Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guess who's back, back again, Chris is back, tell a friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

Guess who's back, back again, Chris is back, tell a friend Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's back, back again, Chris is back, tell a friend   Guess who's back, back again, Chris is back, tell a friend Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:55 pm

Full Name:Christopher Jonathon Shay
Nicknames: Chris
Years At Camp:7

Picture (Optional): N/A
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): He has black 'emo' styled hair
Eyes: He has gray eyes
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): He is 6' tall, weighing 150 lbs. He has a very slender yet muscular build, like a track runner.
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): He has scars all over his body, but the most distinguishing is the slash over his right eye.
Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): He is fun and crazy in a good way, but will fight for the ones he loves. He holds up his promises, even if it would cost him his life. He is the exact opposite of his father.
Style (Optional, use [url=polyvore.com]polyvore.com[/url]): He has a punk rock style, ripped skinny jeans, converse, and ripped band tees.

God Parent: Kronos
Mortal Parent: Maria Shay
Date of Birth: August 14th, 1995

Powers (optional): He has the ability to accelerate and slow down time, he can do this for a total of 90 minutes a day
Fatal Flaw: He has to put his friends before himself
Other Flaws (at least two others): He doesn't really take anything seriously and he can trust too easily

Weapon(s): He has what some believe to be THE Backbiter, though that's not true, he has a sword identical, but it is not forged from Kronos' Scythe. He also carries about 20 throwing daggers on him at any given time.
Pets: N/A
Talents/Skills: He is an experienced combat medic, as proven in all wars that Camp Half-Blood has been in. He is also a master swordsman, able to fight with the best of them. He has trained in various martial arts, making him as deadly with bare hands as he is with a sword.

RP Example: Chris walked down the roads of Camp Half-Blood when he was stopped by two rather large Ares kids. The first one spoke, trying to intimidate Chris, "Hey, faggot, where are you going?" Chris tapped his foot impatiently as he spoke, "I'm going to the fucking mess hall, is there a problem?" The second kid spoke, "Yeah, you're breathing." The two kids unsheathed their swords and ran at Chris, who pulled out his own sword. The first kid slashed at Chris, who blocked effortlessly and slashed the kid's throat, as the kid gripped his throat and gurgled, trying to stop the bleeding, Chris wondered how this kid was gonna die, choking on his own blood or from blood loss. The second kid must've disarmed Chris while he was in thought, because he fund his sword on the ground. The second kid slashed at Chris, but he slowed down time and got distance between them, Chris then throw dagers at the kid, nailing him on each wrist, between his eyes, in the throat, and dead center of his stomach. Chris then walked away, whistling 'Two Little Birds' by Bob Marley.

Biography: Chris is probably my most famous character. He's lived in multiple orphanages, killing everyone in each one. He used to have an evil half to him, but he destroyed it.

Other Notes:Did I mention he can be extremely psychopathic? Yeah, that's important.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Guess who's back, back again, Chris is back, tell a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back, back again, Chris is back, tell a friend   Guess who's back, back again, Chris is back, tell a friend Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Approved! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Guess who's back, back again, Chris is back, tell a friend
Page 1 of 1