Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:54 pm

"Shut up, Zay. That's not what I want to hear right now," she said and snuggled in a little more. She started to drift off, tired and tiny against him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Zayden just hugged her tighter and kissed the top of her head, "Want me to take you to the guest room? You look like you're about to pass out." He whispered to her, pulling her up into his lap.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:14 pm

She nodded a little and fell asleep where she was. She started to dream.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Zayden just smiled and gave her a light kiss on her lips. He then picked her up and carried her out of the office and to the guest bedroom. He laid her down in the bed and snuggled up next to her in the bed, pulling the covers over him and holding her in his arms. Soon though he passed out as well.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Gray's dream turned into nightmares and soon enough she was whimpering in her sleep. It was when she started thrashing that her dreams got really bad.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Zayden was awoken to Gray's thrashing, her accidentally hitting and kicking him that caused him to wake up. "Gray! Grayson! Grayson, calm down. Please, Baby, Calm down." He said loudly as he tried to pull her to him and hug her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:43 pm

Gray mewed a little and opened her eyes, clinging onto Zayden. "Sorry," she mumbled. She snuggled in.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:45 pm

Zayden hugged her close and kissed the top of her head. "It's ok..Nightmares?" He asked her, taking a guess at what had caused her to freak out.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:00 am

"I've been having them since Zack and I... Yeah. So nothing new there," she shrugged and sighed. She mumbled some song lyrics that popped in her head. "Tell me baby, are you picturing me lying across your bed? When you open up your eyes am I there?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:08 am

Zayden smiled and snuggled up next to her, following along with his preferred part of the song. "You know I love you. You thought I would leave you, but baby I still got you." He whispered and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:11 am

"I didn't know you heard that song. It's unlike us to listen to that genre..." she frowned and nestled in.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:14 am

"I know..but while you were gone I heard the song come up on the radio in the game room one day. I liked it and started listening to it more. What I find strange is how the lyrics relate to our situation a bit.." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:20 am

"... You picture me lying across your bed?" she asked and looked up at him. She was both flattered and a little outraged.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:24 am

"Well...I'm not gonna lie to you, Gray. I do picture you lying across my bed sometimes." He told her, expecting to be hit or something.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:49 am

She only gave a shy smile and snuggled in. "I don't think I'm ready for sex. I mean, again. After all this..." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:53 am

Zayden kissed her forehead and hugged her, "I understand. But...now I'm scared..of if I start becoming part of the problem again..the pushing for sex..I..just don't want to hurt you." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:55 am

"I don't want anymore pain..." she whispered and closed her eyes. "I wish I was still a virgin. Life was easier."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:58 am

Zayden rested his forehead against hers. "Let's just focus on being together. Forget all this, bury it and move on. You and I and a world of opportunity." He offered to her, just wanting to forget all of this and move on with their lives. Zay had a feeling that forgetting would be the best thing for Gray.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:01 am

Gray managed to get offended by this. "Forget?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "I terminated a freaking baby and you want me to forget? No. If I don't remember, it'll be like that baby was never there."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:03 am

Zayden felt bad about what he had said then. "Sorry..didn't mean to offend you...I..just..I don't know..trying to think of ways of moving on." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:05 am

"Zay, for your sake, shut up," she instructed and moved away from him, curling up into herself again.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:08 am

Zayden sighed when she rolled away and then just turned over and stared at the celing. "Is there anything that I can say that won't get me an order to shut up because of how bad I am at suggesting stuff?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:10 am

She shrugged."No... But you could kiss me..." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:22 am

Zayden smiled when she said that, he rolled over to her and wrapped his arms her, looking down he smiled as he leaned in and pressed his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:06 am

When she kissed him back, she seemed almost desperate for it. She clung to him tightly and kept it going until she needed to breathe. She looked up at him. "Somehow, that was one of the nicest kisses you've ever given me, Zay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next