Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos

Second character Empty
PostSubject: Second character   Second character Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:24 pm

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-evj3c6uxo04/UAC0FHCu43I/AAAAAAAAH4A/BTqirhIlonw/s1600/imgdemi+lovato1.jpg

Full Name: Daniella Isabelle Lotus
Nicknames: lotus, izz, izzy, danny
Years At Camp: 0

Picture (Optional): 
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): black curly hair, but she changes it often to remain disguised
Eyes: brown
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): 5:7/128 pounds
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): a scar on her stomach

Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): usually anti social and shy, but around the other two demigods she met on the train she is a happy, cheerful girl. She will do anything to protect her friends, and gets easily jealous

God Parent: Hermes
Mortal Parent:?
Date of Birth: 8/4/94

Powers (optional): none
Fatal Flaw: klepto
Other Flaws (at least two others): clausdiphobic, shy

Weapon(s): (all cb) a lock pick, switchblade, 
Pets: a pigeon named annoying
Talents/Skills: klepto, good thief, planner, plotter, computer hacker, pickpocket, photographic memory, knows several languages so she can be used as a translator

RP Example: I ran, ran through the streets of Chicago as the police were after me. I mean seriously, all I did was steal a hot dog and suddenly all the police squad after me. Anyways, I ran and docked into an alley when I found myself face to face with a chimera. I screamed and ran, back to the cops

Biography: No one knows How Daniella came into this world, but many say she shouldn't have. She grew up on the streets of Chicago, becoming a petty criminal and living completely outside the law. Because she had no parent/guardian she usually lived her nights scared In an ally by the lake where the cool winds almost froze her many times. Then one days he was chased by the chimera onto a train where she met xander and camellia. She instantly had a crush on Xander.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Second character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second character   Second character Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:29 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Second character
Page 1 of 1