Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:28 pm

I hugged Sebella back and rocked side to side a little, my face buried in her hair during the hug.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:39 pm

"So... what do we do after all this?" Sebella asked, becoming a little sleepy from the rocking and energy spent. He was really comfortable, too.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:42 pm

"Get ice cream and then head back to camp?"I offered. Performing 'Magical Teleportation' acts on the streets had left me with a lot of stored up money, and the fact that I stole most of my clothes and never paid for the Broadway shows I went to helped, too.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:44 pm

Sebella nodded. She yawned quietly, her breath warm against his skin. She was really starting to get sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:47 pm

"Maybe skip the ice cream, huh, sleepy head?"I whispered, kissing her forehead gently.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:59 pm

"Not my fault... You're comfortable... And that was energy consuming," Sebella said, yawning a little. "Really, really, really good energy consuming."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:02 am

I nodded, and softly said, "Very, very, very good indeed."I considered shadow-traveling us into my bunk like this before I remembered that we'd need our clothes. And the popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:05 am

Sebella rolled away and grabbed her shirt. "I'm starting to get a little cold," she told him and pulled on her shirt and her shorts.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:30 am

I nodded, and pulled my pants back on, and put my shirt on, not bothering about buttons. I tied my tye loosely around my collar, and picked up the bucket of popcorn. I stood up, smiling at Sebella.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:36 am

Sebella got to her feet and winced a little. She ached a little but she swallowed it down. She stood up after she pulled on her Docs and her waistcoat. She sorted out her hair by blowing it out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:44 am

I walked over to Sebella and wrapped my free arm around her, and asked, "To my cabin or yours?"
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:46 am

Her eyelids heavy, Sebella shrugged and snuggled into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:47 am

I laughed. "Yours it is." I whispered, and shadow-traveled us there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)   That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That First Not-A-Date Turned Totally-A-Date (Shannie)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7