Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Water and stuff...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PJROX1

PJROX1

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Crow strolled down the Sand and sat down infront of the ocean. He huffed. "long day..." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Victoire was doing her regular thing; chilling whilst tanning at the beach. She was sat in a nice, sunny and enclosed part of the beach on a deck chair. She had her long blonde hair tied back and wore a white bikini with rather large lensed sunglasses. She had her iPod buds in her ears.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:43 pm

Crow stood up and put his foot in the ocean. He shrugged. Crow took his shirt off, reaveling a slight six pack. He dived into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Victoire had enough of tanning. Instead, she put put her shades in her bag and ran into the sea.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Crow saw a girl and swam over her in flawless motions. " Ohla." He said.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:06 pm

Vic blinked. "Hi," she said with her Kensington accent.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:00 pm

" nice too meet you." Crow said startled. Wow. Shes hot. he thought and blinked.
then he came back and shook her hand.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:14 am

Victoire nodded. She then took back he hand slowly and swam back to the shore. She lay down on her towel and started to put on some more sun block. She glancd up to see if he dared follow the blonde Brit.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:00 pm

Crow shrugged. he crossed his arms. " Ma names Crow. Phobos. I guess ima bad,bad boy."
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:30 pm

Victoire looked at him with her blue eyes. "Let me guess. If you're a bad, ad boy, you want to be used and abused?" she asked, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:56 am

"Maybe." He said. "May I?" He said and pointed to the spot next to her. "Actually i dont like to be used." He said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:36 pm

Vic nodded for him to sit. "No? Then that leaves abused," grinned the Londoner girl. She flipped her hair behind her shoulder before begining to rub down her legs.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:45 pm

"Yup. But im not really a fan of that either." he sat down and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:52 pm

She frowned at her sun block. "Oh? So, what if it was a girl who said they wanted to be used and abused by you?" she asked. She started on her arms. "Would you mind doing my shoulders in a moment?"
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:55 pm

"Well then id agree." Crow said. "And yes, i dont mind."

Ooc: Nice one...
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:01 pm

She handed him the bottle. "Quite a philosophy you got there, Crow." she said and moved her hair out of the way. "Back in London, it's mostly the girls who want to abused and stuff. My friend, Chelsea, was terrible for it. She had this whole strange fetish and everything."

OOC: Thanks I guess but I'm just playing Victoire's personality Razz
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Crow put sun block on his hand and rubbed her back slowly. "Hm. Yeah." he said and looked at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:13 pm

"So, Crow, what brings you to the beach?" she asked. She finished her arms and leaned forward a little.
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:14 pm

"The Ocean. I like to swim." He said and grinned at her. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:18 pm

"Tanning... Seeing the odd hot boy... Swimming on occasion," she said truthfully. Why lie, right?
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:20 pm

"I like Hot but i dont like Odd." he said and rubbed her back more.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Victoire laughed. "It's an expression," she said. "I mean like rare. The rare hot boy. They certainly are rare around here. Then again, my standards are very high. I wouldn't let a guy who didn't attact me even touch me."
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:35 pm

"Done" he said and wiped his hands. He layed down with his arms above his head.
"Well, my standards are high too. You passed." he said and winked.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Victoire laughed. "I should think so, too," she said. "I don't just work at being pretty for nothing, you know. Now, hw about you tell me what is on that interesting mind of yours? I'm not a daughter of Psyche and I can be quite dull on occasion."
Back to top Go down
PJROX1

PJROX1

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:43 pm

"This." he said.he kissed her on the cheek. "That was on my 'Intresting' mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Water and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water and stuff...   Water and stuff... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water and stuff...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next