those alive, but I simply couldn't remember what they were called. There were shelves, too, though they were a bit barren.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:39 am

I rolled my eyes. "How was I supposed to know that?" I asked rhetorically, but assumed I'd get an answer regardless. She was looking around now, so she'd either give me a compliment or a scathing comment of some kind. Probably the latter. I realized I'd put her on my bed while she was still wripping fron the ocean, so I made all the water leave her clothes and the bed and shot it over to the entrance hole. Tada.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:56 am

Suddenly, I was dry. I supposed that was considerate of Kelsier, getting rid of the water that had soaked into my clothes. I sat up slightly, propping myself up on my elbows, and studied the skeletons a bit more. They looked quite nice, actually, especially with the reflections from the water dancing across them. "You'd be a great interior decorator, you know." Gods, I could almost picture that - Kelsier looking very pissed off on one of those home decorating shows, wearing some sort of fancy scarf and throwing people out the window when the carpet didn't match the drapes..
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:02 am

"Sure, if everyone lived in a cave. "I said, completely dismissing the idea. I would not want to decorate houses. Erebus, I wouldn't even want to decorate anyone else's cave. "The plants kind of make anything look cool, though. "I noted aloud. Why had I said that? I couldn't even tell why. Was I nervous again? No. It was just Lorelei. .supermegafoxyawesomehot Lorelei. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:13 am

"Why do you even have a bunk?" I asked, and adjusted myself so I was laying on my stomach, legs stretched out behind me. "It's so nice in here, I can't see why you'd want to sleep anywhere else." If only there was food somewhere, this would be a wonderful place to just laze away the days in.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:29 am

"It's just a place holder, really. " I said with a shrug. "I don't keep anything there except for the seashell I stabbed into the wall to mark a bunk as mine. "I laid down on my back next to Lorelei, my face a half a foot from hers. "If only I had electricity to run a fridge." I said, and pointed to a spot I'd imagined ghe fridge going. "It'd either be there or right next to my bed." I said. I looked back over into Lorelei's eyes, and furrowed my eyebrows. "Yoyr eyes were gold underwater, but mow they're kind of. .muddy brown." I said wonderingky. I leaned closer to look at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:42 am

"What a lovely description," I commented dryly. I supposed there wasn't a much nicer way to describe 'muddy brown', so I should probably cut him some slack, but still. 'Muddy brown' did not sound pretty at all. And then I noticed something a bit... off. Unfortunately, the thing that was 'off' was not Kelsier's pants. "I could have sworn that your eyes were a lighter blue..." Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:46 am

"Okay, you tell me why your eyss change colour and I'll tell you why mine do." I said, smiling. That was a fair deal, right?
I started thinking about other ways to word her eye colour. Whenever I thought I made a mistake, I would analyze it over and over again until I found a solution. And this way, the next time I described her eyes it would be flattering rather than hardly-okay, which I felt like this was. I mean, at least I hadn't called them poop-coloured.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:54 am

"It just happens when I'm using powers. I don't really know why." There weren't many things that I didn't know - obviously - but unfortunately, that was one of them. I suspected that if I actually ever met my grandfather I might be able to get him to explain all the random crap relating to my heritage, but I sincerely doubted that would ever happen.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:03 am

I laughed a little. "A lot of Titans have golden eyes. It's your inner-Titan showimg through. " I said, teasing a little. Right, my eyes. "I don't know if there's a reason, though I suppose it kight be something to do with my eyes adjusting to light differences, but as I get deeper into the ocean, either depth or distance from the shore, my eyes get a darker blue. In general, my eyes above sea-level are a light blue colour, though one time when I was out in the middle of the Atlantic, they were almost Navy blue. I suppose there's some sort of inverse transgression as far as depth versus distance from the sjore goes but it's hard to pin it down into one equation." I rattled on and on. Titans, I always got this way when I was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:17 am

... this conversation had just turned suspiciously math-like. I didn't quite understand it, seeing as I hadn't attended school in years, so I just decided to go along with the part he'd explained in normal-speak. I needed to derail this line of conversation before it became completely impossible to understand. Perhaps a subtle reminder of the reason we'd come down here in the first place would do. He was wearing a polo - which, oddly enough, managed to look nice on him - so I reached forwards and undid one of the small buttons that lead down from the collar.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:21 am

I had just opened my mouth to spew more stupid mathematical mumbo jumbo when Lorelei unbuttoned one of my buttons. I'd only buttoned two buttons. .Since it'd be awkward to do anythinf with her on her stomach and me on my back, I pulled her ontop of me. I moved my hands to her knife sash and untied it, settinf it on the floor gently.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:48 am

See? Much better than math. I suddenly paid attention to the lighting in the cave, noting that the half-darkness provided a much more romantic atmosphere than the cabin. Hooray for luminescent plants. I leaned in for a kiss, and let my hands mess with the hem of Kelsier's shirt and the top of his shorts.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:55 am

I slid my hands down Lorelei's back until I found her ass, and squeezed it as I kissed her. That was a very convenienr way of changing a topic. Maybe I should try that sometime. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:04 am

I pulled out of the kiss for a moment while I fixed the problem of Kelsier's shirt still being on, then dropped it on the bed beside us before I resumed the kiss. Since we were in a cave in the depths of the sea, it was a bit cold in here, and I was somewhat concerned about how it'd feel without any clothes to hold in what little warmth there was. Perhaps we could, ah, share body heat.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:11 am

There was something different about this now. Now that I had sone sort of trust in Lorelei, and knew her better. .it seemed like I still wanted to fuck her, but not just for the feeling of it. Even the way I was kissing her seemed different. More passionate. It was. .strangely invigorating. I was genuinely surprised when I didn't hear a rip when i pulled her shirt off in a few fluid motions and went back to kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:46 am

Titans, it was definitely cold in here. I kissed Kelsier back again, pressing myself a bit closer to him as I did so. I wasn't entirely sure why I did that, actually. It could have been to keep the cold at bay for a bit longer, but that didn't seem quite right. I felt sort of like our physical closeness wasn't enough, like it needed something more. Maybe it was because of our newfound actual emotional relationship. Maybe it was because my brain wasn't quite working right. Could have been either one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)   Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelsier's Cave (Private, allowed by invitation)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next