Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason

Mason

Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Empty
PostSubject: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:22 pm

I appear in a seat.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:24 pm

I walked in and began to tend to the wounded, "What's your problem, girl? Have a splinter?"
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:26 pm

"Haha, funny. No, I'm here for fun. I'm freakin bored. Now deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:29 pm

"Any idea who you're talking to?" This girl was asking for an ass-kicking if she kept talking like this.
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:33 pm

"Lemme guess. Kickin' arse flippin' Santa Claus?" I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:39 pm

I rolled my eyes, "Even you have to have heard of Chris Shay." I cleaned my operating tools.
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Ryan rolled her eyes. "Never heard of him before."
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:43 pm

"Expert medic, swordsman, martial artist, and son of Kronos, not to mention the only mortal to fight him 1 on 1 and walk away nearly victorious," I would then sit across from this girl.
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:44 pm

Ryan look confused. "Oh, what a great day. I learned that my brother is some weirdo that thinks he's famous and he fought with a Titan. Do you know where the mental hospital is?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:45 pm

I awkwardly stood there as Chris did whatever.

OOC: I can post here right? XD
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:54 pm

I laughed, "Obviously you weren't here for the Titan War." I took out my sword, that looked exactly like Backbiter, and I began to clean it.
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:57 pm

"Actually, I was. But I left camp at that time. Cuz I didn't want to be destroyed." Ryan shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:57 pm

I grabbed a chair and dragged it over to behind Chris a little. I guess this was better than doing nothing.. I watched him do whatever he was doing. Hm.
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:03 pm

Ryan gets a pop and opens it. She drinks it, ignoring the girl who might be a stalker.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:12 pm

"Something tells me you're the 'too-cool-for-school' type," Chris looked at the girl, "Your name is...?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:50 pm

It really bothered me that he was talking to her.. Which was bad. Because we weren't even technically dating. Meh. I stood up and touched his arm softly. I looked up at him and smiled a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:52 pm

Ryan nodded no. "Those guys are losers."
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:55 pm

I pulled Mandie close, "Your name, what is it?" I asked the girl again.
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:07 pm

"Ryan," she said.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:12 pm

I put an arm around his waist and listened to the conversation. Who was this person..?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:16 pm

"Well, Ryan, I'm very busy, so please leave, unless you need help," I said impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Ryan laughed. "Okay, Mr. Bossy pants. I'll stop at the dry cleaners on the way home to get you your dress, also." She disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:29 pm

"Oh. That was weird," I said to Chris.. What a weird person. She really didn't make any sense whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:34 pm

I shrugged, "Oh yeah! Mandie! I forgot to ask you an important question!" I moved in close to her, she smelled incredible. "Would you like to date me?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:35 pm

I smiled quite a big smile then nodded. "Of course." I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him quickly then pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)   Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are we here? (Private: Chris and I)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next