Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A friendly spar

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

A friendly spar - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:46 pm

"Not one bit. I'd rather stay by myself than live alone with someone as selfish as her. She had no good reason that she wanted to keep me. She told me so herself." He says as he picks at the fringes of his button down.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:48 pm

I shrugged. "Maybe she just really loved you and didn't wanna let you go..."
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:54 pm

"Not an excuse to keep someone from a place they'd be safe at. I had to keep a Laistrygonian out of that house. He damaged the roof and half the furniture was broken in half. And that's only before I started fighting him. When we started fighting, most of the china in that house broke, as well as the walls to the bedrooms and kitchen. Before I left I gave my mom enough money to fix the place up. Who knows what she's done with the place now." He says. with a bitter frown on his face he looks up at the door to the arena.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:04 pm

"Ahh.... I see...." I muttered. I guess I didn't really know what else to say...

OOC; small posts suck ): gahh.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:08 pm

ooc: Don't worry, with just paragraphs of talk, I think it's fine, because usually there's not much to go off of

bic: "Yeah. So now I've been here for two years." He says, touching his clay bead necklace. He goes back to messing with the fringes of his button down shirt.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:11 pm

"Ohh. Do you like it here? I think it's boring most of the time." Yeah, New York City was just a few minutes away, but that wasn't too much fun after going almost every day for the first month of being at Camp. Meh.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:13 pm

"It can get boring. In fact, that's the steam I had to blow off. There's not much to do that doesn't get repetitive." He says, shrugging his shoulders. "But I don't break my promises. And I promised her I would never come back." He says. He starts to roll up his button down shirt.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:19 pm

I nodded. "Well, what if she..." I thought about what I was about to say. "Well never mind."
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:25 pm

"If she died? I'll send someone with flowers, no more. If she starts writing me letters, I'll send one back, back I'm not coming back home." He says. He flattens out the shirt after it was rolled up and folds the sleeves over.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:14 pm

"That's a little harsh. All she wanted, it seems like, is to love you."
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:43 pm

"I know. But if she really loved me that much, she wouldn't have tried to keep me away from this safe haven." He says. He folds the shirt over on itself in three sections.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:03 pm

I nodded, "Yeah I guess so." To be honest, I was kind of over this conversation now.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:12 pm

"In the few months that you've been here, have you found anything you like to do?" He asks her. He picked up the folded shirt, placed it in his lap, and looks over to her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:18 pm

I thought about it for a second. "Eh, not really. The Rock Wall is kind of interesting. But it gets boring after a few times. Other than that... Nothing has really held my attention for a while." I tried to think of something else to say... "What about you..?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Jared grinned with one side of his mouth. "Nothing." He looks back towards the door. "There's nothing really that catches my attention for that long. Being here for two years, you'd think I'd find something, wouldn't you." He says.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:42 pm

"Yep. That's how I feel though, so."
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:49 pm

"Do you have any friends here in camp?" Jared asked her, looking back over to her again.

Athus walked in, fuming anger. If the real world were a cartoon, he'd have steam coming out of his ears, and he'd be snorting fire. He noticed two people sitting on the arena floor talking. He smiled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:15 pm

"Hmm.. I have a few, yeah. I don't see them much though. I kind of keep to myself." I nodded and looked over at the guy that was storming in. I glanced at his facial expression... He didn't look too happy. Great.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Athus pulled off his ring, which changed to his four foot long bastard sword. He spun it once, and grabbed the hilt with his second hand. The dark garnet gemstone was pointed upwards, and was shining nearly blood red, while the moon stone still looked like a simple pebble stuck into the guard of the sword.

"You want a fight, man?" Jared asks the guy that stormed in, flourishing his giant blade. "That giant sword sure does seem to imply a lack somewhere else." He says smiling to himself, but stays seated.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:33 pm

I looked up at the guy. "Wow, you're so amazing, aren't you? I'm soo scared of you right now! Oh my Gods, Jared, save me!" I really was a sarcastic bitch sometimes. I shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:38 pm

Jared laughs a bit, knowing she was playing around. He pulls out one of his fifteen throwing knives and rubs the flat of the blade on his pant leg. He looks up at the guy that just walked in and flashes a sly smile.

Athus runs towards the boy, but swings his bastard sword at the girl he was sitting next to. He had a scowl on his face at their comments, but otherwise made no recognition of their words.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:44 pm

I laid back as soon as he swung at me. Ha, he thought he could get me. I quickly turned my necklace into my sword, at the same time putting my leg out, attempting to trip him so he'd fall on his face.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Jared kicks his leg out at the same time Storm did. He also grabbed the hilt of his celestial bronze dagger at the same time.

Seeing both their legs kick out didn't help Athus jump when he needed to. Instead he tripped over both of their heads and landed on his back, dropping his sword. He pounded one hand against the ground and flipped over, grabbing his sword.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:58 pm

I jumped up and held my sword out at his chest. "I wouldn't move if I were you." I said dangerously. I glanced quickly at Jared, just making sure he was okay..
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Jared waves away the obvious concern on her face. He turns around while staying seated and stabs the throwing knife into the two tails of Athus' scarf and into the ground. "We can talk like normal people, Or we can keep you on the floor like this and hit you until we feel like stopping. Your choice." He says with an innocent looking smile.

"Screw you man." Athus says. He then looks down at his scarf and says, "You ruined a perfectly good one," with a frown. He looks up at the girl and says, "Your friend here has no decency for a good scarf."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A friendly spar
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: Athletics :: The Arena-
Jump to: