Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Kris walked into the mess hall and sat down, motioning Jade over. He was excited he found his old friend, today was gonna be a good day.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:59 pm

Jade walked in with Kris and smiled as she sat down beside him. "Been awhile since we've sat down together and had a decent meal." She said to him as she thought up the food she wanted for breakfast
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:59 am

Zelda wasn't a morning person. She was more of a "sleep a lot then wake up and do stuff" person. She rubbed her eyes groggily as she shuffled in. Someone bumped into her and instead of going for her knife like usual, she just growled a warning. "Oi. Fuck off and learn to watch where y' be going," said the Irish girl.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:33 am

Kris heard Zelda, "YO! 19! Leave the poor guy alone!" Kris laughed and motioned her over.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:41 am

Jade raised an eyebrow clearly confused now.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:51 am

Zelda swung around, her hand going for her knife. Seeing Kris, she loosened up and sat down with him and the girl she saw as his girlfriend. "Hey, Kris and person," said Zelda who had heavy eyelids and a need to sleep sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:01 am

Kris smiled at Zelda, "Tired?" He then realized what he forgot, "Where are my manners, Jade, Zelda, Zelda, Jade." "Zelda is my partner, Agent 19." He said to Jade.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:16 am

Jade smiled. "Nice to meet you, Zelda." Jade said.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:21 am

"Top o' ye mornin' ter ya too, lassy. What's for breakfast?" yawned the girl who was slowly moving to rest her head on the table.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:27 am

"Think of something and it appears infront of you," Kris said as bacon, eggs, buttered toast, and pork roll appeared on his plate while orange juice filled his glass.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Jade smirked as a bacon biscuit appeared before her plate. She picked it up and took a bite out of it, then swallowed and took another bite.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:40 pm

"Chucker yer tink oi can git an Oirish coffee? Proobably not... ugh. Oi nade a draink!" said the Irish girl. She sounded more and more Irish the tireder she got. Before her, a bacon and cheese toastie appeared and she picked it up, not caring if it burned her hands, and bit into it.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:50 pm

"Yo, Zelda, we can't understand you anymore, here, let me try something," Kris splashed Zelda with cold water.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:55 pm

Jade grew a wide-eyed look. There was only one real time that Kris did that to her..and Jade remembered quite clearly that she tried to kick his ass halfway across the camp for it.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Zelda waited for a moment, the cold of the water like electricity running through her. Then she stood up abruptly, her knife in hand and aiming at Kris. "Dun make me kill y'."
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:08 pm

"Oh shut up and eat your food, Zelda, we both know I'm better than you, ya drunk," Kris laughed and ate his food, he then stole some of Jade's food.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Jade reacted as fast as Kris stole the food..a dark orb appearing in her hand and quickly remolding into the form of a dagger just inches from his throat.. "Now, Kris...you know how I feel about you trying to steal my meal...now put it back.." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:15 am

Zelda purposefully went as Irish as she could now, just to annoy Kris. "Whaen oi say don't make me kill yer... don't. Oi'm jist as gran' as yer, Eighteen. They don't call me Death for nathin'."
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:23 pm

Kris took a bite and put it back, grinning. He then turned to Zelda, "None of us can understand you anymore! And I have a Russian accent!"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Jade groaned slightly annoyed at what Kris did, but still ate the food anyway.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:51 pm

"Shut up," Zelda scowled and picked up half her toastie. She started to eat it, enjoying the warm cheese.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:59 am

Kris smiled at their annoyance and drank his orange juice, messing around with magic energy in his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:18 am

Jade continued to eat her meal and glances between the two people she was having breakfast with. "So...how long have you two known one another?"
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:03 pm

Zelda looked at Kris for the answer. She hadn't been counting.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:24 am

Kris thought for a bit, "5 months?" Kris continued to eat, for being skinny, he seemed to eat twice his body weight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next