Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sebella's Space

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:54 am

Sebella was shadowed into the cabin by Raf via shadow travel. She looked around, her eyelids heavy. She'd experienced the cold, speed, and noise all over again. She didn't mind. She yawned quietly and closed her eyes with her head still on Raf's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:55 am

I looked around. "Which bunk is yours?" I asked quietly, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:03 am

Sebella pointed at the one that was barely made tidily and had a plush dolphin by the pillow. "That one."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:05 am

I smiled, adoring the state of her bed. "You keep it so tidy." I whispered, and lifted her a few inches off the ground and carried her over to it.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:08 am

Sebella laughed, giggling tiredly. "What are you doing, Raf?" she asked him as he carried her.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:14 am

"Carrying you of to bed, where I may end up doing very naughty things to you in the morning." I said softly, and put her down on her feet in front of her bed.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:15 am

"I think I'd like that," Sebella said, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:25 am

"How clothed do you sleep?" I asked her, wondering if I'd have to help her out of her clothing. It'd be so arduous, but if I had to. .
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:34 am

Sebella rolled her eyes and ducked down. For a moment she stared at his belt buckle before blinking and turning to look under her bed. She brought out a trunk of clothing and found her nightdress. She took off her shirt and put the long sleeved night dress on, painfully aware of how figure hugging the material was and how far up her thigh it was. She got rid of her boots and her shorts and put her dirty clothes in a small hamper thing she kept near by. She turned to Raf again and tied her hair up into a ponytail. "This a good answer?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:36 am

I smiled and nodded, resisting the urge to run my hand up her thigh. "Is. .it alright if I sleep here tonight?" I asked, blushing a little at the implications.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:43 am

Sebella nodded. "Sure," she said groggily and got under the covers, moving over so he had enough room.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:46 am

I took off my pants, tie, and shoes, and crawled in next to Sebella. I wrapped an arm around her waist gently.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:53 am

Sebella smiled and put her head on Raf's shoulder. "Night..." said the girl and she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:59 am

I kissed Sebella' forehead, yawned, and whispered, "Goodnight, my Angel." I laid my head down and fell asleep within a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:04 am

Sebella fell into a dream. The kind of dream that you wouldn't tell anyone about. She woke up the next worning with her arm across Raf's body and her head on his chest and her night dress had ridden up a little and barely covered her legs at all. She didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:09 am

Raf had a dream in the same manner as Sebella's, and decided he'd make it come true when he woke up. Not necessarily right away, but. .eventually. When he did wake up, he was happy to see his hands on Sebella's hips, and a lovely show of leg and a bit of underwear.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:14 am

Sebella lifted her head a little and looked up at him. "Hey," she whispered and rubbed her eye. She looked rather innocent with her tired expression and her blonde hair a mess. The events of yesterday begged to differ.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:18 am

"Hello," I said softly, though my morning voice made it deeper and scraggly. Her hair was all messy, but it kind of gave her a different 'pretty' than she'd normally have.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:22 am

Sebella smiled and kissed his cheek. "You sound funny in the morning. It's cute," she told him and yawned a little.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:34 am

I blushed a little, and yawned after her. "Well, you look funny in the morning. But it's cute." I said, and winked at her to let her know I was kidding about the 'looking funny' part.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:40 am

Sebella laughed. "Touché," she said. She sat up and attempted to fix the length of her nightdress.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:45 am

I put my hand on Sebella's leg, pushing her nightdress up whenever it went down, smiling mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:47 am

Sebella rolled her eyes. She kept trying to pull it down, eventually giving up and just sitting there with her nightdress up further than it had been originally.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:55 am

I kept one hand on her leg, and with the other, I beckoned her closer to me. "LAy down again. Remember how I talked about naughty things?" I asked, smiling. My voice was starting to lose its grogginess now.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:00 am

Sebella grinned and nodded, moving closer to him. "I remember."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sebella's Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sebella's Space
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins :: #24 Minor Water Gods-
Jump to: