Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Empty
PostSubject: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:47 am

We appeared at the coastline of the beach that was near the lobster place I knew; I could see it, with its deck stretching out towards the water with all of its tables. I remembered one year, I threw a shark up on that deck and watched as it tore people and furniture apart in a mad attempt to get back into the water. I'd saved it in the end, but the thought brought a smile to my face, which I had to move away from Lorelei's to end the kiss I'd just started
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:05 am

I knew we were at the beach even before I opened my eyes. I could smell the sea, and feel a breeze running through my newly untangled hair. When my eyes opened, I winced slightly and blinked a few times. It was very, very bright here compared to the cave. It was nearly sunset, and the ocean sparkled in the dying light. It was pretty. Kelsier looked even nicer, though, with warm colors cast on his face and an adorable smile. I looked at him with a rather happy mien.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:23 am

I saw Lorelei's expression and picked her up and swung her so that I was carrying her. She was so remarkably light, and it was amazing. If only she was a bit shorter, like Tori. That would mix in a bit more of. .fun in our relationship. Fuck, I still had to stop meeting with Tori AND tell Lorelei about it. I figured I'd fuck Tori one more time before Lorelei inevitably made her at least disfigured, though more than likely she'd be dead. .I could respect that. .Outwardly, I kept a happy face on, though inside I was rather conflicted.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:33 am

Well, that was interesting. I was being carried now, bridal-style, and found that it was actually sort of nice to not have to bother with walking to go somewhere. My stomach let out a low grumble just to remind me that I was starving. Lovely. At least we were nearly to the restaurant. They had better get us our food quickly, or I might be forced to cannibalize the other patrons.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:38 am

I walked to the lobster place, setting Lorelei down before reaching for her hand as I closed the distance between me and the waiter/ front desk guy. I ordered a table for two, and be nodded and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:01 am

I stood there with Kelsier, waiting for the maitre 'd (were they still called maitre 'ds in non-fancy restaurants?) to come back and lead us to a table. Or were we supposed to be following him right now? He hadn't taken any menus, so I assumed he wasn't walking off to seat us.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:15 pm

The waiter stooped and beckoned for us to follow. I usually ate in fancy restaurants where they found the table first, so I hadn't started following him. When he stop, I walked after him, following him to the table and sitting down. I realized I should have pulled Lorelei's chair out for her, so I just pushed it away from the table a bit with my foot. Even enough compromise.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:29 am

Ah, how embarrassing. We were supposed to follow him. Bah. Kelsier began to follow after the waiter-man before I did, so I found myself walking behind him to our table. I had plenty of time to just stare at his back and bum, both of which were quite lovely. I almost ran into him when he stopped walking, but thanks to my amazing quarter-blood reflexes, I survived with minimal embarrassment. I went over to sit in the seat across from Kelsier, and didn't even need to pull it away from the table. I supposed he'd pushed it with his foot for me rather than walking around and moving it like a normal person. Not very classy, but still charming in its own way. I sat down, and looked at Waiter-Man expectantly, waiting for a menu. Hah, waiting...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:19 am

I looked over at the waiter and took the menus out of his hands, shooing him away. I gave Lorelei a menu before opening up my own. I just decided on a simple lobster dish. I couldn't think of anything fancy to have with Lobster that they had here, and it wasn't that great if lobster, so i decided on a Pepsi to drink.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:36 am

I began looking over my menu, delighted by the many different seafood-y options. There was only one sort of lobster, but perhaps I could convince them to let me have shrimp on the side instead of fries. Just then, the most horrible thing that could realistically have happened occurred. I heard a loud, obnoxious squeal, looked up from the menu, and nearly fainted in shock. Gods and titans, NOOOOOO...

I walked into a nice restaurant next to the beach, wearing my favorite red and white sundress. There was a bit of a line, unfortunately, so I sat down on a little waiting bench they had next to a window. I looked out at all the fortunate people with tables, and spotted a familiar face. "Lora!" I exclaimed, shot to my feet, and pranced over to practically tackle my cousin with a bear hug. "I haven't seen you in ages!"

