Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking Through The Fields

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

Walking Through The Fields  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Sean rolled his eyes. 'Haha, can you say that sort of stuff about your dad? I mean, I'm not scared of saying that sort of crap, what the fuck can he do? I'd whoop his butt. But you're his daughter...And You are beautiful, so so beautiful!' He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:23 pm

I shrugged as best I could. "I dunno what I can say about him.. What's the worst he can do? Take me to live with him for a little while? I mean, Chiron would make him bring me back to train. I don't really care about what I say about him though." I grinned.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Sean laughed. 'And anyway, If he took you down to the underworld, I promise I'd fight my way down and kick some ass, before succesfully bringing you back to camp. No biggie.' He smiled at her too.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:37 pm

"Aw! Well thanks," I laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:18 am

He laughed too. 'So, as a Hades girl, what sort of powers do you get?' He laughed again. 'Could you kill me with a click of your fingers?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Through The Fields
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5