Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:00 pm

((Notice: Zach(Zdude140) is allowed permission to enter this topic if the need arises, anyone else(unless you're an admin because lolcan't stop y'all) stay out))

Zay looked down at the note he found on his bed a few minutes ago. He knew that Gray had been gone for about 6 months, heck Zach, Ven, and him all could tell that Gray had gotten bigger and was having the pregnancy mood swings that were common. But then she just vanished. Now he's got a note saying that she was back and for him to meet her here. It didn't say anything else so he was just assuming she had left because she was going to be going into labor before too long. He walked up the steps to the patio and then opened the door, seeing that she wasn't in the main part of the building he stepped over to Chiron's door and slowly opened it. "Gray? You in here?" He asked before stepping in.

Last edited by Alpha Wolf on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Gray was sat on a chair, looking at her knees. She was pale and didn't bother doing much with her usually pretty, shiny and bouncy hair. SHe wore no make up and her clothes didn't do her any favours. She looked up at Zayden's voice. "I'm here," she said. Her voice was so soft that it sounded almost like a whisper. She looked back at her knees and huddled more into herself. She closed her eyes and breathed evenly, waiting for the onslaught of questions.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Zayden walked in and was instantly shocked to see Gray in the state she was in. The normally bright and happy girl that he knew and loved was now a pale figure huddling into herself and seeming to act like she just didn't care to do anything. He tried to hold back on the more badgering question that came to his mind and just walked over to her and pulled her up into a hug. "Hey." He said to her and kissed her cheek, brushing some hair out of her face. "What's wrong, Gray? You..seem like you've seen a ghost or something.." He told her, thinking of the best comparison he could at the moment. He didn't see a baby, so more questions came to mind, but he was trying to restrain himself for a minute
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:15 pm

That word set her off. Ghost. Ghosts are dead. Dead is what happened to... She stopped herself from going any further and just pulled herself away from Zayden, avoiding eye contact with him. She went back into huddling into herself. "I'm not well..." she said, still quiet and soft.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Zayden sat down in front of her, feelings of concern washed over his face. "Do you want to talk about it, Gray?" He asked her, calmly and with as much care for her in his tone as he could find.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:27 pm

"Nothing to talk about. I'm just not very well," she shrugged and studied her arm across the top of her knees. She didn't want to talk. She didn't know why he was sent for. She wanted him to go. She wanted him to hug her. She was confused. She felt like shit. She'd felt like shit for the past few months. But she knew she wouldn't have been able to cope. She played a little with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Zay scooted closer to her and pulled her into his arms, holding her there for as long as she would allow him too. "Gray..I...I know you don't want me to ask...but well..uh..where's the baby?" He asked her, expecting to get yelled at.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:43 pm

She pulled away again and shook her head. She buried her face into her arms and knees. Her breathing quickened and she felt the familiar prick of tears. Tears were good. Tears make you feel better... They numb the pain a little.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Zay felt like he had just did the stupidest thing possible by asking her. He hesitated but tried to pull her close to him and let her bury her face in his shoulder, his efforts proving very unsuccessful. "Gray? Grayson, please. Please don't cry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. Please, just don't cry." He told her, feeling regret for the fit he had put her in.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Gray shook her head. She just allowed the tears to roll with each heaving breath she could muster. She felt like someone else. She wasn't Gray anymore. She was someone ripped into tiny pieces. She was so small now, so tiny. She looked terrible, she knew, but she didn't care. Her smile was long gone and didn't appear to be coming back anytime soon. She just let herself cry.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:15 pm

"Grayson, please.." He said to her, placing a hand on her arm. He tried to pull her to him again, not expecting it to work..
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:38 pm

He wouldn't give up, she knew, so she allowed him to hug her. "The doctors say I'm unwell. They said I was too sick to leave but Chiron made them let me come back. They said that I had to take medicine and eat regularly. They think I'm stupid... They're probably right. I am stupid. Don't you think?" she asked Zayden, sounding hollow.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:44 pm

