Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ness

Ness

....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:33 am

I smile and do the same. "I'm P. Joshua P. Son of Apollo." I nod.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:38 am

"Very nice to meet you." I pull away." So..enough about me. Its yurt turn. "
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:27 am

I hugged Margo and Junior to me tightly, humming a quiet song my father taught me. I looked at the burned spellbook as it returned, and nearly passed out. "Junior, go find the others. Margo, stay." I mumbled. Junior scampered off, changing into a jaguar in mid-stride, while I tried my hardest not to pass out.
Back to top Go down
http://marveldclegends.forumotion.com/
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:07 am

Shade stands up and lets out a rawr. He looks at Yuvi then at Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:30 am

"Calm Shade. It'll be okay."

I think. "Well, I'm a music artist. I enjoy remixing certain musics and I'm pretty calm."
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:49 pm

Shade lowers his ears in a crouching position. "Cool." I smile then wipe it away."hy you so nice?"
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:51 pm

I shrug. "Guess I'm just too mellow to be mean."
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:54 pm

I eye him."mhm." I look at the ground. "How old are you?" Shade pounces on Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:58 pm

I laugh and pat his head.

I put a hand on my head and think. "..Like 17 now?"
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:00 pm

"You don't know?" I roll my eyes. Shade bites his arm playfully.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:06 pm

I shrug. "I don't really keep up with it."

I let him bite my arm and smile.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:09 pm

"Why not? Its kind of important. " I say crossing my arms. Shade lets go and shows how he kills. He puts his mouth around Shawns neck...playfully of course.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:11 pm

I watch Night land on Shade's head. Hey Shade! What's up?!

"Eh." I shrug once again and my ring in my hand becomes a pair of golden drumsticks.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Nothing just practicing my killing skills. You? I look at the drumsticks. "You seem sooooo out of it. Like high."
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:17 pm

"High? Nope. I just don't always pay attention to everything around me."

Flyin around. Things like that.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:22 pm

Awesome. Have you seen Evon? " Shade reposition himself and put his botton canines on Shawn's forehead and rest his top on his crown. "Mhm. And why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:50 pm

Nope. Why?

"Why should I? The world is full of war and fighting. All we do is try and best each other each and every day to know who's the best. Why do we need to know?" I shrug, not meaning to be poetic but doing so anyway.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:56 pm

He lets go and lays Shawn. Hes missing! I think he..he.... I step closer to him and summon an apple. Listening to what he had to say. I hold up the golden apple. "What do you think my mom does? "
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:01 pm

"Maybe she causes this. But I wouldn't care. If anyone's fault, it's the mortals. Who constantly spur each other on and banter back and forth. Then what does that start? A war. And then who suffers? All of the innocents who were doing nothing but living their lives the best they could."

Calm the hell down man! He's fine! We'd know if he died!
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:07 pm

I cant! His my best friend! I shook my head. "Are you saying that you......blame the mortals? "
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:10 pm

"Not necessarily. Just the way that they go about life. If a finger had to be pointed, however, I would send it the mortal's way." I shrug.

Shawn's my savior. And best friend. Calm down. I understand we'd all be like this if our owners left but you have to take a deep breath and calm the hell down!
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:13 pm

I sat down in the sand, crisscross, as if the world was still spinning. Which it was. Great, now Yuvi's down. Can we do something? Margo snorts, worry peaking in her voice.
Back to top Go down
http://marveldclegends.forumotion.com/
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:16 pm

I cant! I'm his familiar! I'm suppose to protect him! I roll my eyes. "Mhm. Everybody loves pointing fingers. Its all the mortals fault! He started! She stole my man!" That last part slipped out.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:18 pm

Cool it Margo. We'll just have to search hard as we can and hope that Shiro's not in trouble. Orion, my pegasus flies down. I just saw Shiro running. What's up?

"Exactly. Now if that'd stop, the world be just fine. People need to take responsibility." I form five balls of yellow dubstep around me and swirl them around randomly.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:21 pm

I sigh and watch the balls. "Mhm." Evon is missing! Shade gets up and stares at Yuvi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next