Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Green

Green

....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:11 am

I back up some."what's that?" I say pointing to the jaguar. I quickly glance at the guy. Why was he grinning?
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:14 am

I listen for the music for a while then turn it off. I slide my headphones off, down to my neck.

"...my friend Evon's cat/jaguar, Shade."
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:17 am

"Is he uh nice?" I ask. Shade looks at me and growls. I look at the guy. What was he staring at?
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:21 am

"Yeah..Sometimes.." I laugh a bit.

I look around and form a tiny ball of blue dubstep energy. Why the hell I'm doing this? I'unno.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:25 am

"Great." I smile. Shade walks over and sits by Shawn.and rest the side of his 3 inch canine on his knee. I see the guy with some blue thing. I smirk and summon a golden apple. I toss it in the air.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:29 am

I pat Shade's head. "D'you know where Evon is?" I ask him.

I watch her summon the golden apple. Hm. Alright then. My pheonix, Skrillex, flies down on my head.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:33 am

He puts his head down basically meaning no. Or hes turned evil by breaking the earring. I see the guy and and a pheonix. I smirk."ill be back." I make the apple disappear.I walk to guy.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:35 am

I sigh. "Didn't expect you to..It's not your fault though.." I scratch behind his ears.

I look up at her and nod. I smile. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:38 am

Shade growls playfully. Thinking about how Egon and him use to rough house. I smile back. "Apple?"
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:41 am

I smile. "Good boy."

I shake my head. "I'd rather not."
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:45 am

He shakes his head. He rest his head on his thigh. Motioning that he is worried about Evon. I cock my head to the side. "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:47 am

"It's okay Shade...He'll be fine." Shiro walks up to Shade. Shawn's right, y'know?

"Not in the mood." I shrug and pull off my ring.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:50 am

He look up at her. How would you know? I hold it out to him."not in the mood for what?"
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:53 am

Well, is he ever wrong?

I shrug. "Why the hell not?" I grab the apple.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:58 am

No not really..but I miss him. I smirk ."now eat it."
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:01 am

It'll be fine..Just relax.

I take a bite out the apple, feeling relatively unchanged.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:06 am

I cant ive been with him all my life. He whimpers. "Well?" I ask stepping closer
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:10 am

And I've been with Shawn since I was born. Calm down man. Evon'll be okay. If worse comes to worse, I can find him.

I shrug. "Nothing really."
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:13 am

Really? How? I pout."I am like the weakest demi-god here."
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:17 am

"I wouldn't say that. If that's your power than you're pretty good at it. When I bit that apple, I felt like hitting something." I smile.

I have a rather powerful nose, y'know. For example I can tell you and Margo---...Actually, Night's here..He doesn't need to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:20 am

"Really?" I smile."oh and you don't have to eat it. I could just sit it some where and strife comes from it." I say summoning another one
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:21 am

I nod. "Well, it works well." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:24 am

I blush and look away. Why was he so nice? "Thanks. But sometimes it baƧk fires." Egon spell books appears in a little burned. Oh no no.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:27 am

Shiro sniffs it. Got his scent. Be back. She sprints off.

I see her blush again. Hm. Why does she keep blushing? I completely ignore the fact that she is. "Well, seeing what the power is, it looks like it can."
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:31 am

Ii smile. "Yeah..I'm Cecilia. But you can call me CeCe." I offer him a hand."oh and I'm a daughter of Eris. Of course."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next