"Grayson, you're one of the smartest people I know. Just..tell what's wrong? Please, I don't like seeing you so upset." He asked her, hoping she would tell him what was getting her so upset. He probably could figure it out by now, but he was too wrapped up in concern for to actually think at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:52 pm

"I left to get an abortion," she said simply. She sounded as fragile as she looked. "I couldn't deal with it. I came back for a few days and stayed in the big house. Chiron and mr D noticed how oddly I was acting and sent be back to the hospital. They say I've got depression. I just think they were being depressing."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Zayden frowned a bit at what Chiron and Mr. D did, but he just held her tighter. "So that's why you look so pale? The after effects of the abortion and all that going on?" He told her, putting the care and concern for her that he was feeling. He was also feeling kinda angry towards Chiron and Mr. D for sending her away without even giving him a hint of her being back.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:03 pm

"I asked them not to tell you," she said, as if she could read his mind. "I asked them not to tell you I had come back. I didn't want you or Zack to bother me. I was worse then... That was before the medicines. I contemplated such scary things, Zay... I contemplated dying... I didn't want to abort... But I wouldn't have been very good... Not yet... I'm only seventeen. I'm not ready... I'm stupid and nothing but a slut, Zay," she said and even laughed a little at the end, sniffing through her tears. "I was so scared I only saw one way out... So I took it."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:08 pm

"We could've helped you with the child, I could've helped you, but in the end it was your choice and you did what you thought was best, Gray. You're not stupid or a slut. You're Grayson, my Grayson. The most wonderful person that I've ever met, will ever meet. Don't beat yourself up over this because it's not worth waisting away over. Just know that I'm here for you, always will be." He told her and hugged her tightly, kissing the top of your head and then pulling her up into his lap to hold her better.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Grayson laughed again. "Don't argue. You thought I was stupid for getting pregnant by him. I could see it in your eyes. You hated him and you hated me for that mistake. It was in everything you did, Zay. The way you moved, the way you looked around, the way you'd mutter in your sleep," the girl spat and moved away from him. She reached into her bag and pulled out a container filled with her medication. Taking a near by glass of water, she took one of her pills and leaned back. "You hated my actions. You hated my choice. YOu may as well have hated me. I know I hate me. I suck. I'm stupid, ugly, undesirable, and to top it off, a baby killer."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Zayden moved closer to her. "That's a lie, Gray. I never hated you, I can't hate you. I just can't, it's not in me to hate you. Grayson, you're not stupid, you're not undesirable, Grayson you're everything to me. Please. Gray, I love you. I don't want to lose you. Not like this. I can't lose you, Gray. It'll kill me inside. I'll just be an empty shell of myself if I were to lose you"
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:23 pm

She laughed sharply and slapped him across the face. "Hollow? HOLLOW?! Look at me, Zayden! Look! I'm a ghost of my former self!"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Zayden just took the slap and looked back at her, feeling hurt and useless, like he can't do anything to get her back. "Grayson..I.." He started to say but the words were getting caught in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Grayson shook her head. "Shut up. Shut up. I need you, Zay. Now more than ever..." she said softly and closed her eyes. "I'm so tired..."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Zayden scooted closer to her when she said that and then offered up another hug, not really sure if she would except, "Do you want me to take you back to your bunk? You should probably get some rest if you're tired...I could go and get you some food while you sleep." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:43 pm

She shook her head. "I'm staying in a guest room for a while so Chiron can keep an eye on me," she told him and snuggled into his shoulder. She reached into her bag again and pulled out a photo. it was black and white and it looked like an alien. "I had a scan before I got rid of it..."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Zayden held her close and took a look at the picture. He started to feel kinda bad about the life lost, but he knew that Grayson had made the best choice for her situation and how she felt about herself. "I'm sure that when you're ready...you'll be a great mother, Gray." He told her and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next