Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sebella's Space

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Sebella's Space - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:01 am

Sebella pursed her lips and brought his boxers and his pants back up for him. She felt around her mouth just in case... Sat on her bed, she looked up at Raf and waited for his brain to kick in and for the look on his face to fade away.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:06 am

I blinked a few times and realized Sebella had redressed me. I went and sat down next to her, and almost kissed her, but. .I kissed her cheek. "That was amazing, Sebella." I said, still slightly winded.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:12 am

Her smile grew a little more confident. "Aw. Thanks, Raf," she said and hugged him. "I do feel a little better..." she told him. "But I definately need a drink."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:15 am

I hugged her back. "No, thank you. "I said, and pulled myself away from her. I shadow-traveled to the mess hall, grabbed a goblet, and came back. I said, "Water, " and it fillsd with water. I gave it to Sebella, and traced my finger up her thigh, all the way to her crotch, and whispered, "Maybe I could give you something in return?"
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:31 am

Draining the goblet, Sebella raised her eyebrow. "Like?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:33 am

I twiddled my fingers in front of her face, and then said, "Orrr. ." And stuck my tongue out at her. Hopefully she'd get that. If she didn't, I guess I'd just have to do some show and tell.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:36 am

She went a shade of red and her smile couldn't decide on being wobbly or plain crooked. "Oh... Oh, uhm... UHm..." she said, lost for words. In the end she could only nod.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:39 am

I took the goblet from her hand and put it on the floor, and put an arm behind her back, supporting her as I pushed her shoulder back until she was laying down on the bunk. I laid down on top of her a bit, kissing her cheek, down her neck, and stopping at her collarbone. "Is it alright with you if you're naked for this?" I asked, smiling devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:44 am

Sebella gasped and when he lay on top of her, shifted slightly so he wasn't lying on top of their baby. When he spoke, she nodded. "Uhuh..."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:50 am

I took Sebella's shirt of and undid her bra, slipping it off. I put them both in a little pile behind her. I moved down from her collarbone to right between her breasts, kissing my way there. I put my lips around her left nipple and kissed her before gently biting, and then doing the same for the other. I noticed off-handedly that they looked a bit bigger; barely even noticeably.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:52 am

Sebella gasped a little and closed her eyes, smiling a little.

OOC: Short post is short.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:55 am

Damn, no moans. . I tried again, this time biting her nipple a lot harder, but not hard enough to cause any real damage. My hands traced down her back and unto her ass, squeezing it tightly as I switched over to her other breast, biting her other nipple.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:00 am

Sebella gasped again and moaned without thinking. She swallowed and her eyes widened before she closed them.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:07 am

I shuddered a little and kissed my way down the center of her chest, kissing her belly button and then kissing her abdomen extra-long. I undid her pants and slid them off, and kissed down her leg, stopping halfway to her knee before kissing the inside of her leg, up her thigh, and pulling her panties down with my teeth. "You ready?" I asked Sebella, because I just couldn't help but do so.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:15 am

She moaned a little more and gasped when he removed her panties with his teeth. She nodded at his question and braced herself.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:17 am

I smiled, and leaned forward, my hands searching her upperbody for something to grab onto. .

OOC:Definitely skipping this.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:20 am

OOC: Oh thank god because IDK how to reply without it turning into something mega awkward.

Eventually, Sebella was spent. Her moans subsided and she let go of the covers of her bunk which she had grabbed hold of at some point.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:26 am

I pulled my face away slowly, and grabbed the goblet from the floor. I whispered, "Water, " which it promptly filled up with. I sipped some into my mouth, swished it around, and then spat it back into the goblet. "I whispered, "Air" then "Water" to replenish it, and downed the goblet. I saw pink marks in the shape of my hands on each of her thighs fron where I'd been gripping. Just because i was clothed didn't mean her moans didn't get to me. .
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:30 am

Sebella sat up and dressed whilst he washed his mouth out. She couldn't speak, her heart rate was up and her breathing was so fast she was so very close to developing the hiccups. She just sat there and smiled ahead.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:34 am

I got up and shadow-traveled to my cabin, grabbed my tooth brush and tooth brush, and came back. It wasn't meant to be an offense, but hygiene was kind of important. I playfully poke Sebella's boob before walking over to the bathroom and brushing my teeth.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:41 am

Her only reaction was to continue smiling ahead and blink. Then she moved her tongue along her teeth and frowned. She got up, moving slowly to the bathroom. She found her toothbrush and her own toothpaste. No one else used it. It was hers and it was used to treat sensitive teeth. Brushing her teeth as quickly as she could (she couldn't stand the taste of her toothpaste), she spat into the sink and rinsed her mouth out with water. She leaned against the wall. "Well... I've no words..."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:43 am

I smiled and blushed a little, and walked up to her, pressing ber against the wall a bit. "Yoy don't need any, Angel." I whispered and kissed her. It was a minty fresh kiss.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:46 am

Sebella grinned and kissed him back. She breathed in the scent of his breath. "I love you, Raf," she told him and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:55 am

I kissed her back and whispered, "I love you, too, Sebella, " before kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:00 am

Sebella smiled as she kissed him. She broke for air and sighed contently. "So... it's just you and I... and bump."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sebella's Space
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins :: #24 Minor Water Gods-
Jump to: