Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Empty
PostSubject: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:26 am

Teleported into the mess hall with my hair all disheveled and no shirt on. I hadn't put my belt on so my pants were sliding a little low and showing off my amazing ass. I didn't really bother about my appearance, though, and just walked up to the buffet-line styled selection.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:42 am

It was my first day at camp, so I arrived at the mess hall a bit late for breakfast, as I'd gotten a bit lost. I supposed I could have brunch instead. When I walked in, the place was empty save for a rather tall, amazingly hot boy. Oh my gods, if it was possible to puke rainbows out of astonishment, I would have done exactly that. Naturally, I must claim this amazing hunk of hotness as my own.
There was a sort of buffet-style line to get food, so I walked over there, and stopped next to my future boyfriend. I looked at him for a moment before picking up a tray. "Hello, there."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:53 am

I looked down next to me-rather far down, actually- and noticed a girl with amazing features, including a height that would make for some fun, standing beside me. She looked vaguely like Lorelei, but not enough to make me think they were related. She was wearing a whits dress with little red flowers on it, though i was definitely focusing on what was beneath the dress more than what was on it. It greatly emphasized her boobs, which I really wanted. .well. Lorelei. Stop looking at other girls and focus on her. . I figured my hatchling sea snake would be rather obvious, and hoped it didn't grow any. That'd be awkward, since Lorelei would see it when I got back. I'd just play it off as me thinking of what to do t her. After a few moments of silently fetching random food, I said, "Hello, demigod." Normally I would have killed her and had my way with her, but I was in a happy mood and decided to refrain from killing to get back to my lovely, though not so voluptuous, girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:06 am

I noticed that Mr. Hot Guy was staring a bit, and I didn't mind that much. "I'm Tori," I said with a winning smile, and took an apple from a bin of assorted fruit. As I was admiring his amazing hotness, I couldn't help but notice a bit of a lump in his shorts. Oh, did I cause that? I certainly hoped so.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:13 am

Did nothing faze this girl? I really didn't. .I shouldn't be flirting, though being with Lorelei had kind of taught me how, and I wanted to see if it worked. I'd just the girl when I was done and tell Lorelei she'd annoyed me. I wondered how terribly forward I could be without being slapped, but I decided to play it safe. A bit. "I'm Kelsier, and i have a girlfriend. Does that bother you?" I asked, and winked at her. I couldn't help but think about how easily that dress would slip off, and the bulge in my pants got bigger. I guess that would keep my shirts from falling off, which I had mixed feelings about. It would be nice to expand myself; have sex with another girl to be better with Lorelei, right? I could seduce this girl into that.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:22 am

Well, damn. I normally didn't flirt with guys who were involved with other girls already, but this one was just so irresistibly good-looking, and I couldn't help myself. I put my tray down and picked the apple up, then leaned against the counter. Body language was important here, so I made sure to appear friendly. Didn't want to scare him off, after all. "Not really," I replied, and took a bite of my apple.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:30 am

I moved the trays to behind me, and took a step closer to the girl . .Tori, leaning on the counter as well. "Good, because it doesn't bother me, either. "I replied, giving her a tilted half-smile. I watched her eating her apple, and couldn't help myself. "It's more appealing with a banana." I said, pulling a banana from the fruit bowl and hodldingbit out to her. I'd made a pjn and an innuendo with one sentence. She'd cerrajnly want to fuck me now.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:38 am

"Are you saying you want me to bite your banana?" I asked - after I chewed and swallowed, of course. "I daresay that'd be rather painful for the poor fruit. Besides, I can think of better places to put it," I added, with a wink. I glanced behind the counter, into the kitchen area. There didn't seem to be anyone there - demigod, nymph, or otherwise. How convenient.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:45 am

I thought about licking a piece of watermelon, but that would be kind of awkward. . " I'd be fine with you putting my banana in your mouth if I can grab your melons. I'm rather confident that that would be an equal trade off with mutual benefits." I said, realizing I might have been a bit nervous about this, what with my change in syntax. I also noted that fruits were rather full of innuendos.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:55 am

Oh, gods, he was using high-level vocabulary. It was almost too good to be true - amazing body, functional brain... the only tiny problem was this girlfriend he didn't seem to care much about, but I could overlook that one small detail. Now, the trick would be luring Kelsier into a suitable place for things to continue from here. Perhaps there was a nice, secluded spot behind the counter, or even in the kitchen area... "That does sound pleasant, but perhaps we'd do better to, ah, explore each other's fruit in a less public area."
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:59 am

"Would you really be able to stop me?"I asked, and winked again. I leaned closer to her and kissed her, putting a hand on her cheek gently. I didn't care who saw; I'd just kill them. Unless Lorelei. .no, it would take her too long to get here.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:07 am

