Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sebella's Space

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

Sebella's Space - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Sebella grinned when he unclasped her bra. She brushed a strand of blonde hair out of her face just before he went back to kissing her. Her own arms wrapped around him as she kissed him back. She was so into it she couldn't think straight. She didn't mind it. Thinking would have gotten in the way of what she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:58 pm

My fingers found her nipples and pinched them, and I bit her lip at the same. I waited a second and went back to kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Sebella moaned again, the combined actions making her a little louder. He must really like hearing me moan... she thought but pushed it aside to keep on kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:24 pm

My whole body quivered at that moan, and I moved my hands off her boobs and down to her panties, practically ripping them off of her. I movedmy my hands back up and went back to kissing her, for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Sebella bit her own lip for a moment and went back to kissing him almost straight away. Her pulse was racing.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:39 pm

I kept kissing Sebella, and then stopped for a second to whisper, "Take my boxers off," before going right back into kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Sebella smiled as her fingers went down to his boxers. Removing them was the easy part. When her hand brushed his shaft, she gasped a little in between a kiss before going back to kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:44 pm

I pinched Sebella's nipples again, and pulled my mouth away from hers and. .

OOC:We'll just skip that.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Sebella's breathing was fast as she rolled away. "Once again... That was so fucking awesome..." she breathed and closed her eyes, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:07 pm

I plopped down on the bed and hugged Sebella from behind, still loving that feeling of skin to skin. I kissed her neck gently. "Really fucking amazing."I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:14 pm

Sebella smiled and sighed, relaxing. She closed her eyes. A sudden thought hit her and she sat up and pulled the trunk from beneath her bed, getting dressed quickly. "Raf? We didn't... Did we? ...Oh gods... I don't..." she muttered and stood up, wearing jeans and a long sleeve black and red striped shirt. She reached beneath her bed and pulled on a pair of red converse All Stars. Brushing and tying her hair, she turned back to Raf, her face red and flustered.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:47 pm

"What?"I asked, really confused. When she got up, I pulled my boxers and pants on, looking at her, staring into her eyes. "What's wrong? Did I. .what?"I asked, incredulously.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Sebella started pacing, her hands shaking and raking over each other. "Raf, we didn't use..." she said and couldn't finish.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:57 pm

My eyes widened. I hadn't even thought about that. I put my belt on and buckled it before standing up and giving Sebella a hug. "I-I'm sure it'll be fine."I said softly, hoping against hope it would be.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:02 pm

Sebella shook her head. She bit her lip, panicking. Hugging him back, she held back the tears welling in her watery eyes. "I..." she said and went back to her bed, closing her eyes and pinching the bridge of her nose.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:07 pm

I sat down next to Sebella and wrapped my arm around her. "I'm sorry. I didn't think of it."I said, and wiped a tear from her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:12 pm

"Neither did I," she sniffled and buried her face in his shoulder, hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:52 pm

I kissed Sebella's cheek again as I hugged her. I felt bad about this, now, and it really didn't help that. .well, I didn't know her as well as I should. "It takes a few weeks to tell, right?"I asked. We could get to know eachother really well during that time, and if it happened. .then it happened.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Sebella sniffled and nodded. "I-I guess..." she said and sighed. She stood up. "Come on. Let's go do something."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:59 pm

I stood up and grabbed my shirt, leaving it unbottoned. "Breakfast?"I asked, smiling to hide my inner conflict What if I was a bad dad? What if I couldn't help Sebella through this? What if I didn't like her as much as I thought? I should probably stop worrying, but. .
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Sebella nodded. In her head, she was picturing herself turning from pretty little her to a raging load of hormones. Honestly, that scared her. She didn't want to... to bring a new life about yet. She wasn't ready for that yet.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:21 pm

I gave Sebella a quick kiss and took her hand in mine. "C'mon."I said softly, walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:27 pm

Sebella stood up, trailing behind him. Her thoughts were in turmoil and her skin was getting a little cold, even without Raf.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:34 pm

I stopped and loked into Sebella's eyes sadly. I brushed the hairstylists' off of her face and stood nose to nose with her. "No matter how this turns out, I'm going to stand by you and help you. I promise."I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:41 pm

She nodded, unable to speak. She met his eyes and toughened up, standing taller. "Right. Let's get breakfast. I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sebella's Space   Sebella's Space - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sebella's Space
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins :: #24 Minor Water Gods-
Jump to: