Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ness

Ness

....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Empty
PostSubject: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:16 pm

I shuffle along the side of the lake, Shiro at my side.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:28 pm

I walk in and smooth out my mini shirt. I took off my heels and went in the lake to my ankles.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:29 pm

Yuvian: I walked to my favorite place at camp with my kittens and spotted my little bro. A spotless white smile spread across my face. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
http://marveldclegends.forumotion.com/
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:32 pm

I look up at Yuvi and smile. "Nothing much. How've you been?" I pat Shiro's head, recently learning that she's a girl.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:35 pm

I turn and hear people talking. A evil grin goes arcoss my face. I summon a golden apple and play with it.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:35 pm

I look at the girl in the water. I feel evil coming out of her. I slightly scooch away, to make sure she does nothing stupid.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:39 pm

I see the little boy scoot away. I wave.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:43 pm

I rolled my eyes and opened my arms. "I nearly died and all I get is a damn 'how've you been?' C'mere!" I eyed the girl from my tinted glasses carefully.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:44 pm

I smile and hug her.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:48 pm

I turn completely around. They seem like friends. Hm..I'm gonna have fun today after all. I start to walk toward them. Smiling. I hold the apple behind me back.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:51 pm

I tense as the girl walks closer and Shiro growls next to me, her ears pricked straight up. I let go of Yuvi and draw my bow.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:54 pm

I stop. "What? Is there a monster?" I start looking around.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:56 pm

"Back up. I can tell you aren't smiling for a good reason." I draw the string back.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:57 pm

"What? I cant smile?" I pull the apple from around me. "Apple?"
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:58 pm

I held my glare at the girl, the kittens growling.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:02 pm

I nock an arrow and shoot the apple, sticking it to a tree nearby. "You think I don't know that old story?"
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:03 pm

I jump back a little I smirk. "What story? Little boy." I can still fool them. I walk closer.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:05 pm

"The golden apple story. And if I'd have to guess, your mother is Eris." I calmly push my glasses up the bridge of my nose.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:08 pm

I summon another apple. I toss it in the air. "Bingo, Sweetie." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:08 pm

"Of course." I shrug. I put my bow away.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:11 pm

I catch it and take a bite. "Yummy. Taste like strife. " I throw the apple on the ground. Now we wait. "So you must be?" I ask the little boy.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:12 pm

"Eris." I snorted, remembering that halfblood I met in the Dominican. "All talk, no fight."
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:14 pm

"None of your damned business." I growl slightly in my tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:16 pm

I turn to the girl."is there a problem?" I ask. The apple starts to work its uh strifeness? Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:21 pm

"Language, buddy." I patted Shawn's head and smiled venomously at the girl. "No, hon. I was just talking about how stupid you're family is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..   ....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

....Boat...Lake..Water..Thing..
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next