Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:44 am

Sebella did everything she was told. Looking around the room, she recoiled at a poster on breast feeding, scowling at it. She looked away.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:52 am

I looked around, intrigued by the breast-feeding poster, but carefully keeping my eyes off of it. The nurse brought in one of those things that checked blood pressure and asked for Sebella's arm.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:58 am

Sebella was fine about offering her arm. She needed the conversation to distract her. Whilst her blood pressure was checked, the nurse and she had a nice conversation.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:02 am

They had a little end table with books for kids on it, so I picked up a copy of 'Curious George' and started reading. I zoned out of whatever conversation Sebella and the nurse had as her blood pressure then temperature were taken. The nurse then left, saying the doctor would be in in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:24 pm

When the nurse had gone, Sebella gently kicked Raf's shoulder. "Oi. Curious George? Really?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:02 pm

I laughed, and nodded at the breast feeding poster. "Better than Curious Raf, eh?"I asked, smiling. I patted my lap. "I know a much more comfortable place for you until the Doctor shows up."
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Sebella laughed. "And how awkward would it be if the Doctor walked in on me sitting on your lap?" she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:33 pm

I shrugged. "You're already pregnant. Let's not leave anything ti rhe imagination." I said, winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:36 pm

"Stop sounding so dirty," Sebella said and got off the bed thing.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:45 pm

[color:9d82=gray ]"I like it best when you sit with you facing me." I said, trying to think of more dirty things to say. I smiled at Sebella, beckoning her over with my finger.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Sebella laughed again and sat on his lap, facing him.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:02 pm

I wrapped my arms around Sebella, pulling her close to me, and kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Sebella smiled and kissed him back. Her hands reached out and held onto the back of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:23 pm

My hands subconsciously moved around to Sebella's abdomen as I kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Sebella smiled warmly and kissed him again. "Maybe I should get back on the bed now."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:42 pm

I gave her another kiss that I dragged out as long as possible, pulling away slowly with her bottom lip held in my teeth before letting go and saying "Okay, back to bed."
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Sebella laughed and sat back on the thing. She looked at Raf and smiled. "You sound so dirty sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:02 pm

"I am so dirty sometimes." I said, and winked. "Especially when I'm alone with an Angel. "

Doctor Koskella Dimitri walked in the room to see a very young-looking couple. He was genuinely surprised to see them separate after being alone in a room for five minutes. He didn't wvwn want to think about things hedwalked in on before. He looked over the chart on the new patient, and noticed that no one had asked her name. He looked up at the girl and asked, "What's your name? Apparently, no one bothered to write it dosn." He said, smiling sweetly.

OOC:Don't blink, Raf. .
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:21 pm

Sebella went a little red. "Sebella Potter," she said and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:41 pm

Doctor Dimitri wrote her name down, and looked at her stomach. "How far along are you, Sebella?" He asked,noting that his sheet said she was pregnant and ensuring the health of the baby.

I wasn't sure whether or not I ciukd answer for Sebella, so I just stayed quiet. It was weird, how I was terrible awkward with Sebella and good with people, and she was the opposite. It brought a tinky grin to my face. It was really adorable how she couldn't socialize very well, actually.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:56 pm

Sebella really hated the fact the doctor was a man. But she made like it didn't matter to her at all. "I'd say from three weeks to a month, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:17 am

I silently nodded my agreement. .

"Well, there's nit much we can tepl you at this point. Most typical stomach medicines will help you with morning sickness, though there is a new study-" he coughed and pulled out a sticky note, explaining through writing, using mulriple scientific terms, how oral sex benefited the mother. He ripped the note off the pad and gave it to the boy. "I will suggest you getting plenty of sleep and taking vitamins. You'll need to increase your diet by about 400-800 calories a day to provide enough nutrients for the baby. Other than that, I'd like you to come back in about a month so we can check in again." He finished, smiling.

I took the sticky note and read it. Then I read it again. I paid half attention to the doctor because I was trying to refrain from kaughing. He seemed to have finished with saying we needed to be back in a month. I nodded, and stood up. I stuck the note to Sebella's arn. The doctor stood up, and we shook hands.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:01 am

Sebella listened with interest. When Raf stuck the note on her arm, she took it off and read it. She went red. Not embarressed red, either. More like her usual "I wish to kill this person" red. Typical male. Ugh. "Thank you, Doctor," she said a little darkly. She got off the bed and took a firm grip on Raf's arm.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:08 am

The doctor walked out and I noticed that Sebella was gripping my arm rather tightly. It was probably the note. "Blame him, not me." I said innocently. It's not like I was going to force her into anything. .
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:12 am

Sebella scowled. "I'm not that type, Raf," she said simply. She sighed. "Can we leave? Now?"

In her head, she disliked the idea. But thinking back to the image of Raf in full, she had to admit, she would if he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next