"I know," I muttered in a very cross manner. It would have been nicer if I didn't have to deal with Tori and her bullshit for the remainder of my life.

Once I'd finished smothering Lorelei, I turned to look at whoever she was sitting across from. "And who's your little fr-" Oh, shitcakes. I'd recognize that fabulous shirtlessness anywhere. So, plot twist, little Lori was Kelsier's girlfriend? "... friend?"

That pause concerned me slightly, but I figured that Tori must have been shocked into a rare silence by Kelsier's sheer hotness. That had to be it. All the same, I needed to make a boundary clear from the start. "This is my boyfriend, you horny fuckface, so hands off."

"Oh, Lora, you say the meanest things," I laughed, and sat down in a convenient extra chair. The table was a smallish square, Lorelei and Kelsier were sitting across from each other, and I sat on a side in between. "So, Lori's boyfriend, what's your name?" I asked, turning my head towards Kelsier so that Lora couldn't see me wink. Bahaha.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:46 pm

My eyes widened, and I quickly hid my surprise with a suspicious and even glare. I tried to give off the general appearance of GET THE FUCK OUT, TORI, but she didn't seem to get the message. It also seemed like Lorelei and tori knew each other rather well, and that Lorelei didn't like Tori. Shit. Fuck. I saw the hidden wink, and just turned to Lorelei with pure anger on my face. "Do you know this whore?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:28 am

I grumbled out a very pissy reply. Or at least, I started to, and then the stupid slutface cut me off. "She's my co-"

"I'm her cousin," I laughed, and would have poked Kelsier in the arm if he didn't look like he was about to snap and destroy the entire restaurant. Could he even do that? Probably. Gods, power was attractive... "Didn't Lora tell you all about me? She should have."

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, I definitely should have mentioned that my cousin is a skank who tramps around having sex with every hot guy she sees. And that you probably have forty different STDs." I looked back at my menu. In my experience, the best way to get rid of Tori was to ignore her.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:41 am

I tried to hide my unrest from this talk about Tori being a slt and having a lot of STD's, because, after all, I had definitely fucked her. . I looked over at Tori and said, "If you cut off my girlfriend again, I'm going to kill you,' the only emotion in my voice and face anger. I then followed Lorelei's example and picked up my menu, even though I knew what I was going to order. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw our waiter come back. Please, Tori, just go off to fuck our semi-attractive waiter. Please.

Walter was just about ready to end his shift today, after a long day of tedious waiterly work. He was heading back to the table with the grumpy giant and his pretty little companion when he noticed a new girl. Smaller in stature but generally more curvy, in the right places. His mouth hung open a little and he had to blink a few times to concentrate. He checked his hair with his fingers and ran his tongue over his teeth before walking back over to the table.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:08 am

Oh, were they giving me the silent treatment? I absolutely hated being ignored. Damn. Luckily, the waiter walked up, so I had at least one person here to shower me with attention. I turned and smiled at him, and made an apologetic gesture. "I'm sooo sorry, I got here a little late, and didn't get a menu..." Maybe Kelsier would get a little jealous if I flirted with the waiter. It was worth a shot, even if he didn't care.

I rolled my eyes.Tori was probably going to go fuck the waiter, and we'd never get our food.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:17 am

Walter nodded and said, "I'll be right back with your menu, miss. It isn't a problem at all." His face was already flushed from the smile she gave hi,, but it was more flushed when he returned with the menu; to be certain of customer satisfaction, he'd run for the menu.

I watched the interaction veiledly, and decided Lorelei was probably right about Tori being a slut. I still really wanted to fuck her one more time before I had to tell Lorelei about the first time. The only place I could think of now would be the bathroom. It wouldn't be all that romantic, but Tori was probably going to die anyway, so it didn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:29 am

He came back very quickly with a menu for me, which made me to believe that he was very susceptible to my flirtation skills. I took the menu from him with another smile, and asked, "Could we please have another minute or two before ordering, so I can decide on something?"

