Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:06 am

Zayden held her close to him, kissing her as deeply as he could till she pulled away to catch a breath of air. He smiled when she said that and then brushed some hair out of her face. "Maybe that's cause we've been missing each other for so long." He told her and smiled before kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:22 am

Grayson kissed him back and then snuggled into his shoulder. She was silent for a few moments before she burst into tears. "Oh Zay... What did I do? Why did I do it? Oh gods!"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:26 am

Zayden held her close and silently whispered, "Hey..no need for those. Shh..we're together now, Gray. Don't live in the past, please. I don't want to see you like this. Not in this despair. I just want you to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:28 am

"I'm sorry... I just thought... I thought about the... I... If I had kept it, maybe I would be happier... Or maybe I wouldn't be... Oh gods..." she sobbed and clung to him still.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:33 am

Zayden just hugged her close and rolled over to where she was laying on top of him while she sobbed. "Grayson...I..I wish I could tell you something...something to make you feel better...but..everything I think of just ends up with me getting slapped or pushed away from you." He told her, rubbing her back supportively.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:37 am

She stopped crying and sat up a little, sniffing. The way he rubbed her back.... She liked it... Leaning down she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:42 am

Zayden kissed her back and continued to rub her back. Pulling away for a breath of air, he smiled at Gray and then leaned up and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:46 am

She kissed him again. Each kiss she gave had a sort of flavour. Desperation, hunger, need, want. She knew what she wanted but she didn't know if Zay would stop her. She went for his belt and fumbled to get rid of it, then unzipping his fly.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:48 am

Zayden kissed her back and then looked down when she started fumbling to get rid of his belt and then starting on his pants. "Gray? You sure?" He asked her, his hand sliding down and slipping under her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:55 am

She didn't speak, she just kept going. She pulled away Zayden's pants and started on his shirt. "Shut up," she said, a little softer than usual
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:58 am

Zayden simply nodded and then lifted up and removed her shirt, then raised his arms as she pulled his off. He kissed her again after their shirts where gone and reached around, unclapsing and removing her bra.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:08 am

She liked this. It was nicer than having alcohol spilled on her to strip. This was more intimate. It was about time she had sex with her boyfriend, anyway. She reached into his boxers and started to stroke his shaft.She hadn't done that before. She hoped Zay knew that she was taking shots in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:19 am

Zayden moaned a bit when Gray started to stroke his shaft. He smiled at her and kissed her again as he reached up and started to rub her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:22 am

She gasped and bit her lip. "I don't honestly know what I'm doing, Zay..." she admitted quietly, still stroking.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:25 am

Zayden just smiled and moaned. "Just don't think about it, Gray. Go on instinct." He told her and slid his hands down to her pants. unzipping then and pushing them off as best as he could.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:29 am

She used her spare hand to help him. "I love you..." she whispered before removing her panties. She took a breath before climbing atop of him and finally slipping Zayden into her. She gasped and waited for a moment to get used to his size.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:32 am

Zayden moaned a bit louder when Grayson slipped him into her. He smiled after he finished moaning and then whispered, "I love you too." He said and then shifted his hips a bit to see how she would respond.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:40 am

"Oh," she moaned and looked at him surprised. She countered by rolling her hips experimentally.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:41 am

Zayden grinned and then moaned a bit as well when she rolled her hips. He nodded at her, signalling that it felt good and to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:45 am

So she did. She kept going, feeling more than she did that night with Zack. It meant more. She kissed him, clawed at him and just enjoyed being with him. Eventually, she came, feeling nothing short of eurphoria. it was the happiest she'd been in a long time. For a short while, her smile returned.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:50 am

Zayden moaned with her as she rode him. He enjoyed it so much, enjoyed that Gray had finally allowed herself to have sex with him. He smiled as she started to play with him, showing that she was enjoying it. He came with her and moaned loudly. Breathing heavily he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek. "That...that was...great, Gray." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:54 am

She smiled softly as she snuggled into him. "Zay..." she said soflty and closed her eyes. "I told you so. I said it would mean something when we finally did it... I was right."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:58 am

Zayden smiled and kissed her cheek when she said that. "Yeah, you were right." He said and rubbed her back, turning over a bit to where they were on their side, but still facing each other.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:01 am

"Keep me safe," she said quietly and nestled in. "Forever and always... I'll be there for you..."

She breathed evenly and her smile faded a little. She frowned and sat up, finding her clothes and getting changed. She left the room for a moment and came back with water and her medicines. She took her medicine and sat beside Zayden. "Sorry. I didn't like the dark coming back..."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:07 am

"As long as I live, I'll protect you, Gray." He told her. He smiled and kissed her cheek and then raised an eyebrow when she frowned and sat up. He just sat up with her and then pulled on his clothes when she walked out to get her water and medicine. He nodded when she explained why she walked out and then he opened his arms for her. "How long will you be on the medicine, Gray?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)   Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with Gray(Private Shan)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next