Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:58 am

Sebella rolled her eyes, took a sip of her drink and kissed his cheek. "Or," she said. "Who cares about the movie. I've barely paid attention."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:59 am

I blushed a deeper red. "I tried to, but. ." I muttered, and placed a hand on her leg. "Where do you wanna go?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:03 am

Sebella grinned. "Where ever," she said and brushed her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:05 am

I closed my eyes for a second and thought of places to go. Ah hah. The walkway by the Statue of Liberty's torch. "You're not afraid of heights, are you?" I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:09 am

Sebella tensed. "My father is Triton," she said, shuddering.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:23 am

I frowned. "Okay, I've got adifferent place, then, as long as you like flowers." I said, grinning. I'd been to this picturesque/stereotypical meadow a few times, with flowers and sunshine and girlishness everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:28 am

"Sounds OK to me," she said and smiled. She leaned over and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:30 am

As soon as Sebella kissed me, I grabbed the popcorn with one hand, and shadow-traveled us to the flower-y place. We appeared there standing up, and I pulled away gently and ate a piece of popcorn. It was chilled from being in the shadow world, but not too bad.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:35 am

She went thorough it all again. The strange noises, the darkness, the speed and the cold shivers but she hardly felt them all. His kiss was like fire to her. She smiled when he parted the kiss and reached to take a piece of popcorn. She flipped it into the air and caught it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:37 am

I laughed, and took another piece of popcorn, holding it tighter this time. I ate it, watching her carefully. My popcorn. .
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:46 am

"What are we doing?" Sebella laughed, grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:47 am

"Eating popcorn when we could be look at all of the lovely flowers." I said, and sat down on the grass, and then laid back. The ground was rather comfy, actually.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:52 am

Sebella raised an eyebrow. Yeah because I obviously care about flowers, she thought to herself. She dropped down and straddled him, leaning to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:55 am

Well, that was completely unexpected. . This was going to get uncomfortable if my boner got any bigger than it already was. I kissed Sebella gently.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:59 am

"Yeah... Pretty flowers," she whispered. She closed her eyes, feeling her cheeks start to warm up.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:06 am

I put my hands on Sebella's hips, laying flat on my back and looking up at her. The sun was at the perfect angle to encircle her head in light, and I couldn't help but whisper, "Angel, " again.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:10 am

Sebella smiled and leaned down to kiss him, using her arms to hold her up over him. She closed her eyes and then sat back up. "I'm all yours."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:12 am

I kissed Sebella back, and blushed at what she said. I thought about the implications, and the lump in my pants grew. There was no way she wouldn't notice that, and it made me blush full-on tomato red.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:36 am

Sebellla's grin never wavered when she saw it. "Oh..." she said, a little unsure of what to do then. He'd gone bright red and she was determined not to blush any further herself. But she failed, still smiling and her eyes flickering from the buldge in his pants to his face.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:42 pm

Well, she'd certainly noticed it, now, but it hadn't made her smile waver at all, which intrigued me. I couldn't really process words right now, though, so I didn't even try to comment on it. Instead, I sat up a little, putting my hands on her shoulder blades and trying to pull her down to laying on top of me.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Sebella laughed softly and kissed him as she lay down on him.

OOC: Day time me sucks a posting too 8D
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:09 pm

I wrapped my arms around Sebella gently as I kissed her back. There was something about the warmth of her body, the warmth of her lips, that just made me crave more of it.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Sebella closed her eyes. She moved her arms to keep a good grip on him, her hand in his hair and the other gripping his shoulder. She moved, her hips brushing his. She froze for a moment, going a light shade of pink. She bit her lip.

OOC: If that makes sense: awesome.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:32 pm

I didn't really know what was going on, but when Sebella's hips touched mine, my whole body kind of lurched. Not from shock, but just from pleasure. I put one hand in Sebella's hair and ran it through. . That felt cool.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:47 pm

Sebella gasped and grinned. Sebella kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next