Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A character destined to be short-lived: Tori Serihilde

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

A character destined to be short-lived: Tori Serihilde Empty
PostSubject: A character destined to be short-lived: Tori Serihilde   A character destined to be short-lived: Tori Serihilde Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:02 am

Full Name: Tori Serihilde
Nicknames: None
Years At Camp: None

Picture (Optional):
Spoiler:
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): Tori has mid-length, curly hair. She's naturally blonde, but she prefers the color brown and keeps it dyed accordingly. Besides, she can't stand the blonde jokes.
Eyes: Chocolate brown.
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): Tori is rather short, at exactly five feet tall, but was blessed with a rather curvy figure to make up for that.
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): None.
Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ):
Spoiler:

Tori wears a lot of sundresses, rarely deviating to shorts or jeans. Even in the winter, she prefers to wear her silly dresses. In case you couldn't tell, she rather likes the colors red and white.

Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): Tori is a flirt, but a smart flirt. She was an honors student in school, and even skipped ahead a year. She's friendly and usually nonviolent, save for those rare occasions when she simply must smack someone across the face. You know the times, when someone's being so incredibly derp and you just want to slam their heads into the wall.

God Parent: Demeter
Mortal Parent: Fredrick Serihilde, brother of August Serihilde. That makes Tori cousins with Lorelei.
Date of Birth: May 4th

Powers (optional): Tori had some bad luck in the gene pool, and didn't inherit any powers at all.
Fatal Flaw: Tori tends to be both jealous and obsessive, leading her to do rather extreme things just to one-up someone or for other relatively stupid reasons. Sometimes she goes to dangerous lengths to prove herself.
Other Flaws (at least two others): Tori can be clingy and annoying, and rather narcissistic. She can't fathom why people would take a disliking to her - unless, of course, they were just jealous. She lacks tactfulness, and often blurts out things that are quite likely to upset or offend people.

Weapon(s): Tori is generally nonviolent, so she doesn't carry a weapon.
Pets: None.
Talents/Skills: Tori loves to garden, and is quite good at taking care of plants as well as cooking. Since she's a ginormous flirt, she's also good at getting people to like her.

RP Example: Upon my arrival at Camp Half-Blood, instead of going to the Big House like I was supposed to, I found myself in a strawberry field. I hadn't gotten lost, I'd just been distracted. The plants were in full bloom, with many of them bearing fruit. I was surprised at this, as it was so late in the summer, but perhaps the magic of the camp allowed the berries to grow year-round. I crouched down and picked a strawberry, and took a bite out of it. It was very sweet, almost too sugary. But still delicious.

Biography: Tori grew up as an only child, but often played with her rather strange cousin, Lorelei, when they were young. Lorelei didn't seem to enjoy their interactions, but Tori remained oblivious and assumed that her younger relative adored her. When she was old enough to attend middle school, Tori discovered that males of the species tended to fawn over her. She rather liked this fact, and by the time she was in the eighth grade, she had far too many boyfriends for her own good. Her father, disliking this, sent her off to an all-girls private school. Tori did not enjoy this time. She missed the constant attention and adoration she'd become accustomed to, and on the rare occasion that she did meet a boy, became obsessive in her attempts to get them to like her. It was sort of terrifying, actually.
Tori graduated from high school a year early, with honors, but didn't leave for camp until recently.

Other Notes: So tired when I made this form, please forgive the inevitable mistakes.

OTL

Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: A character destined to be short-lived: Tori Serihilde   A character destined to be short-lived: Tori Serihilde Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:41 pm

/knows what OTL is
/can't think of what

Approveddddd!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A character destined to be short-lived: Tori Serihilde   A character destined to be short-lived: Tori Serihilde Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:00 pm

If it's approved, why did you leave it in the unapproved section?

|D

OTL is a person collapsed in exasperation.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: A character destined to be short-lived: Tori Serihilde   A character destined to be short-lived: Tori Serihilde Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Because. .I wanted a response. .obviously. .pfft. .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A character destined to be short-lived: Tori Serihilde   A character destined to be short-lived: Tori Serihilde Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A character destined to be short-lived: Tori Serihilde
Page 1 of 1