But I wanted my food now... fucking dammit, Tori...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:40 am

I put my menu down, and smiled at the waiter, murder in my eyes. "Lorelei and I will order now. You can come back for our unwanted whore companion." I told him, letting him know that he should definitely value my opinion over hers.

Walkter smiled at the girl and was about to answer when the guy got a scary smile on his face. He gulped at the possible threats behind the giant's words and nodded. "What would you like, sir?" He asked carefully.

"The Lobster with a Pepsi." I said, and shoved the menu into his hand before he managed to extend it towards me. "I'm rather keen about how much water is in my meal, and if I detect any saliva, you'll get a very, very bad review." I said, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:53 am

I practically threw my menu at the waiter. "Lobster, shrimp instead of fries, the proper cocktail sauce and whatnot, water." I was being rather curt, as I was in an extremely bad mood now that Tori had come and fucked up my date.

I let out an overly dramatic sigh, and gave the waiter another apologetic look. "I'll just have a strawberry lemonade for now, please." If they didn't have strawberry lemonade, he had better go add it to the menu and make one...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:04 am

Walter barely caught the menu, and wrote down the girl's order, before turning to the hot one and frowning. His mind was so addled, he said, "The only drink we have is the sausage surprise." Which made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I tried not to laugh at this guy's failing at flirting, and just said, "Get a room, fucktards, " before turning back to Lorelei. I smiled thinly at her. Our first actual date was in ruins.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:17 am

"Well, make sure to wrap it in a pretty box," I laughed. And then I got an evil little smirk on my face, and added, "Make sure Kelsier gets one too. I get to watch him drink it, right?"

Wait a second. Had either of us told Tori what Kelsier's name was? It didn't seem like it, but I could have easily forgotten a small slip of conversation like that. Oh, well, I needed to say something clever right now to shut her up. I managed a smile - more of a grimace, really - back at Kelsier while I thought. "I think he'd like the taco surprise more, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:36 am

I smiled at Lorelei. "Only your taco surprise." I specified. I was actually hungry for real food, however, so I glared at our waiter.

Walter blushed and then just generally got confused as the banter commenced, and then paled at the glare and scurried off to get the drinks.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:17 am

Aw. My face fell a bit. Well, then... I got up, and announced, "I'm going to visit the ladies' room. Lora, care to join me?""

"No," I snapped, and crossed my arms.

"Fine, then... I'll be alone in the bathroom," I sighed very pointedly, and walked off towards the restroom. To get there, I either had to walk behind Kelsier or Lorelei, and I opted for the hotter one that I wasn't related to. I winked again when I was facing away from Lora, and when I was behind Kelsier, I very sneakily pinched his bum. I was so sneaky, in fact, that Lori didn't even see that.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:37 am

I huffed dramatically and looked over at Lorelei. "I don't like her." I stated, crossing my arms. It'd been hard to control my reaction to the wink and successive pinch, but I'd pulled it off rather well. I could tell if I sat here any longer, though, I'd probably start to get a hard on thinking about either Tori, Lorelei, or both. I guess I'd just, ostensibly, have to go to the bathroom too. I'd have to be very irritated that the bitch spawn had decided to pee, too, or it'd be blatantly obvious.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:55 am

Once I got to the bathroom, I tried to figure out what to do to pass the time while I waited to see if Kelsier would follow me. I didn't actually need to pee, so I settled for looking at myself in the mirror. I looked even more amazing than usual today.

"Good. I don't like her either." I glanced in the direction that the waiter had left, and tapped my fingers impatiently on the table. "How long do you think it'll take for us to get our food?"
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:04 am

Hey, Lorelei, I had sex with your cousin. I need to pee. Not to go fuck her, of course. She'd totally buy it. No, nit really. "Probably a while. The waiter is either back there fucking Tori or fucking himself." I said, and then moved in my chair as if I was uncomfortable. "Fuck, I have to pee. "I said, and stood up. "Pray to the Titans I don't see your tramp of a cousin." i said with rolled eyes before walking off towards the ladies' restroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)   Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelsetorei Being Civil People! (Rachel)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next