Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stealing food and Hiding from People.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Weasel

Weasel

Stealing food and Hiding from People. Empty
PostSubject: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Matt slowly enters the back room of the mess hall. He sits by a stack of crates and makes sure no one sees him. He takes out his dagger and slowly cuts his wrist, letting the blood drip on the floor.

OOC: remeber he is emo.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Ooc: Got it. :3
Bic: I ran through the back door of the messhall, looking over my shoulder. I quickly scurried to the iceroom and snagged a few frozen goods.
Back to top Go down
http://marveldclegends.forumotion.com/
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:14 pm

Matt heard a noise but ignored it. he continued to cut his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:23 pm

I tried to lift a few heavy crates to get a bag of frozen carrots, but failed. The crates came crashing down on me, pinning me to the floor. I squeaked and struggled under the weight. By the time I was out, my ankle was extremely sore. I hopped outside of the room with my head down, arms full, not paying attention to where I was walking.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Matt heard a crash and stood up. He looked to see a girl limping. "hello" He said wondering what had happened.

OOC: Q for fall
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:29 pm

I jumped at a voice, and went crashing down into the source. "Ow. Ow! Oh my gods, I'm so sorry!" I said quickly to the guy I accidentally tackled.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:31 pm

Matt was taken down, but before he did he put his hand behind his back. he heard a crack but ignored it. "Umm its ok... accidents happen..." he said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:37 pm

I scrambled to my knees and picked up my stuff. "I am such a clutz....I'm in a rush and I jut wasn't watching where I was going." I said, head down.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Brent slowly stood up, not realizing his wrist was showing. "Umm its ok don't worry... I scared you a bit." He says
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:54 pm

I looked up at him and smiled some, pushing my hair behind my ear. "Yeah, you scared the fudge outta me. I'm...hiding from someone." I noticed his wrist and frowned. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Matt noticed she saw his wrist. he slowly put it behind his back and his eyes got slightly red. "I was cutting...." he says frowning.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:59 pm

I looked back down. "Sorry again. It's none of my business." I mumbled. I was slightly frightened by his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:02 pm

Matt frowns and bends down to look at her eyes. "Dont worry about it" he said with a strange confidence. "Do you need help moving those crates?" he said curiously.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:04 pm

I nodded slightly and adjusted my bad foot. "Thank you." I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Matt walked over the crates. He picked up the three crates and moved them besides him. "There you go."
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:14 pm

I stood up, balancing myself on the wall. I gathered all of the food in my arms and stuffed them into my backpack.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Matt looked at her. "Shes really pretty' he thought. he shook his head and walked over to her. He pointed at her leg. " Do you need help?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:23 pm

I looked at him and fanned the request away. "No, it's fine. I couldn't." I smiled quickly then zipped up my bag. I didn't want to have Katie getting jealous....I didn't want him to suffer the way I have.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Matt frowns "ok". He turns around and pulls out the bloody knife from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:39 pm

I looked to the knife and dropped everything, thinking it was meant for me. "Oh gods, don't. Please!" I pleaded, eyes wide like a deer in headlights.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Matt turned and saw her pleading. "Its not meant for you... its meant for me...." he sats frowning
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:58 pm

I was even more startled. "Uh, no. Not over my dead body! Put that down!" I lunged for the knife to knock it from his hand.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Matt knew he could easily move his hand away but was stunned that someone cared for him in some shape or form. He let the knife fall out of his hand and his eyes went bloodshot red.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:06 pm

I spun the knife in my hand then chucked it out of the window. Again, I caught sights of his eyes and cowered away.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Matt sat down and put his head in his knees and started to cry softly, hopeing she won't hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing food and Hiding from People.   Stealing food and Hiding from People. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stealing food and Hiding from People.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next