Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:59 am

I nodded. "Yeah, I guess." I said, and saw her kiss her eyes. No, I saw her close her eyes. Okay, that was nice. My thoughts were jumbling up. .The previews were over, and the movie started up.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:04 am

Sebella opened her eyes and watched the screen. She reached for some popcorn and missed, blushing at where she touched him. She pulled er hand back and wet for her drink instead, sitting up briefly to take a sip before putting her head on his shoulder again and cuddling his arm.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:09 am

I squirmed a little when Sebella did that, from the sheer unexpectedness of it. She should really never look where she was putting her hand again. .It was extra amusing due to the fact that I'd never put the popcorn back into my lap, and I realized my cheeks had grown uncomfortably warm. . I went back to focusing on the movie.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:15 am

Sebella laughed at something on screen before settling down. SEBELLA, YOU IDIOT.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:18 am

I laughed a t the exact same thing Sebella did, and smiled to myself. I reached for my drink without looking, and made a mistake akin to Sebella's. I blushed deep red and pulled my hand back, simply putting it in my lap and not even attempting at getting my soda again.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:28 am

Sebella's eyes widened. Was that retaliation? Or a mistake? Neither of them were really paying attention to where they were reaching, really. Sebella put it down to mistake.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:30 am

I paid extreme attention to the movie from that point forward, occasionally eating some popcorn, but never reaching for my drink again.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:36 am

Sebella was starting to bug herself. Sighing she closed her eyes. "Raf?" she whispered and reached up to turn his face toward hers and kissed him. It was like fireworks were exploding behind her eyelids. She felt like she could rule the world. She decided to let him pull away if he wanted/needed to.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:38 am

Sebella said my name, and I turned my head. Then she kissed me, and at first I reacted my jolting my head back, surprised. Then, I leaned forward, and I kissed her back, pulling her a little closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:42 am

Sebella surprised herself. She really liked the feel of his lips against hers. It was like they fit together perfectly. His lips were slightly cold and he kissed her with just the right pressure, she found. Her arms wrapped around him and she lightly gripped his hair between her fingers with one hand, the other taking a firm grip on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:48 am

I suddenly forgot completely about the movie, seeking the warmth of Sebella's perfectly formed lips, and her perfectly applied kisses. I wrapped both off my arms around her torso as I felt her tangle a hand in my hair, and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:55 am

She came up for air and pressed her forehead against his. "I-I..." she whispered. "I'm sorry. I-I didn't... I mean..."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:58 am

I took a few breasts- breaths, and whispered, "No, no. .th-that's perfectly f-fine."
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:03 am

Sebella swallowed and parted from the position they were in. She looked at the screen. "Uhm... I-it was nice. I mean, more than nice. Pretty damn good, actually..."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:04 am

I blushed. "Yeah, it was f*cking amazing." I whispered. I don't thnik I'd had a kiss that good since. .well, since ever.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:09 am

Sebella blushed. "Y-you think so? B-because I'd do it again... maybe more..."

QUIT WHILE YOU ARE AHEAD, GIRL!
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:11 am

I looked over at sebella, and moved the drink from the cup holder between us so I wouldn't spill it when I leaned over a few inches from her face. My breath probably reeked of popcorn, but I asked, barely audibly, "Is that an offer?"
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:17 am

Sebella smiled at him and winked. "Do you want it to be?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:18 am

"I'd love for it to be." I replied, blushing a bit. I leaned forward and kissed Sebella again.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:32 am

Sebella's smile turned wicked before he kissed her again. She enjoyed it, the feeling of his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:39 am

I pulled away after the first kiss, not sure if it would be too forward to go for a second. I didn't move that far from her, though.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:45 am

Sebella grinned and kissed him again. "It's definately an offer. Redeem it when you want," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:47 am

I blushed. "I really don't think I'm going to be able to focus on this movie any longer." I whispered. "I'll be redeeming your offer relentlessly."
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:51 am

"Oh?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "If you like, we could ditch the movie. Find something and... You can think the rest up."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:52 am

I smiled. "Wait, do you mean think up the rest of the movie, or. .?" I asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next