Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking Through The Fields

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hammah

Hammah

Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:27 pm

I smiled. "Well, I don't like when people judge me so I don't judge others." I thought about that for a second. "Well, I usually don't. But if someone were to come running through here in a gorilla costume, I'd probably judge them."
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Sean smiled wider, the idea of someone running towards him in a gorilla costume was amusing. 'Such a realistic situation you came up with there.' Sean chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:53 pm

I laughed with him. "Well! It's true! And you never told me who your god parent is." I frowned. That was sort of important...
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Sean smiled. 'My god parent? Poseidon himself.' Sean hoped that wasn't a problem.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:07 pm

My face dropped a little... Well....... I guess our parents would just have to deal with this. "Oh," was all I could say.. Awkward.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Sean's smile left him too. 'Why, who's your god parent?'
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:18 pm

"Hades." I said in a flat tone. Gah. Big Three children shouldn't be getting along as well as we were. "But ya know what? I don't care what they think."
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:28 pm

Sean groaned. Hades. Eugch. 'Hades...Sigh, I don't care either. I like you. Alot. Screw what they think.'
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:31 pm

My eyes lit up a little. "Really?" I asked, in a softer tone than before.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Sean looked at her. 'Yes, really. I feel like we've bonded. And I've kissed you. I don't want to be without you now...' Sean was sure he was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:38 pm

AWWWWWW. He was so cute! I smiled at him then blushed myself. GAhh.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:42 pm

Sean was confused. 'Why are you blushing?'
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:46 pm

"I don't know!" I hid my face in my hands.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Sean laughed, himself feeling less embarrassed. 'Aww, it's okay, we can be blush buddies!' Sean smiled at her lopsidedly.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:22 pm

I laughed and picked my head back up. "Oh, well alright then!"
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:24 pm

Sean didn't know what to say next, so he asked something stupid. 'Umm so boys, umm interested in any?' What was he thinking? IT WAS A STUPID QUESTION DAMMIT. Sean scorned himself and immediately wished he could take it back.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:01 pm

I laughed a little. "Well..." I said, trailing off. "There's this one. And he's really nice. And pretty damn cute. And his name is Sean.." I trailed off again, and chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Sean smiled. But quickly turned fake serious. 'No, you can't have this Sean, because he already has a girl, her name is Risque.'
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:13 pm

I laughed. "Well good. I'm glad he does." I smiled a little bit.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:23 pm

Sean laughed and pulled her closer. 'Would you stop me if I tried to kiss you again?'
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:25 pm

"Hmm... I don't think I would.." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Sean smiled briefly before he kissed her. He'd fallen for her in such a short space of time. It was unreal.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:56 pm

I kissed him back! Yayy!
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:06 am

Sean started to hold her tighter, moving his lips firmly against hers. Then he stopped and pulled away. He looked at her and smiled. 'You okay?'
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:47 pm

I smiled a little and leaned in and kissed him again. Ooh, what a fantastic kisser he was...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Through The Fields
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next