Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Empty
PostSubject: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:50 pm

I appeared in downtown New York, intentionaly wearing less than I normally would because Sebella didn't like dressing fancy. I was in simple black jeans with a black t-shirt, hilding Sebella's hand in mine as I looked around for a breakfast-y restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:19 pm

Sebella smiled and cuddled up to his arm, one hand inching toward her belly. Everynow and then she'd forget she was doing it and end up stroking it with her index finger.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:24 pm

I looked over at Sebella. "I'm not allowed to touch your bslly, but you are?" I teased softly.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Sebella frowned then looked down. She looked surprised with herself and brought her hand away. "I didn't realise I was doing that," she said, astonished.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:30 pm

I wrappsd my arms around her and kissed her cheek. "I'm sure it's only natural." I reassured her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 pm

Sebella smiled and hugged him. She spotted a family finer over his shoulders. Pancakes and waffles were the special that day. She stopped hugging and turned him around, pointing.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:34 pm

"That only works the other way." I teased, swirching so that her back was to me, but still facing the diner. I nodded."That'll do." I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Sebella saw no point in that but decided it was cute and so not questioning it. She smiled and kissed his cheek, taking his hand and even then accidentally moving it to her belly.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:01 pm

"Sebellaaaaaa." I muttered, poking her belly lightly. "Where did you move my hands?" I asked, chuckling a little.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Sebella stopped. "Oh fine," she sighed and left his hand there. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:14 pm

I took my hand off, smiling sweetly. "If it makes you uncomfortable, I'm not going to do it." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Sebella smiled up at him. She walked toward the diner and kept an eye on Raf.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:17 am

I interlaced my fingers with Sebella's and walked towards the diner. When I got to the door, I let go of her hand to open the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:32 am

"Thanks," she smiled and walked in. She was impressed with the amount of business they got that early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:44 am

I walked in after Sebella. There was a counter with a waitress, who led us to a table and gave us silverware. I pulled Sebella's chair out for her and let her sit before sitting myself. The waitress asked what we wanted to drink, and I asked for coffee.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:57 am

"Orange juice, please," Sebella said and smiled shyly. Even sitting down, her hands cradled where her baby was.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:00 am

When I smiled at Sebella, my tongue stuck out a little. I saw her hands cradling the baby in her belly, and just couldn't help the silly smile. The waitress walked off to get the drinks.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:04 am

Sebella looked around and started humming. "So... Any ideas about what we're going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:37 am

"Eat breakfast and then go to a doctor. Is that okay with you?" I asked. I smiled at her reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:46 am

Sebella nodded. "Sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:56 am

I reached for her hand across the top of the table, looking into her lovely green eyes. A baby wasn't necessarily preferred rigbt now, but after thinking about it, I'd realized that it really wouldn't be that awful.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:51 am

Sebella smiled and sighed. "I know it's really soon to start thinking about it... But I don't know what the heck we're going to name this... baby," she said, forgetting that it was a living thing inside her and not something inanimate.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:26 pm

I bit the inside of my lip as I went through various names in my head. None really seemed to fit, though. I shook my head. "I can't think of any... Should we pick one for if it's a boy, and one for a girl?" I asked. That seemed like a stupid question. Until we knew whaf sex it was, that would be exactly what we'd have to do.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:47 pm

Sebella nodded. "Unless there's another gender that I don't know about, I think that would be wise."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:54 pm

I laughed, and then the waitress came back. She put down our drinks, and asked if we were ready to order. I said, no, thank you, we should in a minute. She left again, and I laughed because I hadn't even looked at my menu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next