Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:16 pm

I opened the door for Sebella and looked around to regain my bearings. I started walking, smiling. "I remember there being something over this way." I said.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Sebella followed him and looked around with interest. "Uh, I know this is random and something we don't want to think about... But what if I lose it?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:31 pm

I stopped walking for a moment as I switched my thoughts over to that. I'd been thinking of hapoy times with the baby, taking it out to the park. .I started walking again, and said, "Then we give it a proper ceremony and move on. Mayne try again in a while." I said, smiling at Sebella gently.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:42 pm

Sebella sighed and nodded. She put her head on Raf's shoulder as they walked. "I want him to look like you," she said. "I want it to have your eyes. Your hair. Your nose. Your jaw."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:49 pm

I laughed. "I don't want him to be a carbon copy of me. He has to have sone of your features, like maybe your eyes." I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Sebella smiled. "My eyes?" she asked and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:57 pm

I nodded. "Rather that than your boobs. He'd be ridiculed endlessly." I said, smiling mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:04 am

Sebella laughed. "Yeah. I guess so."

Sebella had a thought and then shrugged. "Apparently pregnancy makes them bigger though..."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:22 am

I sighed. "Oh, how absolutely terrible. If only it made my hands get bigger, too." I muttered, making my face look like I was crestfallen. The idea of her boobs getting bigger hadn't even crossed my mind. Suddenly, I liked the fact that she was pregnant a whole lot more.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:31 am

Sebella rolled her eyes. She looked ahead. "Isn't that the place?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:50 am

I looked up, since I'd been distracted by Sebella's lovely rack, and noticed that yes, it was. I nodded. "It sure looks like it."
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:00 am

Sebella sighed and took his hand, marching to the door in an almost determined fashion. Then she lost her confidence and went all quiet, hiding a little behind Raf at the sight of baby pictures on the walls.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:04 am

Well, I almost laughed at how meek Sebella became the second we came in, but I kept that insensitivity in my head. I walked up to the desk, and told them that'd we'd just found out she was pregnant, and that we wanted to make sure the baby was healthy. The lady there nodded and told me to sit down, and we'd be called up.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:10 am

Sebella sat down nervously beside him, fidgetting a lot and giving her shoes the much needed (apparently) attention they desired.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:16 am

I wrapped an arm around Sebellatrying to get her to rest her head on my shouldsr. "Calm down, Angel." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:18 am

Sebella closed her eyes. "I know... I'm just a little nervous..."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:32 am

I kissed her forehead. "That's okay. I am, too. " I said, and squeezed her a little. "But it's gonna be alright."
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:47 am

Sebella smiled and hugged him. "Raf? I love you."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:50 am

I smiled as I hugged her back. "I love you, too, Sebella. " i said softly. A nurse xame out and took the only other person in the waiting room inti the back, so I figured it wouldn't be too long now.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:59 am

Sebella's hands went to her belly as she waited. She was what... a month? Three weeks? She hadn't been pregnant for that long.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:05 am

I was really tempted to put my hand on Sebell's belly, too, but I thought she didn't like it. So i kept my hands to myself and looked over at her, occasionaly glancing at her belly as I waited. .and waited.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:09 am

"Oh for the sake of the gods," she whispered and took his hand, putting it on her abdomen. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:21 am

I smiled innocently, and nodded. "Yes, I am." I whispered, kissing her cheek. A nurse walked out about a minute later and led us back. She asked Sebella to get on a scale, and said she would take her height, too.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:24 am

Sebella shrugged and kicked off her shoes, standing on the scale.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:40 am

I looked away during the weoght section, just to be nice. The nurse wrote it down and then measured Sebella's height, writing it down, too. I wasn't pregnant, so I didn't really matter. She led us into a room and had Sebella sit on the tissue paper covered bed, and I sat in the chair beside it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)   And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And I said, "How about breakfast?" (With Shannie)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next