Well, it was just the two of us here, anyways. As long as things didn't take too long, we'd be just fine. I stood on my tiptoes a bit - damn my shortness - and kissed him back. He wasn't exactly the best of kissers, but he wasn't bad at it. Nope, not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:15 am

Titans, this height thing was a problem, but she was a damn good kisser, and i didn't want to stop for a second. I slid my arms around her and lifted her up- she was tiny enough for me to do that with ease- and kept kissing her. If she was this good at other things, I might just have to stay here a while. I desperately wanted to learn her (body) better, but I couldn't hold her up and remove her dress at the same time. Whatever part of her that was against me would feel my complete hard-on, and at this point there was no point in hiding it. I briefly wondered if I was a nymphomaniac, but. .nah.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:26 am

Well, now, it was a bit challenging from here, but I managed to undo the fastenings of his shorts while I kissed him. I didn't like being picked up much, but it was completely worth it to be held against that spectacular body of his. I tried to think of some solutions to the height issue - perhaps he could set me on the counter, or we could lie down somewhere and eliminate height problems altogether.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:32 am

I tried to think of where it would be best to do this as I kissed her. It wasn't particularly easy, since her lips kind of demanded all of my attention to keep up with. Eventually I decided to just fuck her on the ground right here. I kicked my shorts off of my legs and slowly bent over and laid her down on the ground, providing some modicum of comfort via my shorts, which her ass was on. I laid down on top of her, being careful of jow I distributed my weight, and my hands instantly sought her boobs, which were considerably larger than Lorelei's, especially proportionally. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:42 am

This would be considerably more fun with less clothing involved, wouldn't it? Kelsier seemed to be a bit preoccupied with my chest - who wouldn't be? My body was fabulous - so I reached behind my neck and pulled the tie that held my dress up. The only downside I could detect from this situation was the fact that the floor was rather uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:50 am

I noticed the dress go slack, and realized she must have untied her dress for me. She wasn't wearing a bra beneath, but she was wearing panties, so I slid those off and kept kissing her. For a moment, I had to consider moving my hands down to her incredible ass. Titans, who was her Parent? Eros? If that's what made her so perfect, I didn't fucking care. She'd better take my boxers off, because I was ready to. .well, to go crazy with her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:04 am

I couldn't help but smirk as I traced my hands down to hip level and pulled Kelsier's boxers down. It broke the lovely kiss we were having, so I pressed my lips back to his again. With any luck, we'd have at least an hour all to ourselves before kids started to show up early for lunch around eleven thirty. Plenty of time...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:16 am

I kept kissing Tori for a few more seconds before I decided to. .

OOC:Mercy kill her. Dying quick is the best solution to this, because Lorelei would make it hell.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:22 pm

Quite some time later, I was sitting up and leaning against the base of the counter, tying the straps of my dress back behind my neck. Dear gods, that had been amazing, though I felt like Kelsier still had potential to get better. I felt a pang of jealousy for the unnamed girl that got to do this regularly.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:34 pm

I found my boxers and slid them on, and before replacing my shorts, I walked over to Tori and leaned against her, putting a leg behind her to lean even closer. I grabbed her ass with one hand and another on her neck and cheek. I kissed her passionately, leaning in close.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:41 pm

I kissed him back with an equal fervor, reaching my arms around him and knotting my fingers in the short hair at the base of his skull. I wondered how long it would take before Kelsier was either consumed by guilt and stopped seeing me or became completely enamored and dumped his girlfriend. I liked the second option much, much more than the first. Because, obviously, I wasn't going to allow this to be a random one-time thing with no further interaction between the two of us.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:37 pm

I kept kissing Tori, holding nothing back as I leaned in closer and pulled her tight up against me. I thought about my time with her. She'd be perfect for sex, and Lorelei could be there for all of the emotional crap. Perfect. She'd been so much better in bed than Lorelei had. I didn't mind if it was from a long history. She just. .was perfect. And to think I'd imagined Lorelei as being a competent temptress. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:21 am

It would have been great to just get naked and have sex all over again, but I probably wouldn't be up to doing that again today. Or at least, not for several hours. All this making out was great, though, and I was enjoying it quite a bit. I started to plot in the back of my mind for our next meeting. Hopefully sometime within the next week, hopefully in an actual proper bed this time.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:29 am

I kept kissing Tori for quite a while, actually, sometimes groping her, sometimes not. .Eventually, I had to pull away, and when i did, I stood up straight. I kissed her forehead and put my hands on her shoulders. "I'd love to see you again, but for now, I have a girlfriend to attend to. When can I fuck you ag- See you again?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)   Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble Breeding- I mean Brewing- at the Mess Hall (Rachel)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next