Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A friendly spar

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hammah

Hammah

A friendly spar - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:05 pm

I kicked at his upper thigh. "You annoy me. Stop talking." I glared at him as I said that.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Jared laughed a little bit. Feisty he thought. "Any reason you wanted to attack us? Or were we the first people you saw while you were fuming?" He asks insincerely.

Athus spits at the guy. "You think even I would mess with a dragon? Trust me, if I thought I could take one, I would." He says as he turns his sword back into his ring and slips it on.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:26 pm

I lowered my sword a little and took a step back, giving him room to back up. I sure as hell didn't turn my sword back into my necklace though.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Athus pulled the knife out of his scarf and stabbed it in the ground right where it was when his scarf was pinned. He sits up and pulls his scarf up to his face so he can look through the hole made by the guy stabbing it.

Jared pulls the throwing knife out of the ground and wipes the blade on his pant leg again. He sheaths the blade and stands up.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:34 pm

I backed away from the guy. Then I sat down, a few feet away from the two of them. I toyed with my sword.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:11 pm

"Do you really hate scarves or something?" Athus asks the guy. "Seriously, This wasn't even the worst scarf I own! The least you coud do was wait until I wore that one."

"Dude. Shut up. You came to attack us, what am I supposed to do? Marvel at your stunningly horrific fashion sense?" Jared asks.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:57 pm

I rolled my eyes at the guy. What a weirdo.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Athus takes off his scarf and tosses it up to the guy. "You ruined it, might as well let you take it." He says dismissively as he stands up.

Jared catches the scarf by impaling it with his throwing knife. "Do you know how stupid you sound?" He asks the guy. He turns to storm and mouths to her He actually thinks I care.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:31 pm

I chuckled a little. "You do sound kind of stupid.." I said to the guy.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:37 pm

"Yeah, I know." Athus turns around and faces the guy. He eyes the knife in the guy's hand. His eye twitches slightly eyes he notices his scarf skewered on it.

"Yeah, well you're not doing a good job at hiding it. Which I suggest you do." Jared says as he drops the scarf and sheathes his throwing knife.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:46 pm

I just stood there and watched the two of them. Hm.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:32 pm

"Is there anything you want aside from a fight?" Jared asks the guy. He crosses his arms and glares at him.

"Now that I think about it, yeah, there is. You can get me a new scarf." Athus says sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:49 pm

"Why are you so obsessed with scarfs..?" What a weird dude.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:51 pm

"Scarves are amazing. why wouldn't you be obsessed with them?" He says honestly, looking towards the girl.

Jared was getting really tired with this guy. So instead of talking he imagined sinking one of his knives into his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:55 pm

"Um. Because they're pointless?" I wondered aloud...
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Athus felt a stab in his stomach, which made him double over. He clutched his abdomen but when he pulled his hand away there was no blood. "What the hell was that!?" He yelled.

"They really are useless." Jared says with a smug smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:51 pm

I laughed a little. Oh, I know how that pain felt... Good times.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:55 pm

"Is anyone gonna answer me or are you both going to stand there and have your fun?" Athus asks with a serious voice as he attempts to straighten.

"Just gonna stand here and have our fun, if that's fine with you." Jared replies in a snarky tone.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:54 pm

I laughed. "Yeah, this is kinda fun!" I chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:06 pm

"The two of you, you're both assholes. You know that?" Athus takes off his ring, which turns into it's sword form immediately.

"Oh, there comes the overcompensating sword again!" Jared says with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:47 pm

"Again?" I asked him, in a bored tone. "What leads you to believe you can hurt the two of us when you were just on the ground and we were just standing over you?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Athus shoots a glare at the guy, and then turns to the girl. "What was doesn't always tell you what will be."

Jared laughs and says, in mockery, "Oh no, he's going philosophical on us!"
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:14 pm

I laughed at Jared's comment. This other kid was kind of a doofus.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Athus charged at the guy, holding his bastard sword down and off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Jared could definitely defend himself so I stood there and just watched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A friendly spar
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: Athletics :: The Arena-
Jump to: