Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rachel Transfers Rhiannon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Rachel Transfers Rhiannon Empty
PostSubject: Rachel Transfers Rhiannon   Rachel Transfers Rhiannon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:01 am

Full Name: Rhiannon-Aithne Lynch
Nicknames: Rhiannon, Rhian
Years At Camp: About half a year, counting quest time. That's Camp Jupiter, though, not Camp Half-Blood.

Picture (Optional):
Spoiler:
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): Rhiannon's hair is long and white-blonde, with bangs that brush her face at eye level. Er, eye socket level.
Eyes: Nonexistent. Trololol.
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): Rhiannon is tall, slender, and bony. So wimpy, a slight breeze might just blow her away. Even though she's a stick, she inherited her father's tallness, and stands at a might 5'8", towering over most girls her age.
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): Rhiannon has no eyes; don't be fooled by the example pictures.
Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ):
Spoiler:

Why yes, I did include virtually all of her clothes.

Rhiannon tends to choose clothing based upon the feel of the cloth rather than color, but mysteriously, she seems to pick out an awful lot of white, blue, black, and occasionally red. She never goes shopping alone, obviously, so people make sure she chooses things that actually look nice on her.
Did you notice the abundance of scarves? She likes scarves a lot. They keep her nice and warm, and they can easily double as blindfolds. Rhiannon was actually born without eyes, so she just has empty sockets that tend to scare people to death. She wears a blindfold during all her waking hours to spare others from the sight of her bare face. She's actually quite self-conscious about it. It doesn't help that people always ask to see and then freak out, either.

Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): Rhiannon-Aithne has always been a kind soul, but there's a certain sadness instilled deep within her that shows through in her words and actions.

God Parent: Fortuna
Mortal Parent: Sullivan Lynch
Date of Birth: November 23rd, 1996

Powers (optional): Rhiannon has no actual, consciously activated powers. But she is exceptionally lucky - though her luck is extremely bad just as often as it is extremely good. When Rhiannon is stacked against seemingly unbeatable odds, one would be wise to expect the unexpected.
Fatal Flaw: ... she's blind trolololol.
Other Flaws (at least two others): I listed Rhiannon-Aithne's blindness as her fatal flaw because most of her other flaws stem from it. She is afraid of physical conflict, perhaps even having a phobia of it, because she's at so extreme of a disadvantage. She's overly sensitive, although it's very hard to tell when she's distraught, as her tear ducts do not function correctly. That's right, she can't cry.

Weapon(s): None. Are you kidding me?
Pets: None, even though she loves animals.
Talents/Skills: Rhiannon is actually quite talented with medical theory, with an intuitive understanding of how the body works. She'd make an excellent surgeon someday if, y'know, she wasn't blind.

RP Example: Original HBM RP Example: I stood there in the doorway, filled with mounting dread. Completely still, except for my trembling hands holding the envelope. I had not opened it. I did not need to. I would not be able to read it anyways - but I knew what it had to be, without even listening to the solemn-sounding man who delivered it. I knew that he was still here, in the hall, because I could still hear his rehearsed apologies and such. It seemed distant to me, though, as did Nanny's comforting hand on my shoulder. It had a sense of unreality. A half-remembered dream. Something that was of no concern. All that truly mattered - existed, even, it seemed - was the wretched paper in my hands. That was all too real.

Father had been overseas for ages. I missed him. I had wished every day for him to come home, to our little apartment in a giant building in the giant city. But now, I knew that he would never be back. The "Welcome Home" cards I had made with Nanny almost every week, scores of them, all for naught. The cake she planned to make - never to exist. It didn't matter that we had wasted our time though, because Father was surely dead somewhere, and this awful paper was a letter of condolences, and this apologetic man could never "express his utmost gratitude for the noble service of Sullivan Lynch" enough to bring him back.

If I had been born with eyes, I think I would have cried.

Biography: Original HBM Biography: Rhiannon-Aithne responds to Rhiannon, and Aithne, as well as her full name of Rhiannon-Aithne. She was born in the U.K., but she and her father moved to America when she was three. They settled in New York City. For some odd reason, Rhiannon was born without eyes in her head, blind from birth. Perhaps it's because Fortuna/Tyche is blind? Is it a hereditary trait? Who knows? Not me. Actually, I do. But, anyways...

A few days after the scene in the RP example, where Rhiannon learns of her father's death, she finds out about New Rome and Camp Jupiter and her mother's true identity. Against the urgings of Nanny McPhee (I'm not joking. Her name is Nanny McPhee.), Rhiannon-Aithne decided to depart for a new life there...

More Recent Biography: Rhiannon was at Camp Jupiter for only a few months when she was chosen to accompany some new acquaintances on a quest. During said quest, she began to dream - not the blank dreams of darkness and sound that she had always experiences, but the bright vivid colors that you and I can see. They were both blessings and curses, granting her glimpses of beauty. But when she awoke, the cruel reality would set in that she could not really see the world she craved to know. And she couldn't even cry over it.
When the quest failed, her visions ended. Feeling slightly bitter and mournful, she did not return to Camp Jupiter. She felt that she was useless, unneeded, and even unwanted there due to her inability to fight. Those Romans are very, very militaristic. During the quest, her group encountered a rival questing group of Greek demigods from a place called 'Camp Half-Blood'. It sounded like a much more laid-back environment, more accepting of someone as ruined as herself. So she went there instead.

Other Notes: Don't forget her wonderful tappy cane!

Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Rachel Transfers Rhiannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachel Transfers Rhiannon   Rachel Transfers Rhiannon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:38 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Rachel Transfers Rhiannon
Page 1 of 1