Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stealing food and Hiding from People.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Deme!

Deme!

Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:45 pm

I deliberated, wondering if Jade would mind. Well I did leave her with two days worth of food... But what if Katie came? I'd still be fine. But what of Matt? Probably. Most likely. "Sure." I smiled, making up my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://marveldclegends.forumotion.com/
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Matt thought a bit. "We could go by the creek?" Matt wondered for a second. "I dont care about getting wet but would you like to go get a bathing suit?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:00 pm

I blushed and looked at the ground, hoping I wouldn't sound pathetic. "I don't have one..."
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Matt smiled. "Im not using bathingsuit cause I don't have one. Its fine if you don't have one, we could just sit by the creek?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:08 pm

I beamed. "Okay. That sounds nice." I took his hand again and tugged for him to come gently.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Ethan smiles and follows after her.

OOC: ill make the new topic Smile
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Ooc: Thanks, cuz I'm lazy :3

Bic: I led him to the creek happily.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Matt sat down behind the crates like he usually did. "It was all i trick, she really didnt care for me...like everyone else" He said and took out his dagger. He spun it around his fingers and plunged it straight into his hand, the blade peeking out the otherside.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Ooc: A COUPLE DAYS LATAAAAA XD
I walked into the back of the messhall to do my usual routine. I was inside of the iceroom when I completely broke down, falling to my knees and sobbing for Matt. "what have I done?" I whispered quietly as I hugged a bag of frozen potatoes. Maybe I could just stay here. Maybe freeze a little. Then someone in the future could find me and melt me to nothing. That's all I had, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Matt heard her and just sat there and moved around the dagger in his hand, making it seem worse. Drips of blood was smacking against the ground as he did that.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:08 pm

I stopped crying when I heard an odd splat. I knew it was a hopeless try but..."Matt?" I croaked quietly.
Ooc: Bbl, homework!
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Matt heard that she was calling to him. He sat there and put his head in his knees. He let his bloody hand drip with blood. "what...." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:10 pm

I smiled through my tears and ran out to find him. I saw him in his usual spots behind the crates and dove at him in a hug. "I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry! You have to let me explain. I almost lost you!" I cried out of joy and panic, keeping my voice low.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Matt just looked down at his now pale hand and tears came to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:25 pm

I took his silence as an invitation to explain and took a deep breath before beginning. "She was going to try to hurt you, Matt. She's evil. She has no heart..." I looked over my shoulder to be sure she wasn't there, then continued. "I didn't mean all of those things. I don't want you to leave.... I was so worried! I thought because I didn't hear from you in those few days that she....she..." I faltered in fear, shaking.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:28 pm

Matt stayed silent and said in a monotone voice "I would have done it myself before she could...." Then turned into the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:36 pm

My jaw dropped in shock and I pulled my knees up, hugging them to my chest. "I thought I could help that. I thought that maybe, I don't know. Maybe I could have made you happier. I don't like when you're like this." I said quietly and looked at the ground. I had a feeling that maybe my plans sucked.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Matt looked at the ground and stated "I could have saved you, i have powers you know, I could have easily vaporized her in a second, but no, you made me run away...." He stopped before he could finished. He ripped some of his sleve and wraped it around his hand to absorb the blood.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:45 pm

I realized we've never told each other our parents. Ew, we could be related. Focus. "I have powers, too.... But I'm too afraid. She's too powerful." I mumbled and turned away. "She would've killed us both, y'know. She killed everyone else I cared about. Except Jade."
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Matt stood up and stood next to Lucy. He uttered one simple word. "Watch" He raised his arm and aimed for the forest. He looked at it and UV rays started to gather in his hands. He pushed his hand foward and a giant sunray headed straight for the forest, leaving burning trees and rubble in its path. "why do you think I cut, its because I could end a persons life in a second if im not careful" He sat back down and tucked his head in his knees.

OOC: long post is long :3
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:56 pm

I watched, then looked away quickly. "I could bring a man to their knees." I said in my still quiet tone. It wasn't a power I was proud of, but it got me out of trouble with strangers.

Ooc: yes. 'tis pretty :3
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Matt smiled and looked at her. "what do you mean by that?" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:05 pm

I shook my head. "I don't wanna talk about it. If you knew my father...." I sighed and trembled. "'Nough said."
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Matt stood up and hugged her. "Look i'm sorry for being a dick about it, and your sorry for doing what you did." He Looked at her. "Can I just hurt her sister?" He said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:11 pm

I rested my head on his shoulder and contemplated. "She's still my sister. No matter what." I decided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stealing food and Hiding from People.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next