Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bottom of the Lake.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Bottom of the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:27 pm

Raven came out to the lake, wanting to take a break and go for a swim. She dived out into the water and lounged around for a while as she leisurely swam through the waters. But then something caught her eye, a boy in a black shirt and red jacket came to the lake and sat at the edge of the water, not getting in. Meh, fine by her, better that way as far as she was concerned. But then she noticed something, the boy was moving his lips, like he was talking to the water, or maybe just himself, however it looked like he was upset,
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:51 pm

Ophelia was currently in the bottom of the Canoe lake, feeling miserable. She heard f the phrase "Living a Lie," but she literally [i]was[i/] a lie. She existed only because a sad girl decided to jump in some magic lake made from the tears of a long dead immortal being. That takes some of your self esteem out from under you like nothing else will. Dimly, she became aware of people arriving, people she could kill... except for the fact that even that ha lost any pleasure for her.

She sank deeper into the lake, wanting to just die. as she cried, the water started to darken, growing black in color, as though a gallon of ink exploded around her. She didnt notice. she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:02 pm

Raven noticed the water around her turning black and saw that the boy whom arrived noticed it too. She pondered if he was the one causing it but he stood and then dived into the lake. He didn't come up so she thought he didn't know how to swim, however upon looking under the water, she could notice his bright blood red jacket swimming down to the bottom of the lake, holding his breath as long as possible until he stopped at something in the water.

Lucas didn't say anything, actually couldn't say anything, without Ophelia to allow him to breath underwater it was all he could do to stay under without drowning. Regardless he wrapped his arms around her under the water, his eyes telling her that she was real, real to him. That he didn't care cause he loved her.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Ophelia barely registered Lucas' arrival, until she remembered that he couldn't breathe undrwater. using her powers, she et the black tears flow aroud them lie a bubble, where Lucas could use this as a substitute for air. She then merely held herself against him, crying some more.

Eventually, her sobs were replaced by mere hiccups, though her eyes still leaked. "Why?" she asked, meaning a lot of things. why was she created? why did she jump into the Sea, why did Lucas, after learning what she really was, still love her?
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:36 pm

"I'm not the one to answer most of those question. All I can say is that I love you, human, puppet, whatever. You're alive. That's all that matters." He told her, holding her close to him

Raven raised an eyebrow seeing the water get less black but didn't turn normal any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:42 pm

Ophelia held him close, feeling trepidaton as she considered telling him her plan. eventually, it spilled. "I intend to save me. I mean, her, I mean... gods..." Ophelia started to cry again. "It's her life I'm stealing... just so I can exist... Will you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Lucas held her close as she began to cry again after her planned spilled out. He listened to her saying that she was stealing the real ophelia's life in order to be here. "Yes, I'll help you, Ophelia." He said to her.

Raven finally got to infuriated with herself to stay a float in this black water. She took a deep breath and dived to the bottom, swimming down until she saw the boy in the jacket and a...blue girl? The girl looked upset and the guy was holding her close. 'Typical. The ass hurt her feelings and now is trying to make up with her.' She thought as she swam a bit closer
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Ophelia smiled when Lucas agreed to help her. Then, she observed another girl swimming towards them. "what in the name of..."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:04 pm

Lucas looked up where she was looking and saw the girl freak out and try to swim away, "Catch her. Not to kill, just see how long she's been there." He said to Ophelia.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:09 pm

Ophelia used her power, extending tendrils like some existential Slenderman, and wrapped them around her, forcing the tears down her throat, filling her lungs with black water. she would be very surprised when she found out she was able to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Raven's eyes widened as the black things that tainted the water gripped her leg and then forced themselves down her throat. She gripped her neck in surprise thinking she was drowning for a minute or two before realizing that she was actually breathing. "What the hell is wrong with you two?!" She yelled at them.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Ophelia was irritated by this intrusion. She was having a quiet moment with her boyfriend who, for some reason, still loved her after knowing what she was, and then this girl decided to take a little swim. "Would you prefer I truly drowned you? at least this way, you'll survive drowning, so all in all I think I ought to be thanked. but..." and here the demigoddess' eyes were cold. "If you prefer to breathe true water, as opposed to my tears, I can force every tear out of your system just as easily as I forced it in. Now, take your pic of what you next want to have to drink."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:58 pm

Raven froze a bit when the blue girl threatened her. "Just a little waning before doing that would be appreciated."

"Ophelia doesn't do warnings." Lucas spoke up to the girl. "It takes all the fun out of things." He added with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:05 am

"Now that we understand each other... Ophelia made a sitting motion, as a stool made of tears appeared, solid as a rock. a stool appeared each for Lucas and the new girl, and a table appeared between then. "To business"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:23 am

Lucas and Raven took a seat, Raven hesitant about it tough, especially having to sit next to the boy. "What business?" Raven asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:26 am

"Simply put, to bring you up to speed, I am not an actual living creature. I am... puppet, if you will. I intend to rescue my true self, even at the cost of my existence. You in?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:30 am

"Uh...." That was all Raven could get out at what she was told.

"I would take that as a no, send her-" Lucas was cut off by Raven.

"Yes, I'm in" Raven said. Mostly cause she didn't want to end up not breathing underwater anymore
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:36 am

Ophelia's smile was actually slightly warm. "one last thing. what is your name, lineage, and skills?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:41 am

"Raven Brooke, Daughter of Aphrodite, quite handy with a sword and a temper to match." She said, calmly.

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:48 am

"I see." She turned to Lucas. "She'll do. lets go." Ophelia rose, an the table dissapeared. She raised the group to the surface, depositing them on the shore. "Raven, get what you need for the wuest, and meet me in 30 minutes at the borders." After she left, Ophelia turned to Lucas again. "one more time," she asked, kissing him, wanting him. "Just the two of us?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:53 am

Raven nodded and swam back to the surface without paying attention to anything else.

Lucas kissed her back and hugged her close as she asked for one more time together. "Of course, Love." He told her and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:00 am

Ophelia pulled herself closer to him, the Tears wrapping around them, pulling them into the earth as her fingers slipped into Lucas' jeans. Soon, they were underground, encased safely in her tears. She felt him in her hand, and began to rub at him, pulling to him closer as she did. She loved him, and wanted to be with him again, even if it was for the last time...
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:03 am

Lucas continued to kiss her, moaning silently when she rubbed him. He grinned and kissed her cheek as he removed his jacket and shirt before beginning to rub her breasts. Continuing to silently moan as she rubbed him longer.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:06 am

Se kept rubbing at hi, moaning as h started to feel her breasts. gods, how she wanted him. letting him go, she grabbed a hand, and trailed his hand dwn her body as the Tears in front of her womanhood slipped away, almost inviting.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:10 am

Lucas smirked and kissed her neck, biting her a bit as he began to rub her. He grinned and continued to play with her, still messing with her breasts as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bottom of the Lake.   Bottom of the Lake. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bottom of the Lake.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next