Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A friendly spar

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hammah

Hammah

A friendly spar - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:18 pm

I nodded. "Yeah, that would probably hurt a lot...."
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:20 pm

Jared pulled his knives out of the dummy and sheathed those. He carefully counted all his knives and daggers. Fifteen throwing knives back again, both twin sets of Stygian iron daggers, his single celestial bronze dagger. All was good. "So I suppose your godly parent must be Zeus? Seeing as you called both rain and some serious lightning down." He asks as he stands up.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:28 pm

I nodded. "You got that right. So who's your god parent?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:33 pm

"Acheron. The god of the river of pain in the underworld. Which is why you felt that pain right at the beginning of the fight." He says to her. "Don't worry. It's not able to actual harm you. just give you the feeling of pain. Kind of weak if you ask me, but they're not my rules."
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:34 pm

I nodded. "Yeah, I remember that. You know, that was mean." I frowned at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Jared grinned. "Just a prod to get started. It could have been much worse than that, though." He says as he picks the dummy up. He slings it over his shoulder and brings it back to a corner, rather than where he had it. "Plus, it might have been mean, but it's very fun to play with." He says as he looks over his shoulder with a giant smile.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:45 pm

I shook my head. "No, that part wasn't fun at all. But you know what was fun? Watching you get soaked by that rain cloud." I grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:48 pm

Jared lost his smile. He really wanted to forget that his clothes were soaked. He stood up and took off his button down shirt. The camp shirt wasn't too badly soaked. He wrung the water out of the button down as best he could. It wasn't important enough to not wrinkle. "I hate getting rain on my shirts." He says.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:50 pm

I shrugged. "Ya know, I'm kind of over it." I grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Against his better judgement, he smiled. He tossed the button down over his shoulder, the way a cook or bar tender would do with a rag or towel. "We could go again, if you want. That's what was really fun." He says with a bigger smile.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:57 pm

"Hell no. I'm so tired out now. I haven't fought like that in a while."
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:59 pm

"Alright, suit yourself. So how long have you been here at camp?" He asks as he goes to stand in front of her again.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:06 am

"A few months. Yourself?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:08 am

"Ahh roughly two years. A little more." He says waving his hand dismissively. "So what happened that made you come here? If that's not too personal."
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:11 am

"Mmmmh. I was camping with some friends and a Hydra attacked us. Then I found this note telling me to come here. So naturally, I took the note to my mom and she drove me here.."
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:12 am

"Ooh, a Hydra. Sounds like a fun fight. how many heads did you and your friends cut off before you got away?
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:14 am

"Well, I was the only one who did anything cause I was the only one who could see it because of the Mist... So. I chopped off about three. Then it vanished in the gold stuff or whatever." I shrugged. "It wasn't a big deal."
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:17 am

"Right. The Mist. Sorry, I'm a year round camper. Keep forgetting about the Mist. I bet they probably saw a grizzly bear or something."
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:18 pm

"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure they saw the fire or whatever. I don't know, it was weird."
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:22 pm

Jared looked around, looking for a place to sit. There weren't any chairs around, just the dummies. "So where are you from, then?" He asks her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:30 pm

"Colorado. In this small town called Westcliffe," I smiled a little.. Missing home. "What about you?" I saw him looking around for somewhere to sit so I sat down on the ground. I was just expecting him to sit by me, so I didn't say anything.

OOC; omg i love westcliffe. :p
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:38 pm

"A little house in the Middle of nowhere Kansas. I used to live with my mom." he says bitterly. He sees her sit down, and decides to sit next to her. "She knew that I was a demigod since I was born, but she never told me about it until I left."
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:41 pm

"Yep. Same here. I'm pretty sure that's how it is with most demi gods though.."
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:43 pm

"She just wanted to keep me. She didn't want to try to keep me safe, she just wanted to simply keep me. She said that in the fight we had. I told her that I would never come back home, and I don't regret that decision. I told Chiron I'd be a year round camper as soon as I made it here." He says as he lays down his button down shirt.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:44 pm

"Do you regret that at all?" I wondered aloud.. Hm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A friendly spar
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: Athletics :: The Arena-
Jump to: