Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking Through The Fields

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hammah

Hammah

Walking Through The Fields  Empty
PostSubject: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:41 pm

I wandered into the strawberry fields. It smelled so good here! I walked up and down the rows of them, occasionally picking one and eating it. I wrapped my sweatshirt tighter around me, the wind was kind of chilly. Meh.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:43 pm

Sean was walking through the strawberry fields when he looked up and saw an attractive young girl eating some strawberries, not too far away from him. Sean, being Sean, decided to walk over to her. 'BOO.'
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:48 pm

I jumped and drew my sword right away. Then I saw it was just a guy being... Well a guy. I glanced at him and didn't see any weapons out so I slowly put mine back. I narrowed my eyes at him, examining his body language, face, and all that. I felt really awkward around him... Like there was tension. Why was that happening..?
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Sean stepped back straight away. 'Whoah, whoah. I don't bite. Smiles, happiness, strawberries, that's me.' He smiled. 'Im Sean.'
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:54 pm

I straightened up and nodded. "Hi, I'm Risque," I said softly. My eyes ran over his body, this time, not looking for anything dangerous, just.... Looking. Hm, he wasn't too bad. I gave him a small smile. "Sorry about that," I said to him, a little louder than when I introduced myself.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Sean saw her eye him up. He quite liked it, she was one hell of an attractive woman. He winked at her. 'Nice to meet you. Oh and don't worry, I'm quite used to being attacked, anyway, it was kinda hot.' He smiled at her again.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:22 pm

I blushed a little when he winked, then blushed even more when he said I was "hot." "Oh really?" I asked him referring to his comment about me being hot.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Sean saw the blush and instantly his confidence doubled. 'Yes, I like a feisty woman, something tells me you're feisty.'
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:31 pm

I held back a laugh, quite well if you ask me. I tried to think of some sort of smart ass remark, but all I could come up with was, "How did you come up with that one?" Yeah, not smart assy at all.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:33 pm

Sean chuckled before saying 'Because you fucking dared to attack somebody as good looking as me.'
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:37 pm

That time I did laugh. "For the record, I didn't know who was behind me until I turned around. So, that counts.. Right?" I don't even know if that made sense and I mentally scolded myself for it.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Sean smirked. He faked thinking. 'Hmm, maybe, but it's still quite naughty of you to do that, you naughty girl.' He winked again.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:44 pm

I slapped his arm in a jokingly way. "Shut uuuup!" I whined. He was so easy to talk to.. I liked that.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Sean laughed and took a step closer to her. 'Haha, are you feeling a bit chilly? I am.' Without asking, Sean reached around and hugged her, pulling her to him.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Oh my! That was a bit unexpected. I hugged him back though. Oh man, he gave good hugs.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Sean smiled when she hugged him back. He knew what he was doing. 'So, how old are you?'
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:57 pm

"Fifteen, what about you?" Fifteen... That sounded so young.. I really hope he wasn't too much older than me. That thought suddenly hit me and I started thinking about how he wouldn't like me if he was older, oh Gods. I pulled out of the hug and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Sean looked down bemused. 'Why aren't you hugging me anymore? And ooh, I'm 17, not long 17.' He smiled at her, he didn't care about her age, she was pretty, seemed nice, and damn did she have a pair of legs. Sean told him self to stop thinking so sexually, but he couldn't, he was lusting for her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:07 pm

"Oh! I'm sorry!" I said and hugged him again. Phew, I'm glad he didn't care I was younger than him. I smiled. Talking while hugging would be awkward. Oh well, that's okay. He smelled really good too!
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Sean grinned, he looked down at her and said, 'You know, this might sound weird, but you have very nice lips.' He ran his hand threw her hair.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Oh my Gods. It was incredibly sexy when he did that with his hair. "Oh yeah?" I asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:22 pm

He winked. 'Yeah, I reckon I know what would make them nicer.' And with that, he leaned in to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:25 pm

I kissed him back for a moment then pulled back and took a tiny step back. "Whoa. Wait. I like, just met you." I muttered. I totally didn't mean to be a downer or anything but I just... UGHHH.
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Sean didn't lose his smile. 'Yes, but do you ever get that feeling that-something is meant to happen? Something told me I was supposed to kiss you. Hey, don't doubt the seanmeister! Anyway, you enjoyed it, don't lie.' He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:31 pm

I nodded, "I do get that feeling sometimes.. And who said I didn't enjoy it!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields    Walking Through The Fields  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Through The Fields
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next