Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My first character here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
@DefinatelyAnAdmin

My first character here Empty
PostSubject: My first character here   My first character here Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Character Name: Raphael Merchant

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): black hair, green eyes, about 5'7", a slightly muscular and tan body

Personality: Likes to challenge long standing traditions and can be a bit unpredictable at times, he loves to be ahead of everyone in everything, whether it be a competition, technology, anything. He sometimes is an attention hog, but will never admit it. He gets very awkward in most conversation so he has trouble sometimes making new friends.

god and mortal parent: Desponia and Jeremy Merchant

Powers**: Can summon a horse or horse-like animal (pony, hippocamp, zebra, pegasus, unicorn, etc. [if there are more]) for about half an hour, any longer will exhaust him, although he can do it. He can also talk with horses (and horse-like animals).

Flaws: Bad at conversation, if given a challenge he will always accept it no matter how idiotic, will sometimes do anything for attention

Pets: He knows each of the different horse and horse animals by name, although there are too many to put here

Weapon: none (although the horses can give a pretty painful kick with their hooves/fin slapping)

Talents/Skills: Is very great with animals in general

RP Example*: I walked into the cafeteria and sat down at the table my friend pointed at me, I was too nervous to get anything to eat, and by nervous I mean shirt-soaking-with-sweat-nervous. I was just looking around desperately for something to talk about when suddenly a beautiful girl sat right across the table, "Hi!" she said enthusiastically, but I could tell she noticed my shirt and was a bit hesitant seeming.
"Ummm, hi, I guess," I replied, "Oh my Celestia, is it hot in here or what?" wow, smooth moves, the best thing to say on a first date.
"Wait, what did you say?" she asks in a confused state.
"Oh nothing, never mind... Hey can I ask you what your stance is on equines?" I really hoped her answer wouldn't b-
"No, sorry a horse once bit me, I don't like them very much now."
"Well this is obviously over!" I say crossly as I stand up and leave the table.

Biography*: His father lived on the west coast on a middle class budget when Raphael was born. Throughout the years they moved around a lot, and after some unfortunate mishaps (usually what ended up causing them to move again) that couldn't be explained by modern science, his father told him the truth about the gods. He realized that he had to get to Camp Half-Blood to be safe so he started his long trek there. During his journey he met some other traveling demi-gods, taking about wolves and tunnels or something, but eventually they went their separate ways, he also met two traveling half-blood twins with a satyr, but he didn't want to put them in any more trouble so he steered away from them. His only real long term traveling companion was someone named Bob, they rode trains across the country together and had some good times, but one night he mysteriously disappeared. Over the course of the trip Raphael learned of his powers and put them to good use. (then he made it to half-blood hill, met some monsters and that shiz, almost died a few times too)

Notes: Is utterly, completely, entirely obsessed with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, almost always wearing brony attire, always talks in "pony" (as in saying anypony instead of anybody and using pony puns and references)

BTW: this is a merge from hbm
Back to top Go down
Skinny Love
Elite Moderator
Skinny Love

PostSubject: Re: My first character here   My first character here Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:44 pm

How much does it exhaust him if he summons an equine-like animal for longer than half an hour?
Back to top Go down
@DefinatelyAnAdmin

PostSubject: Re: My first character here   My first character here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Well, he can keep them out, but he wouldn't be able to do much really, and if it is too long after half an hour he faints, but if the animal sees him in such a state they will leave on their own
Back to top Go down
Skinny Love
Elite Moderator
Skinny Love

PostSubject: Re: My first character here   My first character here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first character here   My first character here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first character here
Page 1 of 1