Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:17 pm

Sebella took a sip of her drink before looking at the menu. "Uhm... Raf? We're going to get... well, judged, aren't we? I mean, who cares what anyone else thinks... But..."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:21 pm

I sighed and nodded. "We might hbe to leave camp, once the baby's a few months old." I said silently, as I looked at the menu. I decided on pancakes with a side of bacon.i put the menu down and grabbed my cup of coffee, putting a little creamer thing in it, and two packs of sugar. I saw some syrup, and wondered. .I put some syrup into my coffee, too, and stirred it.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Sebella went silent. A hand drifted down to her belly and she read her menu with an almost sad look. Everything will change...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:27 pm

As I lifted the cup to my nouth to drink, I looked over at Sebella. I set my coffee back down, and benrmt her menu down out of my way with one finger. "Sebella, it'll be alright. " I reassured her, and smiled. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:30 pm

Sebella nodded. "I love you too..." she said and glanced up at him with tears in her eyes. She was fending them off and hard. She didn't want a scene.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:34 pm

I glanced around for a second, and smiled sadly at Sebella. I desperately wanted to hold her in my arms, put her in my lap, and cradle her until she felt better. All I could do here was wish her better, which I did, with all my might. "Nothing bad'll hapoen to us, Angel." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:38 pm

Sebella nodded ad wiped away her tears. "I think I'll take the waffles with maple syrup," she said and put her menu down.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:13 pm

I nodded. The waitress came back and asked for our orders. "I'll have the five stack of pancakes with a side of bacon, and she'll have the waffles with syrup." I said, ordering for Sebella. I gave the waitress my menu, and she took Sebella's, too, bsfore walking away.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Sebella smiled fakely at the waitress. When she was gone, Sebella leaned forward. "Raf, I'm scared,"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:57 pm

I leaned forward. "So am I, Sebella. "I confessed. "But we have to focus on the positives of it. Such as the fact that it's a part of both of us. And that this baby is going to have the best life ever."

OOC:Does she have the curse?
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Sebella shook her head and smiled at him. She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "I guess... You.. You won't leave us, will you? Ever?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:29 pm

I shook my head."i would never, Sebella. " I whispered. I kissed her forehead gently. As I said it, I made the decision that I absolutely wouldn't. Earlier, for a few seconds, I'd considered it, and hated myself for it. Never, Raf. Never leave her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:34 pm

Sebella considerably cheered up after that. "It's just that... Dad left Mom... I wouldn't wish it on anyone..."

She brightened up and started chattering about who knows what until their food arrived.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:46 pm

I laughed, and after that the conversation flowed easily. When the food came, I thanked the waitress and unfolded my napkin, getting out my silverware. I got a refill on my cofee and generally had a good time.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Sebella chewed thoughtfully, eating steadily for once. She looked at Raf and swallowed. "I like the name Autumn," she commented and took another bite at her waffles.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:46 pm

I ate slowly as well, and thought about that. "If she's got death powers, that'd be kind of. .oxymoronic."I noted. "But that is a pretty name." I took a drink of my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Sebella nodded. "I know this sounds crazy but I feel like it's going to be a boy," she said.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:03 pm

"A boy named Autumn?" I asked, smiling. I had two pancakes left, and was starting to feel a but full. Meh. I could finish it off.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Sebella finished her waffles and smiled. "Maybe. But I really do have a feeling this baby will be a boy," she said, a hand rubbing her belly to emphasize her words.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:13 pm

I finished another pancake before saying, "That's fine with me." I said and smiled. I took another drink of coffee, looking into Sebella's syes again. "I'm sure he'll be adorable, with such a beautiful mom."
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:16 pm

"With an awesomly handsome Dad," Sebella smiled and flicked her hair behind her ear. She finished her orange juice and sat back. "A little mini Raf running around... When he's older, the girls will come running for him."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:29 pm

I blushed as I finished my pancakes, and then coffee. "Poor kid will have to deny so many girls." I muttered, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Sebella grinned and then sighed. "Shall we go see that doctor?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:42 pm

I nodded. "Yes, we probably should. We'll just. .go to some little doctor place." I said, shrugging. The waitress came bacj and took our dishes, leaving behind the check. I pulled out the money I needed, including the tip, and put it on top of the receipt. I stood up and pulled Sebella's chair out for her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:02 pm

Sebella smiled and stood up. She led the way out the door and breathed in the air of New York. She smiled at Raf. "I didn't even know where the hospitals and whatever were in Boston and I'm Bostonian!" she told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next